2,948 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
12 hours ago, xilef said:

@Ali7 NSC is slower compared to TSC, I think there are folks from July 2017 whose cases got transferred to NSC still pending approval

@xilef ugh! Well, I guess I have no choice but still waiting 😄 after this transfer, I don’t know what to expect. I wonder if I should be ready for an interview. Anyway, thanks for replying to me. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
8 hours ago, I751_HK said:

Did you receive transfer notification on Nov 6th ? When did you receive letter that says about location which is  Nebraska in your case ? I haven't received letter yet so I really don't know about location .    

Did you receive transfer notification on Nov 6th ? When did you receive letter that says about location which is  Nebraska in your case ? I haven't received letter yet so I really don't know about location .    

@I751_HK I did get a transfer notification saying that it was transferred to Nebraska. I think I got that notification letter on November 10th but it was just a courtesy copy. Did you get a notification regarding a transfer? I got an email on the 7th saying “we have taken an action on your case.” So I think if you didn’t get a notification, maybe your case wasn’t transferred. 

11 hours ago, Ali7 said:

@I751_HK I did get a transfer notification saying that it was transferred to Nebraska. I think I got that notification letter on November 10th but it was just a courtesy copy. Did you get a notification regarding a transfer? I got an email on the 7th saying “we have taken an action on your case.” So I think if you didn’t get a notification, maybe your case wasn’t transferred. 

I checked my Case History online where it mentioned that case Transferred to new location but didn't say the name of location though . The status changed on Nov 6th 2018. Last time my status change occurred on FEB 2018 but i guess that was a glitch.  Also, my current case history is showing that office is working on the case and as soon as they make decision ,I will be notified by letter.

I heard Nebraska takes lot longer then Texas center .   

34 minutes ago, I751_HK said:

I checked my Case History online where it mentioned that case Transferred to new location but didn't say the name of location though . The status changed on Nov 6th 2018. Last time my status change occurred on FEB 2018 but i guess that was a glitch.  Also, my current case history is showing that office is working on the case and as soon as they make decision ,I will be notified by letter.

34 minutes ago, I751_HK said:

@I751_HK You can call them and ask which service center your case was transferred to ?

Hi all,

New forum user here. I submitted my I-751 in October last year and shortly thereafter received my I-797 Notice of Action extending my permanent resident status by one year from the expiration date (12/09/2017) on my green card. In May of this year, I received a biometrics appointment notice and had my biometrics taken on 5/14/2018. In the six months since then, I haven't heard anything from USCIS. When I check my case status on the USCIS website, the only information I can see is that my I-751 petition case was received at my local office in late February of this year.

My 1-year extension of my permanent resident status will expire on (12/09/2018). What should I do?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
23 minutes ago, alloneword said:

Hi all,

New forum user here. I submitted my I-751 in October last year and shortly thereafter received my I-797 Notice of Action extending my permanent resident status by one year from the expiration date (12/09/2017) on my green card. In May of this year, I received a biometrics appointment notice and had my biometrics taken on 5/14/2018. In the six months since then, I haven't heard anything from USCIS. When I check my case status on the USCIS website, the only information I can see is that my I-751 petition case was received at my local office in late February of this year.

My 1-year extension of my permanent resident status will expire on (12/09/2018). What should I do?

I had the same issue but mine will expire in January. So I booked an info pass appointment to get a stamp.

As long as you have a pending application, the officer will give you a stamp on the passport 90 days before expiration date.  it’s valid for another year from the appointment. 

I will renew my DL soon upon the stamp 

Take your appointment confirmation page, your passport, the expired green card and the extension letter with you !

Edited by dr_medovet

1 hour ago, alloneword said:

Hi all,

40 minutes ago, dr_medovet said:

I had the same issue but mine will expire in January. So I booked an info pass appointment to get a stamp.

As long as you have a pending application, the officer will give you a stamp on the passport 90 days before expiration date.  it’s valid for another year from the appointment. 

I will renew my DL soon upon the stamp 

Take your appointment confirmation page, your passport, the expired green card and the extension letter with you !

