Diana19131

I-212 National Benefits Center

37 posts in this topic

On December 13th I got a notice saying they want additional proof my my marriage for the for I-130 and that what I did exactly on January 13 I sent out the package full of proof fast forward to January 27 I got a updated status saying my case was transferred to a new USCIS office and that office has jurisdiction over my case I filed a inquiry for my case being out of processing times and they said to wait for a reply for a USCIS officer.While I was waiting for a reply to my e-request I called because I was really curious to know where it was transferred to and they told me they had transferred it to the National benefit Center fast forward I got a reply for my e-request saying that “On February 15, 2020, you or your representative contacted U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) about your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, because you believe your case is outside normal processing times. 

Our records indicate that the Buffalo Field Office is reviewing your case and awaiting related files. We regret that we are unable to provide you with a time frame for when we will complete the review of your case. We apologize for the delay.” So I was very confused because when I called they told me it was transferred to the NBC in Lee Summit Missouri so I called again and then the person I talked to told me that they don’t see my case was even transferred to the NBC and that it was transferred to the Buffalo Field Office directly from the TSC but I kept telling her that when I call the automatic system tells me that it has been transferred to the NBC but she said it it doesn’t show that at all in her screen and that they transferred my case to the Buffalo Field Office on February 21 and till now I have no answer on my case and I’m starting to grow very impatient.Has anyone been through this ride to let me know I’m not alone in this because it would be very helpful to know I’m not lol😢😅BTW I filed in may 2019 

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

hi folks, I had my 130 approved and already went to my interview in Paris in 2019, I filled the 212/601 waivers in jan 31 2020, still waiting on these. ive made a 5 service requests and only get those general responses... ive made an expedited request and send the evidences to Nebraska, they replied saying that my files were not there and that they are at the NBC. and that I should mail the evidences to Missouri.

did anyone knows about NBC having jurisdiction on 212 / 601? did anyone went through the same ? any approvals ? how long does NBC takes? or any advice? 

thanks ....

• 1 year later...

I see there are quite number of people waiting on MSC processing but no updates recently. Would anyone kind enough to share how long they’ve waited for the solo I-212 and got a decision? We filed in April 2021 and is still waiting. It seems MSC is slower than NSC and there are no guided processing time info available for MSC. Thank you.

• 8 months later...
On 9/11/2019 at 3:53 AM, inneedofmyhb said:

I barely submitted 212 3 weeks ago. 😱

Hey, omg this is exactly what I have been through. But I am the one filing 212 and banned for 5 years. I also sent my 212 to LA FO and I did not even get a receipt number since 6 months. It will be 3 years I was banned from LAX on February. We were exactly talking same thing with my husband, which is going to be 5 years 2 years later and I won’t need waiver :( this is ridiculous. What did you do? How your case been resolved and when ? Can you tell me please? Our position is complete same other than I am the one got banned and filed 212

On 8/24/2019 at 2:26 AM, Canelo said:

On Monday the 18th I received the letter stating that the pardon was approved and that they will forward the information to the embassy for another interview. I was very surprised of how fast was the processing time. I submitted on July and got a reply on August. Good luck!

Hi, Can I ask details about your case? How it was approved 1 month later, it’s insane. I am wondering what is the difference. Were you also  in expedited removal for 5 years? Or maybe you submit your 212 close to ending your 5 year ban? I even couldn’t get a receipt number since 5.5 months and I had to ask help from cis ombudsman. They got my receipt number starting with MSC and my case at NBC rn. But it says they accepted my case just yesterday. Where was my case since 6 months then ? :( you probably not around though, I saw now it was 2019 😅

On 4/20/2022 at 6:40 PM, exp2020 said:

I see there are quite number of people waiting on MSC processing but no updates recently. Would anyone kind enough to share how long they’ve waited for the solo I-212 and got a decision? We filed in April 2021 and is still waiting. It seems MSC is slower than NSC and there are no guided processing time info available for MSC. Thank you.

Hey any update for your case ? I also have been waiting since 6 months for my case to get a receipt number. And my case is at NBC, even though I submit it at LA field office 

On 3/3/2021 at 2:11 PM, PauloCaraujo said:

hi folks, I had my 130 approved and already went to my interview in Paris in 2019, I filled the 212/601 waivers in jan 31 2020, still waiting on these. ive made a 5 service requests and only get those general responses... ive made an expedited request and send the evidences to Nebraska, they replied saying that my files were not there and that they are at the NBC. and that I should mail the evidences to Missouri.

did anyone knows about NBC having jurisdiction on 212 / 601? did anyone went through the same ? any approvals ? how long does NBC takes? or any advice? 

thanks ....

Hey any update on your case ? Mine 212 also waiting at NBC since 6

months 

Oh gosh!! What os going on with this increase in timelines?!?! It keep hearing different responses from people. Some people say the timelines are not accurate and each case is processed different, in terms of the type of waiver, for who, complexity of the case etc.. but still you wouldn’t even be able to talk about outside of processing times for like 3 years. Does anyone have any recent approvals ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.