Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Nidz said:

Expedite cases r always approved.   And her case was expedite 

yeah but they still look at everything. they just didn't look at the pics.

4 hours ago, Sam1257 said:

Wow that’s a miracle, rarely happens. Did the passport come with the visa ?

yup after a few days he received his visa. Expedited doesn't affect admin processing. I know someone who has expedited but her husband has been in AP for 2 months know.. 

4 hours ago, Nidz said:

Expedite cases r always approved.   And her case was expedite 

Incorrect.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Helo guys. My case is CR1 . interview was on 22nd nov 2019. Case went to Admin process. they ask proof of relationship more. 25 nov 2019 i submit proof. After 2.5 month . case status changed into Ready from Admin process. And now it almost 18 days my status stuck on Ready.

If anyone else there can help me what is this mean? why they taking so long?

And on READY status on the bottom why message show that my case is ready for interview . Because i already had interview . 

please anyone guied me .

On 2/18/2020 at 4:11 PM, Sam1257 said:

I’ve sent in 4 inquiries and have not received one response but one update in November. They just ticked on first option n asked for entry exit stamp which I provided on CEAC two days after the interview (Oct 18-2019) I’m not getting why it is taking this long.

I have on same day interview Oct,18/2019. Still no visa. First update was October,25th...then nothing till Senator from my state inquired about the case, and then case was updated 24th January and January 28th . The last update I have February 4th.

Nothing after that.

It seems like mine and yours interview was on same day and same month(October 18th,2019).

Just now, K.Syed88 said:

I have on same day interview Oct,18/2019. Still no visa. First update was October,25th...then nothing till Senator from my state inquired about the case, and then case was updated 24th January and January 28th . The last update I have February 4th.

Nothing after that.

It seems like mine and yours interview was on same day and same month(October 18th,2019).

I sent in three inquiries by myself, and my attorney also Inquired about the case but no response from embassy.

But when my state's Senator Inquired they replied in 3rd day.

5 hours ago, aisah said:

yeah but they still look at everything. they just didn't look at the pics.

yup after a few days he received his visa. Expedited doesn't affect admin processing. I know someone who has expedited but her husband has been in AP for 2 months know.. 

yeah that’s true. If they find something that doesn’t satisfy them, they’ll put in AP. You put in the request at NVC before the interview right?

2 hours ago, A S said:

Helo guys. My case is CR1 . interview was on 22nd nov 2019. Case went to Admin process. they ask proof of relationship more. 25 nov 2019 i submit proof. After 2.5 month . case status changed into Ready from Admin process. And now it almost 18 days my status stuck on Ready.

If anyone else there can help me what is this mean? why they taking so long?

And on READY status on the bottom why message show that my case is ready for interview . Because i already had interview . 

please anyone guied me .

Through CEAC or courier? If the status change someone is working on file and when updates happen one after another. You can send an inquiry to ask why it’s on ready for this long.

1 hour ago, K.Syed88 said:

Nothing after that.

Why weren’t you given a visa? Don’t you need to wait 180 days before you can contact a senator? Because I’ve been waiting four months now and they haven’t responded to any of my queries either. What is your case type?

1 hour ago, Sam1257 said:

Why weren’t you given a visa? Don’t you need to wait 180 days before you can contact a senator? Because I’ve been waiting four months now and they haven’t responded to any of my queries either. What is your case type?

Cr1 is the case type,  it has been 4 months and two days since the interview.

I involve senator because they were not replying mine nor my attorneys inquiry.

I was given 221g because I did not bring "urdu Nikkah Nama" on the interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/14/2019 at 12:59 PM, Mobi6488 said:

Hello there. My interview was august 30. After that i got no update. I ve submit inquiries but no reply. Then i decided to do congressional inquiry. The congress woman said i am in AP. Was 15 days ago. I still have no update after 60 plus days. What should i do. 

Hi Mobi

Any update?

6 hours ago, K.Syed88 said:

Cr1 is the case type,  it has been 4 months and two days since the interview.

I involve senator because they were not replying mine nor my attorneys inquiry.

I was given 221g because I did not bring "urdu Nikkah Nama" on the interview.

What did they respond to you after senator got involved? How did you get in touch with the senator?

1 hour ago, Sam1257 said:

What did they respond to you after senator got involved? How did you get in touch with the senator?

That they need little more time to review the documents which I had provided to them, and also they don't need anymore documents from me.

Its easy to get hold of Senator of your state by calling or by visiting to their office.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.