You can also make a case inquiry if you haven't received the 18 months extension letter. Not too while ago, they sent new extension letters because case processing takes longer than a year now.

AOS i-130, i-485 & i-765 in New York (Queens field office)

12/29/2014 - Priority Date; receipt number starting with MSC

1/2/2015 - Fingerprint fee accepted

1/26/2015 - Case suspended - RFE sent out

2/3/2015 - Fingerprint done at Jamaica Center, Queens

2/11/2015 - RFE received - Case resumed

3/2/2015 - EAD ordered

3/13/2015- EAD card mailed out -- received it 3 days later

7/8/2015 - AOS interview ready to be scheduled for an interview

9/27/2015 - AOS Interview scheduled for Nov 3

11/3/2015 - AOS interview

12/11/2015 - APPROVED!!!

ROC (Vermont Service Center)

10/3/2017 - Sent out ROC package to VSC

10/6/2017 - Date on NOA (Received NOA on 10/16/2017)

11/6/2017 - Biometrics done

8/15/2018 - Extension letter for 18 months received

12/28/2018 - APPROVED! (No RFE, No Interview) 🤸‍♀️ 

1/7/2019 - GC delivered

N-400 (Queens field office)

1/22/2019 - N400 delivered to Dallas, TX.

1/25/2019 - Check cashed

2/12/2019 - Biometrics appt

8/26/2019 - Interview scheduled

10/3/2019 - Interview - APPROVED

10/30/2019 - Oath

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Just came home from work to find an approval notice for removing the condition. We didn’t have interview. 

They will mail the 10 years green card later .

but online status right now still there’s no change at all since February. Which is odd!!

We filled to Vermont on 10/23/2017 got 12 m extenion letter.  did the biometric late on November 2017. Didn’t hear about it till today. Didn’t get the 18 m extension letter either.

Filed N400 10/22/1018.

Info pass to get a Stamp on 11/08/2018.

Early Biometric on 11/08/2018 (instead of 11/14/2018)

Edited by dr_medovet

2 hours ago, dr_medovet said:

Just came home from work to find an approval notice for removing the condition. We didn’t have interview. 

but online status right now still there’s no change at all since February. Which is odd!!

We filled to Vermont on 10/23/2017 got 12 m extenion letter.  did the biometric late on November 2017. Didn’t hear about it till today. Didn’t get the 18 m extension letter either.

Filed N400 10/22/1018.

Congratz!! Hope more October filers can get news like this too! Go Celebrate!!

18 hours ago, dr_medovet said:

Filed N400 10/22/1018.

That's brilliant news! Congratulations to you and your spouse. :dance: Thanks for letting us know, hopefully we'll see some more coming through soon. Let us know what happens next and when you have the card in your hands. If you celebrate Christmas, what an awesome early present. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current status: UK and USA citizen

12-Mar-19: I-751 (WAC18026) + N400 combi interview

Outcome

16 Mar-19: I-751 ~ Green Card in Hand (from submission to card delivery, 17 months)

19 Apr-19:  N400 ~ Naturalization Oath Ceremony, certificate in-hand! (from submission to oath, 6 months)

1 May 19: Voter registration card in-hand

3 May 19: USA passport in-hand

11 May 19: New SSN card in-hand

So many holidays coming up (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years) employees taking time off to spend with friends and family. I am hoping USCIS are taking counter measures so that processing times are not slowed down too much. ugh......... hope everyone had a good weekend! :D   

2 minutes ago, I751_HK said:

Any suggestion how to call USICS on what number and what option I supposed to press on ?

Thanks 

I have a little note here on my phone that reminds me on how to get to a customer representative. i havent used it in a while but im sure it still works.

call the number 18003755283

then press 1-2-2-2-2 and it will take you to them.

49 minutes ago, NeedMoreCoffee said:

I have a little note here on my phone that reminds me on how to get to a customer representative. i havent used it in a while but im sure it still works.

call the number 18003755283

then press 1-2-2-2-2 and it will take you to them.

Thanks for providing me a number . I communicated with them and Oh My God ... I came to know that My Case is now in Nebraska . As per website , they are the slowest one . Looks like I need to wait another 6 months .  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.