Carmine N Agnes

Denied entrance in the USA

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The carrier is responsible for their return.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
2 hours ago, Boiler said:

The carrier is responsible for their return.

Well when they sent my fiance home, they put her on the next flight back. Now I did already buy a round trip ticket,, so I'm sure the airlines just called it even..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Hello! I had a problem similar to yours. I got married in the United States with an us citizen , while I was there w. My tourist visa, but I never overstayed, and I not even tried to do the adjustment of status, I didn't do something ilegal, and never had problems with the police or something ,  I spent 1 month in the states and another 3 in my country, well I spent the last year traveling back and forward. The first travel I did to the United States this year, was in May, because I was working on my thesis and I couldn't travel since January I returned from the states to My country, well I arrived to the Dulles international airport as usual but this time, I was told to go to second inspection, and of course I was not allowed to enter to the United States, the reason? First of all, they told me I got married with a tourist visa, it's not ilegal but that's why they have the K1 visa, then the CBPs officers told me, if your married with an us citizen you don't have to travel holding a tourist visa, that's why they have the K3 visa, for spouses traveling while they're waiting for a green card process. The funny thing it was my fifth travel to the states after I got married and I never had problems before. Well first of all let me tell you something you are in the normal processing time, California has a lot of pending petitions from January and February, so you are running in the normal processing time, then, they document everything so of course is in the system the issue in the port of entry, but totally depends in the way they did return you or your couple, in my case it was this way, I was given this forms: I-275 (withdrawal of application for admission) I-831, I867A and B, (record of sworn statement in proceedings under section 235(b)(1) of the act. the reason my enter was denied was because "I was inadmissible in accordance with section 212(a)(7)(A)(i)(I), an immigrant without immigrant documents.  So, I was told of all the attorneys I asked the whole process is going to be the same no matter if you have  this record or not, so if your case is taking more time, it's not because of that, your petition is gonna be processed in the same time of others with your priority date, what you have to know and checked how the situation was ended, in my case I signed I was given the chance to withdrawn my application for admission because I was traveling with evidence that I had ties to retur to my country ( my graduation act, and graduation party were already organized and payed ) and it was a lot of money, so they kind of believed me, my intention wasn't to stay and the country, and that's the reason they didn't give me a deportation order or and expedited removal order, and if you need a waiver is in the interview when they are going to ask for it, so, you need to check the forms you signed, what did they wrote in the passport, and if you don't have an expedited removal order or a deportation order, and you don't have a ban for 3,5 or 10 years written and the documents cbps officers gave u, your not going to need a waiver and the issue it's not going to affect your immigration process. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.