adar24

September 2017 - I-130 (Parents) Tracker

360 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi, I just received case numbers from NVC for both parents. I logged into CEAC link in the NVC email but don't have an option to choose address and agent - however, i can pay AOS and IV fees. I thought first step was going to be filling out DS-261 form to choose the agent. How do I do that? And can I go ahead and pay fees right now before DS-261? Thank you.

Hello everyone,

I just received IV fee last July 16, 2018.

Been busy all week so I just had time to sat down in front of the computer earlier to pay the fee, but unfortunately the website saying:

"The Consular Electronic Application Center-Immigrant/Diversity Portal is currently undergoing maintenance"

Just wondering who experienced same thing.

9 hours ago, markNmarieta said:

Hello everyone,

I just received IV fee last July 16, 2018.

Been busy all week so I just had time to sat down in front of the computer earlier to pay the fee, but unfortunately the website saying:

"The Consular Electronic Application Center-Immigrant/Diversity Portal is currently undergoing maintenance"

Just wondering who experienced same thing.

Yup same here been waiting since saturday,I dont know until when is the maintenance.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
2 hours ago, Mobybxa said:

Yup same here been waiting since saturday,I dont know until when is the maintenance.

I saw this too - hopefully it comes back up again this week. 

1 hour ago, Hopeful_nc said:

So excited. The interview dates just came through for my parents!  Hopefully the end of this is insight. 

Congrats! And good luck to you and your parents for the interview.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My mom case was accepted today but my dad case was rejected and they are asking for reuplaod for the same marriage certificate copy that they accepted in my moms instance. I emailed my lawyer and called up nvc. They said they could not do anything till the site was up. Is there any way to engage them to review and compare both cases on why one got accepted with the same doc? 

Filed: IR-5 Country: England
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mobybxa said:

Hi can you please put your dates until you got your parents interview dates so that we will know and measure how long we need to wait.tnx

Sorry. I thought because I had updated my timeline it would automatically show up.  I’ve attached a snapshot of it. 34311750-211D-4CCB-B2FB-BB2216E61FD9.thumb.png.722bdc301b4428240480c2d972c43785.png

12 hours ago, Mobybxa said:

I tried earlier, and the website still in maintenance.

Edited by markNmarieta

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So i had the agent file a request to re review my documents uploaded for my father. And this time around they accepted them. The re review was completed in two days which is amazing !! 

16 hours ago, Mobybxa said:

I think you can,try to register and login here.

https://ceac.state.gov/IV

Hiii mobybxa thanks to reply

Once u get case no over on phone, how long it takes to get official email,

And this site is not working, is there any other way to make payment, or we have to wait for this website???

55 minutes ago, Pardeep singh said:

Hiii mobybxa thanks to reply

Once u get case no over on phone, how long it takes to get official email,

And this site is not working, is there any other way to make payment, or we have to wait for this website???

I got my case number via email.

I think we need to wait, we are waiting too since saturday,lucky we already paid the IV,we just need to upload the documents.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.