Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 9/27/2018 at 8:28 AM, Uzii said:

Wssalaam.That's Really Sad..Only can say just be Strong..and Leave on Allah..He Knows whats best for you and for your Parents..

Hello yesterday my brother ceac status has been changed from refused to return to NVC.and today i received an email from courier to collect ur passport.

what does it mean?

19 minutes ago, numlian said:

Hello yesterday my brother ceac status has been changed from refused to return to NVC.and today i received an email from courier to collect ur passport.

what does it mean?

Why it was refused? For any documentation? If its return to NVC then you should collect the passport and then call the NVC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, numlian said:

what does it mean?

Case will be at NVC for a short period then returned to USCIS.   Once they review the embassy's notes they will respond to the petitioner.  This could take a year or so.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Rosepetal3333 said:

What type of visa is it? And did they ask you for something you cannot provide?

Its was f2a visa... embassy was thinking he was elder than his age.

Timeline
3 hours ago, S.S said:

Why it was refused? For any documentation? If its return to NVC then you should collect the passport and then call the NVC.

After collecting his passport whats the point to call NVC?

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Case will be at NVC for a short period then returned to USCIS.   Once they review the embassy's notes they will respond to the petitioner.  This could take a year or so.

Oh,they asked that his attorney will receive letter in 2 months,but u r say it could take more than a year!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, numlian said:

Oh,they asked that his attorney will receive letter in 2 months,but u r say it could take more than a year!!!!!

It takes a few months for the file to get to NVC then about a month or so at NVC before going to USCIS.  USCIS is the one who will send the notification regarding the possible denial.   There may be a letter with the passport with some information but this isn't always the case many people have to wait to hear from USCIS to know what happened.   It will not take 2 months but could be 5months to a year (sometimes more) every case is different.  Once you hear from USICS is when you can take action on the next step.   His attorney can advise him then.

1 hour ago, numlian said:

After collecting his passport whats the point to call NVC?

No point in calling NVC they won't be much help.

Yesterday I got a call from embassy after 8 months and 10 days, she asked me if we three except my elder son who got ds5535 want visa then send updated medical because my son, s case is still in AP and will take more time.. I said Yes we want it so today got email regarding redo medical.. Hope it will over soon now. 

2 hours ago, Munazza said:

Yesterday I got a call from embassy after 8 months and 10 days, she asked me if we three except my elder son who got ds5535 want visa then send updated medical because my son, s case is still in AP and will take more time.. I said Yes we want it so today got email regarding redo medical.. Hope it will over soon now. 

Did she state how much more time your son's case would take and why?

6 hours ago, Munazza said:

Oh this is great and sad news at the same time.. People who got DS5535 are just so miserable.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello Vj Members...Alhamdulillah Finally my Sister Visa has been Issued After waiting in Long AP of 18 Months...Thanks to all of you ..Visa journey was very informative and helpful for visa Correspondence..I will Write it down the whole process so it can be beneficial to all other Members.. 
    ◦    

I ,US Citizen, filed petition for(F4 Brother/Sister) Category..my sister her husband and 3 kids under 18 year of age total Five family member had interviewed on 20th-April-2017.at Islamabad US Embassy..CO said need a New joint sponsor .income is not enough..as soon u provide we will give  u a visa with in 3 Weeks.She gave them a 221g white form..and Checked mark on joint sponsor... case Status went to AP (Administrative Processing)We Submitted new AOS (Affidavit of Support)on May-2017..They received it and after 5 weeks Case status went from AP to "Ready" Status..and stayed there for long time.Got many Updates..we inquired every 2 to 3 weeks by Email But only got Auto Generated Reply in 2 to 3 different patterns..sometimes your case hase been refused ,or sometimes its in Pending for Review.Anyways in short..In March-2018 we got email that submit 2nd Medical,Pics,,new Ds-260 for all applicants..Once they receive they will schedule for finger print and Oath..well they all submitted their  2nd medical buttt.Ds-260 was Re-opened only for 3 kids..we were unable to submit New DS-260 online for my sis and her Husband..Did so many emails to Embassy and notified them ..but nothing happened..well we submitted only for kids in March..there was so many Hurdles .but we had believed on Allah..waited..Case was updated every 4 to 5 Weeks..but No Movement..we inquired..Same old ..your docs received its in pending for Review..time was passing ..in August they Re-Opened Ds260 for my Sister and her husband..but they never emailed us..we checked by our own DS-260 online..Soo plzz Do check by your own too if they Require new Ds-260..They Dnt email u sometimes..we submitted new Ds-260 Form for sister and  her husband in august

