Pheebs1201

I-751 August 2017 Filers

2,738 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey all. I just got naturalized and did my oath last Friday. Thanks for all your help!

I-129F Sent : 2014-07-31

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-08-09

I-129F RFE(s) : 2014-10-8

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-10-28

Interview: 2014-12-23 Approved!

1 hour ago, 7107 said:

Hey all. I just got naturalized and did my oath last Friday. Thanks for all your help!

Congrats.  How long was the whole process

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Everybody!! 

I’ve visited this website several times but never posted. I’m an Vermont August filer and I’m still waiting. 

Filed: Aug 9, Received: Aug 11, Biometrics: Sept 12, Case transferred to local office: Sept 17 and I haven’t heard anything since. 

I filed the N-400 Aug 3 2018 when the window opened and did my fingerprints and nothing since September. 

EAC173XXXXXXX is my batch and I checked and saw that people before and after me were approved and received their cards. I called USCIS several times and they didn’t provide much information or they couldn’t because they didn’t know what was happening either. I hoping to hear something in a few weeks. 

Timeline

Lyka just got her approval notice for her I-751 in the mail. We applied to CSC on August 1, 2017. No biometrics needed, and no interview. Case transferred to Nebraska on October 16, 2018. We never saw any online notice of approval. It’s still showing just the transfer online.

14 hours ago, LykaMarc said:

Lyka just got her approval notice for her I-751 in the mail. We applied to CSC on August 1, 2017. No biometrics needed, and no interview. Case transferred to Nebraska on October 16, 2018. We never saw any online notice of approval. It’s still showing just the transfer online.

Congrats! I have the same timeline. Hope I’ll be next in line. 

Timeline

Just curious. Are there a lot of Aug filers still waiting to hear back from USCIS? Specifically VSC NYC filers? I’m EAC1731500XXX and I can’t even get to schedule an Infopass appointment to see what’s happening because both offices aren’t accepting appointments. I’ve checked all

hours, midnight, 3am, 5am and nothing.  

Good morning everyone!

I applied for ROC on 8/31/2017.

I received this

On December 21, 2018, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC1733400372, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case

On 8/31/2018 I applied for naturalization.

I am new on this forum.. any idea about the timing?

Thank you so much!

Greetings from Miami

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello All August 2017 filers,

We have been approved! We were out of town for the last three weeks. When we got home and  went through our mail we found the approval letter(dated January 15, 2019), then going through all the mail we found our card. Wow! We are in heaven now. We are CSC August 2017 filer, transferred to Nebraska Oct 18, 2018, applied N-400 Oct 16, 2018. Keep hope alive guys. It will happen soon.

Hi Everyone. We received an RFE. First it got lost because they forgot to put our address on the envelope. then we received it Nov. 30 closer to dec. They asked for so much info. You have to be specific. I had to have my landlord re do all our rental leases and letter stating that we both live at our current address.  Because our names must be in the letter  specifically. All my bank statements credit card statements, life insurance health insurance. I literally had a huge stack that I sent plus more photos of the past year. It was the size and thickness of phonebook! I hope thats all they need. The letter mention if it's sufficient they would waive the interview appt. And just approve for green card. They should receive the packet Monday. Feb. 3.

Timeline
On 1/31/2019 at 9:06 AM, GiorgioITA said:

Good morning everyone!

I applied for ROC on 8/31/2017.

I received this

On December 21, 2018, we transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC1733400372, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case

On 8/31/2018 I applied for naturalization.

I am new on this forum.. any idea about the timing?

Thank you so much!

Greetings from Miami

It really depends on which office your case was transferred to. The hard copy letter will tell you. As for us, we filed at CSC on August 1, 2017. The case was transferred to Nebraska on October 16, 2018. We received an approval notice on Jan 28, 2019, and just received the new green card yesterday.

Timeline
18 hours ago, jeanie&jerry said:

Hello All August 2017 filers,

We have been approved! We were out of town for the last three weeks. When we got home and  went through our mail we found the approval letter(dated January 15, 2019), then going through all the mail we found our card. Wow! We are in heaven now. We are CSC August 2017 filer, transferred to Nebraska Oct 18, 2018, applied N-400 Oct 16, 2018. Keep hope alive guys. It will happen soon.

Congratulations! 😊

Hello!

I just got my letter of approval in the mail today.

my online case status has no change though. 

Here’s my timeline:

i-751 

Aug. 1,2017: NOA

No biometrics needed,

Oct 16,2018: Case transferred to Nebraska 

Feb 1, 2019: Case was approved

No RFE, No interview

N-400

January 25,2019 : filed online

January 26,2019 : biometrics was scheduled 

February 4,2019 : biometrics was done.

case status: Initial Review

I highly recommmed for those who still have I-751 pending to file N-400 online. And also try to contact your state congressman. I got some help from the congressman in my state. The staff called the USCIS.

It has been 18 months of waiting. One more step, I am done with visa process.

Thank you to all! 

Edited by Hapz

Timeline

I called today to request an infopass appointment and ended up getting some information about my case. I received a call from an officer and he asked why I wanted an appointment and I explained to him that my job requires me to travel outside of the US often and almost every time I come in contact with a CBP officer, I’m asked why my gc was expired to one officer joking that my extension letter looks photoshopped. I expressed that I’ve had no updates since my case was transferred to my local office and I told him I applied for the N-400  and have not heard anything since my biometrics. 

He then told me that my case was at the National Benefits Center (didn’t know that since my case status said local office) and that I should be getting an interview letter within 30 - 60 days based on the processing times on the USCIS website. He reminded me that they are going in order by which it was received and that it takes up to 24 months for the I751 to be processed. My case number starts with EAC173150XXXX and I filed at VSC. I don’t know if this is good news or not but I’m just ready for this to be done. 

Hope this helps any filer still waiting. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Hey guys 

we got the fee notices that the case was transferred to the local notice. 

My hubbs applied for the N400 as soon as the window opened 

He got the notification yesterday that his N400 interview is scheduled for 3/25/19 

looks like they combined the two cases and will save a penny on producing his 10yr green card 

Still, super happy about the news ;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.