1,222 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Andres said:

PD: 11/01/2017

center: Nebraska

NOA2: approved 5/23/2018 - NVC - Portsmouth

HI!

congratulations, i know how are  you feeling at this moment. Now on the way to NVC

Timeline
4 hours ago, Santotanya said:

I’m 200 days in still waiting noa2 

tsc 

noa1nov13-2017

are people really being approved 

I am also  from Texas and I had NOA 2 last week. Check your case in the new USCIS website. I think you will received your NOA2 very soon.

Filed: Other Country: Colombia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Bmc&Cah said:

HI!

congratulations, i know how are  you feeling at this moment. Now on the way to NVC

Thank you guys, very happy to see the process moving. quick question, i know i will have at least another 4 month before interview and approval, but  per our plans we are not looking for my wife to be in the states this year, we would like for her to be here by January. so the question is once everything is approved ( interview and all ) she has 6 months to fly to the states right?

Edited by Andres

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 hours ago, Andres said:

Thank you guys, very happy to see the process moving. quick question, i know i will have at least another 4 month before interview and approval, but  per our plans we are not looking for my wife to be in the states this year, we would like for her to be here by January. so the question is once everything is approved ( interview and all ) she has 6 months to fly to the states right?

Yes that’s right .. but also depending on the expiration date of her medical so make sure you do that as late as possible 

Timeline

I just got the actual notice of the NOA2 in the mail box date 24/05/2017 , dated 2 days before the notice by email.

by what things are going at the NVC, all who got approved expect around 60 days for the assignment  of a case number and issuance of fee bills. Good luck 🍀 to everyone.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Sdkmu said:

I just got the actual notice of the NOA2 in the mail box date 24/05/2017 , dated 2 days before the notice by email.

by what things are going at the NVC, all who got approved expect around 60 days for the assignment  of a case number and issuance of fee bills. Good luck 🍀 to everyone.

our cases are very similar

NOA 1, 11/24/17

NOA 2, 05/22/18

lets see how long NVC takes...

:jest:Good luck:jest:

Timeline
1 hour ago, Bmc&Cah said:

our cases are very similar

NOA 1, 11/24/17

NOA 2, 05/22/18

lets see how long NVC takes...

:jest:Good luck:jest:

Thanks 😉 good luck to you too 👍🏻 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi guys

How long does it take for USCIS to sent case to NVC?

Is there any thread for the NVC process? I mean month wise as this one was for November filers only. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, HMM1234 said:

Hi guys

How long does it take for USCIS to sent case to NVC?

Is there any thread for the NVC process? I mean month wise as this one was for November filers only. 

I have the same question... 

I will love to know how to find out the waiting time from USCIS to NVC and waiting time to get case & invoice #

NOA 1, 11/24/17

NOA2, 05/22/18

Timeline
2 hours ago, Bmc&Cah said:

I have the same question... 

I will love to know how to find out the waiting time from USCIS to NVC and waiting time to get case & invoice #

NOA 1, 11/24/17

NOA2, 05/22/18

I did a search on the thread of NVC may 2018 filers and the range of USCIS to send your case to NVC can take up to 3 weeks.

as for assigning case number the normal time is around 6 weeks and up to 8. 

You have to call NVC weekly if you want to be on top of things.

I hired a lawyer and his estimates to get case no is 60 days which is close to what’s going on here on VJ .. 

Edited by Sdkmu

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sdkmu said:

I did a search on the thread of NVC may 2018 filers and the range of USCIS to send your case to NVC can take up to 3 weeks.

as for assigning case number the normal time is around 6 weeks and up to 8. 

You have to call NVC weekly if you want to be on top of things.

I hired a lawyer and his estimates to get case no is 60 days which is close to what’s going on here on VJ .. 

Thank you so much for this information

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.