Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

4 hours ago, Abdeslam said:

Hello

Has anyone from algeria did the medical visite at the clinique of el AZHAR if yes , what kind of test they did to you ?

I had my medical exam in Tunis. I think that the medical exams are all the same in all countries. I had a chest x ray (looking for tuberculosis) a blood test (checking syphilis and drugs) and a herpes genital (looking for sexual transmitted diseases) I hope this helps

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

ok, the medical exam in the clinic el-Azhar is the follows:

- when you have the appointment, you have to think of getting your vaccines and this is according to your age (DT- hepatitis B - Meningitis) normally you are required to take them in the clinic and the other no found in the clinic you have to take them at the Pasteur institute. what I advise you to do is go to the library buy an international vaccination booklet and go to the closest hospital to you and do the vaccines normally they are found except for the meningitis is only found during the pilgrimage season. try to be nice to the hospital personal and request them to help you with the meningitis maybe they could. They have to open a Flacon.

ok, now you have finished with vaccinations you have to go to the clinic on the appointed day they gave you and they will do general medical checkup, and blood test and chest x-ray.

when done they give you a receipt that you have to keep it and when they call you back to retrieve your exam result you have to present to the Doctor Aftis at the 4 floor and get our exam (big envelop contain x-ray, the x-ray on a CD, and result on a sealed envelope).

the CD that contains the x-ray you have to take it with you if your visa is approved to the USA and the sealed envelope you have to give it to the embassy when for the interview. my thoughts to you is when the doctor check you up and you finish the check up and blood test go back and ask for a copy of DS-3025 form, this form you will need it for adjustment of status I.E you don’t not need to do another medical exam when in the USA for adjusting your status. The Doctor will normally give it to you without a problem, be nice when asking for it.

so this is my experience with clinic El-Azhar.

wish you the best.

----------------------------------------------

Diversity is the Spice of life and I add ; translation is the mother of all sciences.

25 minutes ago, Tawfik & Marzanna said:

- when you have the appointment, you have to think of getting your vaccines and this is according to your age (DT- hepatitis B - Meningitis) normally you are required to take them in the clinic and the other no found in the clinic you have to take them at the Pasteur institute. what I advise you to do is go to the library buy an international vaccination booklet and go to the closest hospital to you and do the vaccines normally they are found except for the meningitis is only found during the pilgrimage season. try to be nice to the hospital personal and request them to help you with the meningitis maybe they could. They have to open a Flacon.

ok, now you have finished with vaccinations you have to go to the clinic on the appointed day they gave you and they will do general medical checkup, and blood test and chest x-ray.

when done they give you a receipt that you have to keep it and when they call you back to retrieve your exam result you have to present to the Doctor Aftis at the 4 floor and get our exam (big envelop contain x-ray, the x-ray on a CD, and result on a sealed envelope).

the CD that contains the x-ray you have to take it with you if your visa is approved to the USA and the sealed envelope you have to give it to the embassy when for the interview. my thoughts to you is when the doctor check you up and you finish the check up and blood test go back and ask for a copy of DS-3025 form, this form you will need it for adjustment of status I.E you don’t not need to do another medical exam when in the USA for adjusting your status. The Doctor will normally give it to you without a problem, be nice when asking for it.

wish you the best.

Thank's man 

On 9/24/2017 at 12:51 PM, Habibati & Habibi said:

wish you the best.

Hello, do you know if we have to wait for NOA 2 or NVC receive to call for an appointment to start the medical process for K1? Or start getting the vaccines at least? Thanks! :)

Timeline

hello,

please explain me correctly. Are you waiting for your NOA2 or you got it and you they are waiting for a NVC to send you a letter?

On your timeline it says you waiting for NOA2, if that the case  do not rush, wait at least, check regularly on the website  USIC status check and you can have information update about your case.

if you got your NOA2 and you are waiting for the NVC to send you a letter, you have to call the NVC and request the case number with this case number you can procede to booking an appointment and the medical. generally the medical is available and you dont have a problem. vaccins are age appropriate so if your fiance is young normally they request DT Menegitis, Hepatitis B and this you have to do them either in the clinic which I dont recommend or in your fiancee town. your fiance have to go to hospital in his city and look for "centre de prevention " and request vaccination and he can say for travelling abroad. usually the Menegitis is rare to find except for pelgrimige season. but if he talk to them nicely they can help him. and open a Flacon for him. from what city is your fiance? may be I can recommend places for vaccination to go for.

again if you need the phone number of the clinic that I used to book appointment I can give you and usually they will give it to you with the letter from the embassy.

I advice you now to start collecting papers for the Affidavit of support I-134 which require a lot of time.

the best luck to you and to everyone here.

Diversity is the Spice of life and I add ; translation is the mother of all sciences.

19 hours ago, Habibati & Habibi said:

hello,

please explain me correctly. Are you waiting for your NOA2 or you got it and you they are waiting for a NVC to send you a letter?

On your timeline it says you waiting for NOA2, if that the case  do not rush, wait at least, check regularly on the website  USIC status check and you can have information update about your case.

if you got your NOA2 and you are waiting for the NVC to send you a letter, you have to call the NVC and request the case number with this case number you can procede to booking an appointment and the medical. generally the medical is available and you dont have a problem. vaccins are age appropriate so if your fiance is young normally they request DT Menegitis, Hepatitis B and this you have to do them either in the clinic which I dont recommend or in your fiancee town. your fiance have to go to hospital in his city and look for "centre de prevention " and request vaccination and he can say for travelling abroad. usually the Menegitis is rare to find except for pelgrimige season. but if he talk to them nicely they can help him. and open a Flacon for him. from what city is your fiance? may be I can recommend places for vaccination to go for.

again if you need the phone number of the clinic that I used to book appointment I can give you and usually they will give it to you with the letter from the embassy.

I advice you now to start collecting papers for the Affidavit of support I-134 which require a lot of time.

the best luck to you and to everyone here.

Thank you so much! 

Timeline

you welcome

wish you the best luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.