GaryC

What is wrong with NSC???

11 posts in this topic

I just checked the NSC dates. It still hasn't changed!!! I don't think it has moved from Dec 21 in the last 2 updates!! Have they all taken a vacation or something??!! :angry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
I just checked the NSC dates. It still hasn't changed!!! I don't think it has moved from Dec 21 in the last 2 updates!! Have they all taken a vacation or something??!! :angry:

Friend, CSC is the same

the last 3 updates, dec 31st...

maybe they have 2 months vacations...

because my service center didnt change as well

Visa Approved!

Removal of Conditions

21/03 - VSC Received it

24/03 - NOA 1

27/03 - Check Cashed

08/04 - Biometrics received

July 8th - Approved

"Do you think who made the ears wont listen to you? Do you think who made the eyes, wont see? God is always watching you and listening to you"

988_d85d41946422f5b8fb58899bbfd0ba87_prod.jpg

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
:angry: Correct me if I am wrong-but I think the TSC has gone backwards ( Dec 21st) :angry:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
:angry: Correct me if I am wrong-but I think the TSC has gone backwards ( Dec 21st) :angry:

But you have to check your 1st noa

if it is started with wac it is in california

and then you go to california timelines...

ANYWAYs

its not a big deal

Visa Approved!

Removal of Conditions

21/03 - VSC Received it

24/03 - NOA 1

27/03 - Check Cashed

08/04 - Biometrics received

July 8th - Approved

"Do you think who made the ears wont listen to you? Do you think who made the eyes, wont see? God is always watching you and listening to you"

988_d85d41946422f5b8fb58899bbfd0ba87_prod.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

By god they can move the foreign worker visa's forward...I guess imported worker come before family with our goverment. and yes same timeline for three updates!!! something is wrong with that picture...they make absolutely ZERO progress??? :angry:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
By god they can move the foreign worker visa's forward...I guess imported worker come before family with our goverment. and yes same timeline for three updates!!! something is wrong with that picture...they make absolutely ZERO progress??? :angry:

Yes, I have noticed this too, and that was my first reaction. But when you think about it, workers permits are not as complicated as a fiance or spouse visa. Finace's and spouse's are assumed to be immigrating for life while worker's are only doing it temporarily with restrictions.

Hang in there, it will happen !

K1 Visa Process long ago and far away...

02/09/06 - NOA1 date

12/17/06 - Married!

AOS Process a fading memory...

01/31/07 - Mailed AOS/EAD package for Olga and Anya

06/01/07 - Green card arrived in mail

Removing Conditions

03/02/09 - Mailed I-751 package (CSC)

03/06/09 - Check cashed

03/10/09 - Recieved Olga's NOA1

03/28/09 - Olga did biometrics

05/11/09 - Anya recieved NOA1 (took a call to USCIS to take care of it, oddly, they were helpful)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

hey guys, dont get too worried yet. i got a NOA2 from a receipt date of jan 11 last week. they are moving!! they just dont update too much because they still do have some petitions that they are working on from Dec21 and they dont want people to call and ask where their petitions are. i stopped checking those and just went here to see who was getting approved and when thier receipt dates were. that is way more accurate!! Just hang in there it will happen sooner then you think!! :D

Diana and Enrico

My Timeline

K1

01/09/06- pakage sent to NSC

01/11/06- NOA1

03/16/06- NOA2 approved!!!

04/03/06- arrived at NVC

04/04/06- left NVC

04/08/06- received packet 3

04/11/06- sent packet 3 to Frankfurt

04/26/06- received packet 4

05/23/06- INTERVIEW at 9:30amAPPROVED!!!!

06/01/06- visa in hand!!!

06/08/06- married in Vegas!!!

AOS/EAD

06/24/06- sent AOS and EAD package to Chicago

06/27/06- Chicago receives package

06/30/06- NOA1

07/03/06- NOA1 received in the mail

07/17/06- biometrics appt. received in mail

07/25/06- biometrics in cleveland

08/30/06- case received at CSC

08/31/06- received a new NOA1 email

09/01/06- touched AOS

09/15/06- AOS APPROVED!! got email saying welcome letter was sent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09/20/06- welcome letter received!!! and approval email sent

09/21/06- touched and GREENCARD RECEIVED!!!!!

06/08/07- one year anniversary

06/08/08- two year anniversary

06/08/09- three year anniversary

Removal of Conditions

06/17/08- package sent to California

06/19/08- California receives package

06/19/08-NOA1

06/28/08-Biometrics appointment

07/28/08-touched

09/01/08-received non conditional green card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Very disapointing when your date is Dec 5th, it it has been Dec 31 for the last 3 updates.

I understand how you feel - if that was me i would really be freaking out thinking they have lost our paperwork and calling everyday lol. It seems so wierd that they are approving january applications though there doesnt seem to be any logic. But I do agree that their dates dont make any sense and I just check on here on the timeline search to see whats happening, and ofcourse this data is only as good as the members updating their timelines :) - Im sorry guys youre all gonna get fed up with me posting messages telling people to fill in their timelines LOL

Lina (UKC)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR TIMELINE AS THE STATISTICS ON THIS FORUM ARE CALCULATED VIA THE TIMELINES. PLEASE GO TO: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE AT LONDON? COME JOIN US HERE: <a

London Interview list

http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map]http://www.frappr.com/visaapplicantsvianebraska/map</a>

Frapper map of the world for those who applied for marriage based visa through Nebraska, It's a good way to actually see where people are, if anyone is near you, send messages to discuss, vent, or share even meet up!!!

27 Feb. 2006: K1 petition sent to Nebraska Service Centre

2 March 2006: NOA1 dated (received in mail on 9 March 2006)

4 May 2006: NOA2!!!!! (DAY 66)

8 May 2006: File Sent to NVC (as stated on email dated 9 May)

24 May 2006: NVC sends our file to London Embassy

8 June 2006: Packet 3 arrives (DAY 101)

25 August 2006: Pack 3 sent to London Embassy registered post

29 August 2006: London Embassy receives my Pack 3 - 9/9/06 pack 4 arrives

SEPT 2006:APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD - WE HAD A FALLING OUT.

MAY 2007:RESUMED THE VISA APPLICATION

6 June 2007: Medical @ 2.30pm - need to get anew GP letter and psychiatric evaluation

7 June 2007: INTERVIEW @ 10am - waiting for new police record letter

3 July 2007: APPROVED/Visa arrives

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

YES it is quite frustrating when the processing dates do not move with the "update". California has not moved in the last 3 updates, but prior to that it jumped a month and a half in one swoop! So lets hope they are catching up! (I wonder why some of the workload is not sent to the Vermont office to help out?)

Joe & Pim

PIM & JOE

K1 FILED JAN 27th

NOA1 JAN 30th

Check Cleared FEB 2nd

April 26th sent Email Inquiry to CSC

April 28th "Touched"

April 29th "Touched"

May 2nd "Touched"

May 3rd "RFE"

May 3rd now waiting for RFE letter content

May 8th "RFE" received

May 10th Flew out of state to obtain evidence

May 11th Flew home, copied RFE and Returned to CSC

May 17th "Touched"

May 18th NOA2 Approval at long last!

May 30th Received NVC Case number

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.