2,948 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, AlluringSoul said:

They are slow because they process majority of applications. In the end, it should not matter because you filed with California, correct? It might take another month or two.

So if I ve been transferred to Nebraska ,how long is going to take ?

1 hour ago, AlluringSoul said:

They are slow because they process majority of applications. In the end, it should not matter because you filed with California, correct? It might take another month or two.

Well, I think once your application moves to particular service center ( Nebraska in my case), you should follow there timeline because California has nothing to do with my application. Now it's all going to be decided by officers at NSC. Hope I am wrong . Lol

19 hours ago, xilef said:

Guys who got the " Case has been transferred and new office has a jurisdiction message " , could you tell me the first five digits of your case number. For e.g , mine is

WAC18052  ( CSC November 20'th NOA1) 

EAC 18010 (NOA Oct.10, 2017)

I'm a Oct-2017 CSC filer and have the N400 in process since 24 Oct 2018. I haven't received notification of transfer...yet.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current status: UK and USA citizen

12-Mar-19: I-751 (WAC18026) + N400 combi interview

Outcome

16 Mar-19: I-751 ~ Green Card in Hand (from submission to card delivery, 17 months)

19 Apr-19:  N400 ~ Naturalization Oath Ceremony, certificate in-hand! (from submission to oath, 6 months)

1 May 19: Voter registration card in-hand

3 May 19: USA passport in-hand

11 May 19: New SSN card in-hand

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am an Oct 2017 VSC filer (NOA 10-23-2018), and no update yet.

Edited by vj86

USCIS
03/19/2015 - Mailed I-130 package to USCIS
03/23/2015 - NOA1 received, Texas Service Center
07/27/2015 - I-130 approved (I-130 was approved in 126 days from NOA1 date)

NVC
08/03/2015 - NVC received
08/19/2015 - Case number assigned
09/04/2015 - Paid AOS fee

09/04/2015 - Paid IV fee
10/05/2015 - Submitted DS - 260

10/06/2015 - Sent IV and AOS package
10/08/2015 - Scan date
11/09/2015 - Case Complete :)

11/13/2015 - Got Interview Email (P4 Letter)

EMBASSY

12/16/2015 - Interview (APPROVED) :)

12/23/2015 - Visa in hand

01/14/2016 - Point of Entry: Abu Dhabi

Since my online case status still says that my case was received at my local office on 2/26/2016, I just called to get my status on the phone. The automated system stated that my case was transferred and is now pending. It did non say when it was transferred or where though. And since I have never called to get a status update before, have no idea when the status changed to 'transferred' either. Hm.

14 minutes ago, fruitnut said:

Since my online case status still says that my case was received at my local office on 2/26/2016, I just called to get my status on the phone. The automated system stated that my case was transferred and is now pending. It did non say when it was transferred or where though. And since I have never called to get a status update before, have no idea when the status changed to 'transferred' either. Hm.

Mine actually says the same thing when you call in. I called USCIS and they thought it was weird but the case is still at CSC. Im sure yours is too.

2 minutes ago, NeedMoreCoffee said:

Mine actually says the same thing when you call in. I called USCIS and they thought it was weird but the case is still at CSC. Im sure yours is too.

Thanks for the info!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.