dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2017

501 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline
Just now, Louie1988 said:

I understand it. But my question is because I never saw it appearing on a IR-1 visa, only on K-1.

I don’t know, I have the same in mine. 01 sdo

TIMELINE

29 December 2015 - married in Dominican Republic

USCIS Phase

21 November 2016 - I-130 sent to USCIS Chicago Lockbox 

22 November 2016 I-130 received at Nebraska Service Center

25 November - NOA1 received in the mail

???? - NOA 2 via e-mail, app and USCIS website

????- NOA 2 received in the mail 

????- Case Was Sent to Department of State 

NVC Phase

????- Case received by NVC

???? - NVC case number assigned

???? -  DS-261 Completed Online
???? - Welcome e-mail received, AOS fee paid
????- IV fee Invoiced, IV fee paid
????- DS-260 Completed
???? - AOS and IV package sent

--------------------------------------------------------
??? - Scan date

??? - Case Complete

Filed: IR-5 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline
1 minute ago, Louie1988 said:

Well, it's good to know that I am not alone.. hehe thanks.

You are welcome ;):) 

TIMELINE

29 December 2015 - married in Dominican Republic

USCIS Phase

21 November 2016 - I-130 sent to USCIS Chicago Lockbox 

22 November 2016 I-130 received at Nebraska Service Center

25 November - NOA1 received in the mail

???? - NOA 2 via e-mail, app and USCIS website

????- NOA 2 received in the mail 

????- Case Was Sent to Department of State 

NVC Phase

????- Case received by NVC

???? - NVC case number assigned

???? -  DS-261 Completed Online
???? - Welcome e-mail received, AOS fee paid
????- IV fee Invoiced, IV fee paid
????- DS-260 Completed
???? - AOS and IV package sent

--------------------------------------------------------
??? - Scan date

??? - Case Complete

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 10/18/2017 at 6:58 PM, Ebony1 said:

You have to pick up from DHL in Lagos. You can have a paid delivery in Port Harcourt.

hello ebony are we gonna register for the visa collection online before or after the interview 

Timeline
On 10/18/2017 at 7:49 PM, Ebony1 said:

You should do it before. Instructions on how to go about it is in your p4 letter(interview appointment letter).

I can see it on the p4 letter to register for a caurier service just wana know how to register please 

Timeline
On 10/18/2017 at 1:33 PM, Abies said:

The registration notifies you on when your visa is printed&ready for pick up while the dhl number only enables you to call them confirmation if your visa is ready for pick up.

Please can u give me the steps on how to register . Thanks 

Timeline

Anytime I try to register on the courier service I get this message " Your request cannot be processed at this time administrator has been alerted " so I don't understand 

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Godisincontrol said:

Anytime I try to register on the courier service I get this message " Your request cannot be processed at this time administrator has been alerted " so I don't understand 

You need to go to the site, log in or create an account if you don't already have one, update your profile and continue. Fill in the info as requested until you get to the point where it generates an appointment confirmation with your passport details and a code. Hope this helps.

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Ebony1 said:

You need to go to the site, log in or create an account if you don't already have one, update your profile and continue. Fill in the info as requested until you get to the point where it generates an appointment confirmation with your passport details and a code. Hope this helps.

That's what I did it ask of my email , first and last name and create password I try with my gmail  I used with Nvc and didn't  work then I try using my yahoo and create an account now my question is that can I use my yahoo email ? Instead of my gmail account having been using since 

IMG_0997.PNG

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Ebony1 said:

Or maybe I'm on the wrong site

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ebony1 said:

Yes, you are in the right place. Have you updated your profile especially your DS260 number?

Not yet now I want to update my profile so after updating what else will I do?

Timeline

24 minutes ago, Ebony1 said:

Yes, you are in the right place. Have you updated your profile especially your DS260 number?

How will I update ds260 number ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.