Diana19131

I-212 National Benefits Center

37 posts in this topic

Timeline

Hi guys. I am wondering if a lone I-212 sent to the Missouri Service Center (National Benefits Center) will be approved there. I checked online and there is no I-212 on the list of forms. So I wanted to know if anybody sent the petition on it's own there and had it approved. If so, how long did it take. My petition was received on December 28, 2016. It's been almost six months. Thank you in advance. Any insight and/or comments will be gladly appreciated.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

I can't find the National Benefits Center in the filing addresses for the I-212.

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/direct-filing-addresses-form-i-212-application-permission-reapply-admission-united-states-after-deportation-or-removal

Can you please verify you sent it to the correct location?

If not, they will either reroute to the correct one or return it to you.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 6:07 AM, Nancy212 said:

Im also facing the same situation. How long have you guys been waiting? Any updates so far? My mom’s waiver is being processed at NBC too with MSC case number. How is it looking so far? Let me know.

Hello,

When did you send the I-212 and did you send it directly to NBC?

They notified me they got mine on July 15, 2019. Seems like a I long wait time before I hear anything from them.

13 minutes ago, Canelo said:

Hello,

When did you send the I-212 and did you send it directly to NBC?

They notified me they got mine on July 15, 2019. Seems like a I long wait time before I hear anything from them.

It was sent in December last year and receipted on Dec 4, 2018. It was sent to LA field office coz that’s where the removal take place. It was sent to NBC and remains there. I don’t know how long it’s gonna take. This is devastating. I need my mom

44 minutes ago, Nancy212 said:

It was sent in December last year and receipted on Dec 4, 2018. It was sent to LA field office coz that’s where the removal take place. It was sent to NBC and remains there. I don’t know how long it’s gonna take. This is devastating. I need my mom

I sent mine to TX because that's where the removal took place as well and I guess they re-routed it to NBC (Missouri). I just got off the phone with USCIS because I wanted to confirm the office and processing times. They told me the average is 6 months.

I would suggest you call them or go online to submit a form/case inquiry about outside processing times.

Good luck and keep us updated. I will do the same.

Edited by Canelo

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 9:00 AM, Nancy212 said:

Hi. I was wondering if you’ve heard anything. We will also be sending my husbands solo 212 to LA office this week. God I hope this doesn’t take so long. It took 1 year to get our 130 approved. 

3 hours ago, Canelo said:

On Monday the 18th I received the letter stating that the pardon was approved and that they will forward the information to the embassy for another interview. I was very surprised of how fast was the processing time. I submitted on July and got a reply on August. Good luck!

Wow! Congratulations! It is very rare. I guess some of us were destined to wait longer. 

On 8/22/2019 at 3:43 AM, inneedofmyhb said:

Hi. I was wondering if you’ve heard anything. We will also be sending my husbands solo 212 to LA office this week. God I hope this doesn’t take so long. It took 1 year to get our 130 approved. 

Not yet. I was told to make an inquiry after 6 months. I made one and waited for 30 days, and told that no one had responded. So I made another one and told to wait for another 90 days. It’s a waiting game till now.

23 minutes ago, Nancy212 said:

Not yet. I was told to make an inquiry after 6 months. I made one and waited for 30 days, and told that no one had responded. So I made another one and told to wait for another 90 days. It’s a waiting game till now.

Oh my!!! I hope to god I don’t have to wait so long again. It will be 3 years in April that he was removed. They say the longer they “serve” their 5 year ban. The faster they approve the 212. I hope their right because if the waiting continues this way, 2 more years and he won’t need the 212 anymore 🤭 keep me updated. I am really happy though I finally found someone going through LA. I’ve been searching for a long time! Prayers your way. ☺️

45 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

Oh my!!! I hope to god I don’t have to wait so long again. It will be 3 years in April that he was removed. They say the longer they “serve” their 5 year ban. The faster they approve the 212. I hope their right because if the waiting continues this way, 2 more years and he won’t need the 212 anymore 🤭 keep me updated. I am really happy though I finally found someone going through LA. I’ve been searching for a long time! Prayers your way. ☺️

Thank you. I hope the same thing for you. Have you filed it and received the notice?

8 hours ago, Nancy212 said:

Thank you. I hope the same thing for you. Have you filed it and received the notice?

Your welcome and thank you!!! Sent it this week. No notice. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2019 at 10:07 PM, Nancy212 said:

Hello,

Just wanted to see if you’ve heard anything back yet? I hope to hear good news from you. They haven’t even cashed my check yet. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.