kmking

case approval was reaffirmed

21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

i found on my case status

"case approval was reaffirmed and mailed back to department of state"

so it means my case is reaffirmed or what.  please who had experience this before and what does they mean...thank you 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, kmking said:

i found on my case status

"case approval was reaffirmed and mailed back to department of state"

so it means my case is reaffirmed or what.  please who had experience this before and what does they mean...thank you 

It looks like you were reaffirmed. Did you receive a noir that you replied to ? or did your case just update to reaffirmed? How long from the time the Uscis received your case back form embassy did your  case change to reaffirmed? Thank you for your reply and congratulation in advance it shall be well with you. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Good day. 

How long was the wait from the time your case was returned till you received the Noir?

Edited by JackandRed
Error.

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Joetan said:

It looks like you were reaffirmed. Did you receive a noir that you replied to ? or did your case just update to reaffirmed? How long from the time the Uscis received your case back form embassy did your  case change to reaffirmed? Thank you for your reply and congratulation in advance it shall be well with you. 

my wife file for me on 2015. and I was denied on August 2016 .my case was sent back to uscis on January 2017 and they send us noir on August 2017 and we response to it on September 2017

Timeline
2 minutes ago, JackandRed said:

Good day. 

How long was the wait from the time your case was returned till you received the Noir?

we wait for 8 months before we received noir from uscis 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Thanks for your response.  My case is unusual.  It is now 13 months since my husband's case was returned. No word from USCIS.  My Senator was contacted but still the reply is the same. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, JackandRed said:

Thanks for your response.  My case is unusual.  It is now 13 months since my husband's case was returned. No word from USCIS.  My Senator was contacted but still the reply is the same. 

keep your fingers cross.  it will delay but the will contact you 

Timeline

Congratulations kmking  you just been  reaffirmed and getting ready for second interview  it’s all good. 

I just received my wife’s noir  this evening by email haven’t got the letter yet by mail but  it took us 11 months. To JackandRed.  Please hang in there I know it’s hard but it will come.  Don’t let nothing keep your apart

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.