pajobra

I-129F March 2017 Filers #2 Cause we are awesome

1,566 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, krizia said:

Yeah what does that even mean :(

Probably an interim status while one desk has it opened then goes back to AP???  That's my guess lol

Timeline
14 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

CEAC changed today to Administrative Processing 

Odd, because yours went to Application Received???

7 minutes ago, krizia said:

I passed the interview last 10/3, changed to Application Received 10/4 to Administrative Processing by 10/5 and changed to Issued by 10/6. Now i cannot track my passport via 2go website. I already emailed us embassy but the reply is no status update available for the passport number is invalid. It’s kinda weird.😫 don’t you worry guys USEM MNL is fast. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

I passed the interview last 10/3, changed to Application Received 10/4 to Administrative Processing by 10/5 and changed to Issued by 10/6. Now i cannot track my passport via 2go website. I already emailed us embassy but the reply is no status update available for the passport number is invalid. It’s kinda weird.😫 don’t you worry guys USEM MNL is fast. 

You can try to call them? 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Woo I’m excited and nervous. Hope it will be issued soon

Timeline
7 hours ago, Mera said:

Hello guys

The embassy sent me that in package 3 asking me to get these from my fiance the petitioner

6.        An Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) signed by the Petitioner.

7.        Petitioner’s most recent year of federal income taxes (form 1040 only).  Please also bring the most recent W2 form and a job letter indicating current salary and length of employment

---------------------------------------------------------------

i have a question  about  my fiancé the sponsor he has been working for around a year and couple months in a company, he has actually the 1040 that's shows how much money he made from September 2016  up to December 2016 that year when the fiscal year ends. It wont show the total amount that he made per year  but the amount that he made for those months. I am afraid that the visa get denied for this .He have evidence as check deposits from his work and his official paycheck stubs reports that he makes much more over the minimum wage in the rates that's makes him qualified for sponsoring me. My main question is : Do the embassy takes uniquely the 1040 or its possible to take the pay statements from his job. Since he start working with the company around a year and couple months he made around 25,000  dollars with one single job which is much higher than the rate that make him a qualified sponsor. He also did Uber driving as a side Job as well making around 5 thousand dollars which is much more above the minimum wage that is required to apply. Can be taken in consideration any other source of proof? I have all official evidence from his company about the real amount that he made and is making that unfortunately is not identified in the 1040 that shows up just couple months from the last year.Please i will  be more than happy if you can clarify this for me. is that enough or we still need the 1040 and a joint sponsor? :(

The 1040 is supposed to have all income on it, not just one employer from Oct 2016 thru Dec 2016.  If the 1040 has missing income,  that's a can I don't want to open.

My advice is to....

Get a letter from employer (on company letterhead) that says he is full time or part time, hire date, salary, hours scheduled and actual hours worked, and if position is permanent or temporary. 

Copy of IRS 1040 or Tax Transcript 2016

All W2's from 2016

Any 1099's from 2016

Last 3 months pay stubs or Leave & Earnings statements 

This should satisfy your embassy requirements 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, KrisKi8 said:

For tracking passport/visa delivery in Philippines, my fiance used her confirmation number from the embassy to track her 2Go package (MNL and passport numbers didn't work), so try that instead.

Mine still says invalid at 2go website up to now

Edited by cherryblossoms916

Timeline
15 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Mine still says invalid at 2go website up to now

She was approved 9/27 and got her visa on 10/5. She was able to track it with the UID from her visa appointment confirmation, i think.

if you check the ceac tracker, does it say Issued or Administrative Processing?

Edited by KrisKi8

Timeline
1 minute ago, KrisKi8 said:

She was approved 9/27 and got her visa on 10/5

if you check the ceac tracker, does it say Issued or Administrative Processing?

It was issued since 10/6, my interview is 10/3. Where does she lives?

Edited by cherryblossoms916

Timeline
26 minutes ago, KrisKi8 said:

She told me she was able to track it with the UID from her visa appointment confirmation

Yup, I tried all of that (UID, Passport and Case Number) still invalid. I’m hoping to received it this week.

7 hours ago, krizia said:

If it helps.... for me after the interview, the CEAC tracker switched from “Immigrant Visa Application - Ready” to “Non-immigrant Visa Application - Application Received” then to “Administrative Processing” then “Issued” .

Timeline
4 hours ago, BahamaIslander242 said:

If it helps.... for me after the interview, the CEAC tracker switched from “Immigrant Visa Application - Ready” to “Non-immigrant Visa Application - Application Received” then to “Administrative Processing” then “Issued” .

Yes it say Application received non immigrant. Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.