MissStacey

Who annoys you?

305 posts in this topic

hippies.

people who have to be all ' dark' and "angst ridden" and deep cause nobody gets them and they've had it " hard' in some way. Please, I want to round them all up and put them on a plane to Calcutta..

LMAO...be nice now!

:lol: Ive been living in 3rd world countries from 1993 til last year... guess my reverse culture shock is showing :blush:

April 14 - sent I-129F to Vermont

April 25 - NOA1

May, June, July lost to IMBRA and RFE's

Aug 22 - NOA2

Sept 25 - interview date OCTOBER 13th

Oct 26 - arrived at JFK - work authorized

Nov 21 - apply SSN, received Nov 29

Dec 16 - marriage license

Jan 05 - wedding

Jan 30 - AOS begins

AOS

Feb 07 - NOA1 ,check cashed

Feb 28 - notice I-485 sent to CSC

Mar 10 - Biometrics

Apr 16 - surprise RFE arrives..they lost my medical. New medical returned, Apr 23

Jun 1st - RFE ..more medical BS ( go back for TB skin test)

Jun 28 - CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!

July 06- Green card arrives.

LIFTING CONDITIONS 2009

June 12 - mailed package

June 15 - check cashed

June 19 - NOA extension letter ( card expires June 26th)

July 03 - Biometrics notice

July 14 - Biometrics appointment

OCT 29 - CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
People who went to school, and don't bother learning how to read.

How about people who can't use the correct verb tense? :thumbs:

how about people who knows only one language?

I speak several, so try that sh!t on someone else.

Didn't your teachers ever tell you what happens when you assume?

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

My bods and 99% of my co-workers. I HATE MY JOB.

AOS

01-29-07 - marriage

02-07-07 - AOS package mailed to Chicago

02-09-07 - AOS package delivered

02-13-07 - NOA1 date

02-21-07 - Biometrics letter

02-24-07 - NOA1 received

03-01-07 - Biometrics taken

03-15-07 - Transferred to The Sucky/Slow Center (TSC)... to "speed up" processing.

03-17-07 - Transferred notice e-mail

03-20-07 - Received TSC transfer letter

03-21-07 - application pending at TSC e-mail.

05-14-07 - Misinfopass appt. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

06-05-07 - I-131 e-filed

06-11-07 - AP NOA1

07-09-07 - Received weird looking letter for AP, but online status hasn't changed

Last Touch - AOS 3/24, AP 7/03

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ2JkkrY291bGQraGF2ZStnb3R0ZW4rYStEZWxsJjAwMDAwMCYwMDAwMDAmMTImMTAmYyYwJjcmMiYyMDA3JjcmMCY0Mzc4NDcwMDExODEyMjE5ODguJw==.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Definitely relate to disliking my coworkers, some people need to go to listening school. This one person talks while you try to talk at the same time, it's quite grating on the nerves. I don't think she could survive in the private sector.

• 1 month later...

I've bumped this thread back up because... when it first appeared I was still in the UK, and remember thinking 'who the hell is this Rachael Ray woman who seems to annoy so many people so much? Never heard of her...'.

And then I arrived in the US. And I would just like to say that I think Rachael Ray is possibly the single most annoying person of all time. Even more so because she seems to be on every frigging TV channel, simultaneously... gaaaahhh!!

Up 'til now, my vote for Most Annoying Person would have gone to 'that bloke off of CSI with the orange hair and the orange skin who is continually tilting his head in an annoying fashion' (I forget his name, but he irritates the hell out of me), but he has now been demoted to Second Most Annoying Person since my 'discovery' of Ms. Ray...

There - just wanted to cast my vote - I knew I'd seen/heard the woman's name somewhere before, and finally remembered that it was in this very thread!

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2007 - K-1 issued, moved to US, completed AOS (a busy year, immigration-wise)

2009 - Conditions lifted

2010 - Will be naturalising. Buh-bye, USCIS! smile.png

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline
Up 'til now, my vote for Most Annoying Person would have gone to 'that bloke off of CSI with the orange hair and the orange skin who is continually tilting his head in an annoying fashion' (I forget his name, but he irritates the hell out of me), but he has now been demoted to Second Most Annoying Person since my 'discovery' of Ms. Ray...

