dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2018

696 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 minutes ago, PatShawn said:

We had the interview today!!! Approved!!! Thank you Jesus!!! I will update VJ timeline later today. 

Wow congratulations!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, jafferi said:

had my interview yesterday.  And i got approved.

Questions are as follows.

1. Have you ever traveled out side your country?
  2. Police certificate ?
  3. How you met your wife?
  4. what is she doing?
  5. how many people attended your wedding?
  6. pictures
  7. Any one from USA attended your  marriage?
  8. what are you doing here?

They said we are keeping your passport you are approved and will get your passport in 14 days.

Since yesterday my CEAC status is showing AP is it normal ?

thanks and best of luck you all

Congratulations. Its normal Insha Allah u will get ur visa in this week or next.

Timeline
13 hours ago, Leah09 said:

How come they didn’t catch the low income at the NVC stage? What was your income for previous years?

Thanks for ur reply. her income was below poverty line in her last year taxes. so we add a joint sponsor n send it to NVC. but in interview the visa officer said we r nt accepting that joint sponsor. I tried to show him her recent pay stubs n her recent income that is sufficient know but he just refused to see anything n asked me to show her latest AOS Form if i hv. Otherwise send us a new joint sponsor n gave me a white paper denial letter n Only checked New Joint Sponsor option manually n gave it to me.

Timeline
11 hours ago, PatShawn said:

Sorry this happened.  I know to get to this point and be anything but approved has to be frustrating.  Were you denied or on review. Sound like you only have to find an additional sponsor or file taxes as soon as the tax season open. There is still hope. They just need additional information. 

Thanks alot. I hope so.

Timeline
12 hours ago, T&F said:

I am so sorry to hear what happened. Like someone else said it’s a good sign that they kept your documents. Don’t you guys know anyone else who can be a joint sponsor, so you don’t have to necessarily wait until he files taxes next year? Maybe if you find someone he/she can send their documents quickly while the case is still on the table at the embassy.

Thanks dear for ur reply :( No dear we did love marriage n i dont want to take help from my inlaws. So we decided to wait n fill next year tax returns n get a new AOS.

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Mano said:

Thanks for ur reply. her income was below poverty line in her last year taxes. so we add a joint sponsor n send it to NVC. but in interview the visa officer said we r nt accepting that joint sponsor. I tried to show him her recent pay stubs n her recent income that is sufficient know but he just refused to see anything n asked me to show her latest AOS Form if i hv. Otherwise send us a new joint sponsor n gave me a white paper denial letter n Only checked New Joint Sponsor option manually n gave it to me.

I am sorry to hear that. did your joint sponsor income was low? why they reject your joint sponsor ? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mill&bill said:

I am sorry to hear that. did your joint sponsor income was low? why they reject your joint sponsor ? 

really thanks fr ur reply. my joint sponsor income was about 100k$ from rent.

they didn't give me any reason just said we r not accepting ur joint sponsor u need to submit a New Joint Sponsor.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Dyms said:

Interviewed in Lagos this morning, Visa Approved.

Congrats!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

CR2

Step -Child

PD           10/2/17

Approval  3/23/18

NVC Received 4/12/18

Case # Received 6/11/18

Timeline
1 hour ago, PatShawn said:

We had the interview today!!! Approved!!! Thank you Jesus!!! I will update VJ timeline later today. 

God is Good.Congratulations

Timeline

Here are the questions from our interview.

1. How did you meet? FB
2.How you met on FB how you find her? She came up on my as someone I might know. (We had mutual friends
I gave the answer to the two questions above so you all will know they will ask this if you met on FB)
3. Are either of you been divorced?
4. Do you have any kids
5. Do you have pictures 
6. Asked about the people in the pictures
7 asked to see witnesses to marriage
8. Which picture is his favorite 
Then said you are approved!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.