Ricky_Randhawa

I129F April 2017 filers -Part 2

2,597 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 hour ago, _Mia_ said:

My fiancé just called and we got our NVC number! I checked CEAC and it says in transit, however it also says " your interview date was provided by the national visa centre"??

Take a screen shot of where you saw that and post it here. There was a bunch of stuff written in the box below my status and I think that was one of them. However, it was just general NVC stuff that didnt apply for UK filers.

Edited by Yu&M

3 minutes ago, Yu&M said:

Take a screen shot of where you saw that and post it here. There was a bunch of stuff written in the box below my status and I think that was one of them. However, it was just general NVC stuff that didnt apply for UK filers.

here you go.. I'm so annoyed that we didn't do this right...

IMG_0069.PNG

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, _Mia_ said:

My fiancé just called and we got our NVC number! I checked CEAC and it says in transit, however it also says " your interview date was provided by the national visa centre"??

it means that consulate's calendar for scheduling the interview is connected with NVC center.

when you will see status READY , so you can schedule the interview

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year
29th March          I-129f Sent
6th April                NOA1 Received date
11th April              NOA1 Notice date
14th April              NOA1 Hardcopy
22nd August        NOA2 Approval date
5th September     NVC Received, NVC case#
8th September     Left NVC
11th September   Case Ready
28th September   Medical exam
5th October           Interview
25th October         POE date 
22 December        Wedding Day

Timeline

@_Mia_I think you will still have to set your interview date. In any case, you can/should just call the NVC to clarify. I remember mine saying something about NVC will schedule an interview which wasn't the case. I had to schedule my own.

Edited by Yu&M

2 minutes ago, Tatiana&D.S. said:

it means that consulate's calendar for scheduling the interview is connected with NVC center.

when you will see status READY , so you can schedule the interview

2 minutes ago, Yu&M said:

@_Mia_I think you will still have to set your interview date. In any case, you can/should just call the NVC to clarify. I remember mine saying something about NVC will schedule an interview which wasn't the case. I had to schedule my own.

Thank you both! ❤️ So you don't think it has anything to do with us filing the DS160 too soon? I mean before NVC shows ready? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, _Mia_ said:

Thank you both! ❤️ So you don't think it has anything to do with us filing the DS160 too soon? I mean before NVC shows ready? 

I dont think so. Your DS 160 never doesn't get processed by the NVC in UK-filer cases so highly unlikely. It's likely just a generic message. Your fiance will get a letter form NVC soon and you from the embassy. These will tell you your next steps, which in our case, includes setting our interview dates.

Timeline
1 minute ago, _Mia_ said:

your  process goes normally, do not worry.

you have a case number, case sent to the embassy, ... maybe tomorrow you will see READY. 

when you will have the interview, provide the proof of your last new meeting. 

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year

5 minutes ago, Tatiana&D.S. said:

your  process goes normally, do not worry.

you have a case number, case sent to the embassy, ... maybe tomorrow you will see READY. 

when you will have the interview, provide the proof of your last new meeting. 

7 minutes ago, Yu&M said:

I dont think so. Your DS 160 never doesn't get processed by the NVC in UK-filer cases so highly unlikely. It's likely just a generic message. Your fiance will get a letter form NVC soon and you from the embassy. These will tell you your next steps, which in our case, includes setting our interview dates.

Thank you so so much guys!! That makes me feel better. Was so scared we really messed up. Don't know what we'd do without the support of this site ❤️❤️

Timeline
6 minutes ago, _Mia_ said:

Thank you both! ❤️ So you don't think it has anything to do with us filing the DS-160 too soon? I mean before NVC shows ready? 

you can fill D-160 any time, then save it on your computer, u will pay the fee and send your filled DS-160 later, when consulate will get your case: so, u will get confirmation  with a code.

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year

you can fill D-160 any time, then save it on your computer, u will pay the fee and send your filled DS-160 later, when consulate will get your case: so, u will get confirmation  with a code.

That's what we did wrong I think. We already filed it and got the confirmation bar code. I think we were supposed to wait. 

Timeline

I think she did that part, hence why she was worried. But she will be fine in any case.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, _Mia_ said:

That's what we did wrong I think. We already filed it and got the confirmation bar code. I think we were supposed to wait. 

By the way, as long as you havent used that Ds160 to schedule an interview, you can submit another Ds160 and use that one's code to schedule your interview and completely forget about the submitted one. (as long as you havent already used it to pay for and schedule your interview)

Timeline
4 minutes ago, _Mia_ said:

if you got bar-code already, so it works, - in my country consulate does not send sonfirmation until case reached the embassy.

Darrel and Tatiana
            2017 year

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.