You got another vote from my husband

:lol:

I-130

Jun 28 2004 : Received at NSC

Oct 25 2004 : Transferred to CSC

Oct 29 2004 : Received at CSC

Nov 8 2004 : Received response from CSC that my file is being requested & review will be done

Nov 10 2004 : Email & online status Approved

Nov 15 2004 : NOA 2 in mail

Dec 16 2004 : NVC assigns case number

Dec 20 2004 : NVC sent DS 3032 to beneficiary, copy of DS 3032 & I-864 fee bill to petitioner

Jan 3 2005 : Petitioner received copy of DS 3032 and I-864 fee bill. Post-marked Dec 23rd.

Jan 11 2005 : Beneficiary received DS 3032 in Indonesia

Jan 31 2005 : Sent DS 3032 to NVC

Feb 8, 2005 : NVC received DS 3032

Feb 21, 2005 : IV fee generated

Feb 25, 2005 : Sent I-864 fee bill

Feb 28, 2005 : I-864 fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 3, 2005 : IV fee bill received

Mar 7, 2005 : Sent IV fee bill

Mar 9, 2005 : IV fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 28, 2005 : I-864 fee credited against case.

April 6, 2005 : Received I-864 package

April 7, 2005 : Immigrant Visa fee credited against case.

April 11, 2005 : DS 230 is generated

Aug 12, 2005 : I-864 & DS 230 received by NVC

Sep 14, 2005 : RFE on I-864

Nov 3, 2005 : Checklist response received at NVC

Nov 25, 2005 : Case completion

Dec 9, 2005 : Police Cert requested from the Netherlands

Jan 12 2006 : Interview success - Approved !!

Jan 19 2006 : Visa & brown envelope picked up

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hahaha. I was just reading an article in the paper that people have drinking games watching CSI Miami- when (David Caruso is the actors name) takes off his sunglasses off or throws out one of his one liners- they drink!!

Hahaha. I was just reading an article in the paper that people have drinking games watching CSI Miami- when (David Caruso is the actors name) takes off his sunglasses off or throws out one of his one liners- they drink!!

Hahaha... David Caruso, that's the guy! (I could of course have Googled and found his name in about 2 seconds, but am far too lazy). I might have to try the drinking game... I would suggest adding a rule that you drink when he tilts his head and does his 'smouldery and intense' (or whatever it's supposed to be) expression, but that would just result in unconsciousness by the first ad break! :lol:

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2009 - Conditions lifted

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hahaha... David Caruso, that's the guy! (I could of course have Googled and found his name in about 2 seconds, but am far too lazy). I might have to try the drinking game... I would suggest adding a rule that you drink when he tilts his head and does his 'smouldery and intense' (or whatever it's supposed to be) expression, but that would just result in unconsciousness by the first ad break! :lol:

I'll play! We'll be hammered in no time! :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
I've bumped this thread back up because... when it first appeared I was still in the UK, and remember thinking 'who the hell is this Rachael Ray woman who seems to annoy so many people so much? Never heard of her...'.

And then I arrived in the US. And I would just like to say that I think Rachael Ray is possibly the single most annoying person of all time. Even more so because she seems to be on every frigging TV channel, simultaneously... gaaaahhh!!

There - just wanted to cast my vote - I knew I'd seen/heard the woman's name somewhere before, and finally remembered that it was in this very thread!

I didn't watch Rachael Rays show, I saw some of it, that was enough. I realized how annoying she is when she started appearing in the coffee commercials. Yes, she's definetley top of the list of most annoying people.

[color=#800080]AOS

Lawyer sent Aos package 07-27-2007

Medical 08-01-2007

Check cashed -08-23-2007

NOA - 08-27-2007

Biometrics scheduled - 09-12-2007

Biometrics for EAD and AOS 09-12-2007

Received RFE for medical and co-sponsor tax returns

(Tax returns were sent) also letter from employer

needed, and last 6 months pay stubs.

RFE: 09-11-2007

Sent RFE back to lawyer 10-10-2007

EAD card production ordered 06-11-2007

EAD received 17-11-2007

Interview date for 01-08-2008[/color]

Approved! Card Production ordered 01-08-2008

I'll play! We'll be hammered in no time! :)

Mmm, better stock up on Advil for the next day, that'd be one epic hangover!

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2009 - Conditions lifted