my Sister Received call from embassy on12-aug-2018..and said r u willing to come  Embassy ?for oath and finger print,bcz ur 2nd medical will expire on sept-16th-2018..My sis said yes and she and her whole family went to Embassy had oath and finger print..CO said u r approved will get visa with in2 to 3 Weeks..well she waited n waited..didnt got visa.on sept-17th-2018 we got email and said provide 3rd -Medical ..oh My God my poor sister and whole family Did it again.and submitted Embassy Received on 1-st Oct-2018..Status Updated  on oct-16th-2018.and Long "Ready" Status went to AP status..And  Today  Oct-17th-2018 her Status went to "Issued"..Finallyyyy by the Grace of God..it was Really Hard ,Frustrating,Painful,,but Sabar ka Phall meetha hota hay,,Never Loose Hope,Never Give up.Stay Strong..Eventually You all will get Visa ,if Your Case is Genuine.InshaAllah...and one  more thing .Dnt waste your time on Lawyers,Senators,Congressman...Nobody can do Nothingg..just keep emailing every 2 to 3 weeks to know your case status ..keep Track ur case ,and provide what they want ,,and just wait for Visa ...Thats all you can do there is no any other Options...,my Paragraph is Long but I hope it will be helpful and informative to others upcoming VJ member..Again Thanks to  All..My Prayers and best wishes for all of you ..May Allah make Ease on your Hardship .and you all get visa Soon....Aameen

4 minutes ago, Uzii said:

Hello Vj Members...Alhamdulillah Finally my Sister Visa has been Issued After waiting in Long AP of 18 Months...Thanks to all of you ..Visa journey was very informative and helpful for visa Correspondence..I will Write it down the whole process so it can be beneficial to all other Members.. 
    ◦    

I ,US Citizen, filed petition for(F4 Brother/Sister) Category..my sister her husband and 3 kids under 18 year of age total Five family member had interviewed on 20th-April-2017.at Islamabad US Embassy..CO said need a New joint sponsor .income is not enough..as soon u provide we will give  u a visa with in 3 Weeks.She gave them a 221g white form..and Checked mark on joint sponsor... case Status went to AP (Administrative Processing)We Submitted new AOS (Affidavit of Support)on May-2017..They received it and after 5 weeks Case status went from AP to "Ready" Status..and stayed there for long time.Got many Updates..we inquired every 2 to 3 weeks by Email But only got Auto Generated Reply in 2 to 3 different patterns..sometimes your case hase been refused ,or sometimes its in Pending for Review.Anyways in short..In March-2018 we got email that submit 2nd Medical,Pics,,new Ds-260 for all applicants..Once they receive they will schedule for finger print and Oath..well they all submitted their  2nd medical buttt.Ds-260 was Re-opened only for 3 kids..we were unable to submit New DS-260 online for my sis and her Husband..Did so many emails to Embassy and notified them ..but nothing happened..well we submitted only for kids in March..there was so many Hurdles .but we had believed on Allah..waited..Case was updated every 4 to 5 Weeks..but No Movement..we inquired..Same old ..your docs received its in pending for Review..time was passing ..in August they Re-Opened Ds260 for my Sister and her husband..but they never emailed us..we checked by our own DS-260 online..Soo plzz Do check by your own too if they Require new Ds-260..They Dnt email u sometimes..we submitted new Ds-260 Form for sister and  her husband in august

my Sister Received call from embassy on12-aug-2018..and said r u willing to come  Embassy ?for oath and finger print,bcz ur 2nd medical will expire on sept-16th-2018..My sis said yes and she and her whole family went to Embassy had oath and finger print..CO said u r approved will get visa with in2 to 3 Weeks..well she waited n waited..didnt got visa.on sept-17th-2018 we got email and said provide 3rd -Medical ..oh My God my poor sister and whole family Did it again.and submitted Embassy Received on 1-st Oct-2018..Status Updated  on oct-16th-2018.and Long "Ready" Status went to AP status..And  Today  Oct-17th-2018 her Status went to "Issued"..Finallyyyy by the Grace of God..it was Really Hard ,Frustrating,Painful,,but Sabar ka Phall meetha hota hay,,Never Loose Hope,Never Give up.Stay Strong..Eventually You all will get Visa ,if Your Case is Genuine.InshaAllah...and one  more thing .Dnt waste your time on Lawyers,Senators,Congressman...Nobody can do Nothingg..just keep emailing every 2 to 3 weeks to know your case status ..keep Track ur case ,and provide what they want ,,and just wait for Visa ...Thats all you can do there is no any other Options...,my Paragraph is Long but I hope it will be helpful and informative to others upcoming VJ member..Again Thanks to  All..My Prayers and best wishes for all of you ..May Allah make Ease on your Hardship .and you all get visa Soon....Aameen

Thats great news. Im glad the tough journey for your sister and her family is over. I felt happy reading the "issued" part. Please pray for us as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.