dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview December 2017

771 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Cristalnoel said:

Well i just got off the phone and as of now mine hasnt been schedule guatemala is being a slow poke idk why 😔they need to hurry i would like to know where ill spend xmas this year 😊

Same here again nothing for today... This sucks, before people were being scheduled only 1 or 2 weeks after CC date.... Idk what to do, I also just want to know where I'm spending Xmas this year... 😦

Timeline
10 hours ago, Lizziecakes said:

Hi !

I-601 and I601a are two different waivers for the same inadmissibility (unlawful presence)

I601a is the one you get approved prior to leaving to your interview in CDJ...like NVC is notified not to schedule your interview until that waiver is approved. Our's took about 4 months.

i601 is the one you can't apply for until after you get denied at your interview. The interviewing officer will hand you a paper stating you need that waiver, i don't know the current wait time for that one. I have heard it takes longer and you wait in Mexico until it's approved, and then go to another interview to show your approved waiver.

Gotcha. Thank you, I appreciate your response! Since he's in Mx, we will have to wait to submit it after the interview. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, mleo said:

Hi, My Husband has his interview 14 December. He already completed his medical. Is he allowed to travel outside his home country before the interview? Thanks for your help!

Where are you from? 

5 hours ago, KT dlo said:

I am a U.S. citizen in Oklahoma and my Husband lives in Aguascalientes. I called the NVC every single day of the week, I always get the same reply! I called today and I was told that they are still scheduling. I never had to resubmit documents, so I do not understand what is taking so long. 

At least he is there with you. Will he have his appt in CDJ or in the U.S.? I have a two year old and a 5 month old. My husband hasn’t met the 5 month old because he can’t come over here and I work full time so we can’t go until next month. It’s super frustrating and just really disappointing. I feel like the people working  on our cases have no idea how it feels to be in our situation. It’s horrible, but we have to stay positive and hope we get those interviews as soon as possible. 

Edited by KT dlo

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Godisincontrol said:

Where she works she have two options of getting it through online download or request by mail .but her work website is down for downloading the letter and if request by mail she will get it in 15 days .so don't know what to do

the other option is to go to the interview with the letter you have and if they ask you for update one you can explain to them that you will receive it  5 days after the interview. On our interview we did not bring one document ( because we did not know that they will ask for it) and the consular from the Embassy ask as - if we need it can you send it to us, and we said yes....but they did not want it after all. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
50 minutes ago, green line2017 said:

the other option is to go to the interview with the letter you have and if they ask you for update one you can explain to them that you will receive it  5 days after the interview. On our interview we did not bring one document ( because we did not know that they will ask for it) and the consular from the Embassy ask as - if we need it can you send it to us, and we said yes....but they did not want it after all. 

Thank so much the website came back on so I got it printed out now .:dance:

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Godisincontrol said:

Thank so much the website came back on so I got it printed out now .:dance:

:jest::dance:

wish you good good luck.everything will be fine , be calm.

Question.... if spousal support paperwork is completed and approved does my husband still have to take copies of my w2’s and check stubs to interview? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
6 hours ago, JennBla said:

Question.... if spousal support paperwork is completed and approved does my husband still have to take copies of my w2’s and check stubs to interview? 

Yes. 

He should bring original copies of EVERYTHING you sent to the NVC. Be over-prepared. It's a bit of a burden, but its better to walk in with a thick binder of documents and not need most of what you have, than to walk in unprepared and be temporarily refused because he didn't have a document they asked for. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.