devblt

Toddler fight women spared jail

39 posts in this topic

Judge Francis Gilbert gave all four women from North Prospect in Plymouth a one-year suspended sentence, saying they posed no risk to the public. He also ordered them to do 100 hours of unpaid work.

They do pose a risk to the public!!! They're raising kids who think it's right to hurt people physically.

08/17/08: Mailed N400 to TSC

08/19/08: USPS attempted delivery

08/20/08: TSC received N400

08/21/08: TSC cashed check

09/02/08: Received NOA...........Priority date: 08/20/08

..............................................Notice date : 08/22/08

09/02/08: Received Biometrics Notification

09/18/08: Biometrics completed - Charlotte DO

10/24/08: Received Interview Letter

12/08/08: Interview @ 1:00pm. APPROVED!

01/05/09: Oath Ceremony 10:00AM. Now officially a USC!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

01/17/09: Applied for US Passport and passport card

01/28/09: Received US Passport

01/29/09: Received US passport card

01/29/09: Received naturalization certificate back from passport office

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid parents need to have there kids taken away.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thats a real rotten to do to little kids :ranting:

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
Jeez just when I think people can't shock me anymore

Just what I was thinkin' too. Sheesh :blink:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Just to be devils advocate here, what good would throwing these chavs in jail do anyway? I see people being shitty parents all the time, doesn't mean they should be locked up.

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Just what we need...most kids that grow up trained to be violent.

This makes me furious. M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Am I a bad person for finding this hilarious?

where's the humor? :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i vote for mandatory sterilization of the mother

That's the best idea in this whole thread! If they can't prove themselves a good parent, sterilise the lot of 'em. You need a license for a TV in the UK, why not children? In fact, you used to need a license for a dog too...

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

That's the best idea in this whole thread! If they can't prove themselves a good parent, sterilise the lot of 'em. You need a license for a TV in the UK, why not children? In fact, you used to need a license for a dog too...

I think it's a dangerous road to go down when we talk about the government permanently changing a person's body mechanics. Which parents are we going to decide to be sterilized involuntarily?

Timeline

I think it's a dangerous road to go down when we talk about the government permanently changing a person's body mechanics. Which parents are we going to decide to be sterilized involuntarily?

Steven, I don't know how they would introduce it (nor is it really realistic). But I know this, when I see people around who have four or five kids, all of them running amok, the parents not controlling them OR giving a sh!t about what their little "darlings" are doing, the thought of sterilisation for those people sounds bloody wonderful.

Kids seem to be a commodity for these type of people, a means to get more social security. They don't care for the upbringing of these children. I see it all too often, unfortunately. Just my 2c.

Filed: Timeline
Steven, I don't know how they would introduce it (nor is it really realistic). But I know this, when I see people around who have four or five kids, all of them running amok, the parents not controlling them OR giving a sh!t about what their little "darlings" are doing, the thought of sterilisation for those people sounds bloody wonderful.

Kids seem to be a commodity for these type of people, a means to get more social security. They don't care for the upbringing of these children. I see it all too often, unfortunately. Just my 2c.

You'd have loved a story they ran in a local rag here in York a few years ago about a teenager who abandoned her council flat and went to a shelter, got pregnant, then complained to the press that she was going to be 'made homeless' because the shelter didn't accomodate babies, the council wouldn't give her a house, and there wasn't enough room at mom and dad's for the baby. The council wouldn't give her a house because she abandoned the previous accomodation but after a lot of media attention, they gave her a 1 bed flat...and she complained to the press again about it because there wasn't enough room for her, the baby, AND her boyfriend. :rolleyes: If I'd been on the council I'd have told her to 1.) get a job, and 2.) stick her head in a pig!

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Timeline

You'd have loved a story they ran in a local rag here in York a few years ago about a teenager who abandoned her council flat and went to a shelter, got pregnant, then complained to the press that she was going to be 'made homeless' because the shelter didn't accomodate babies, the council wouldn't give her a house, and there wasn't enough room at mom and dad's for the baby. The council wouldn't give her a house because she abandoned the previous accomodation but after a lot of media attention, they gave her a 1 bed flat...and she complained to the press again about it because there wasn't enough room for her, the baby, AND her boyfriend. :rolleyes: If I'd been on the council I'd have told her to 1.) get a job, and 2.) stick her head in a pig!

"stick her head in a pig"... :lol:

And she is a prime candidate for sterilisation in my eyes. I wonder how many kids she has by now. At least three I'd hazard a guess. Gets 300 quid a week in benefits, has a house and not one penny of it actually earned by her.

A drain on society, that's what she is. And her 42 kids will probably grow up exactly like her.

Edited by mags