JustinS

I-130 June 2017 Filers

744 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Slovakia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Amisharjil said:

Hi All any update on June filers for i-130 Nabraska service centre

No, I am VSC and they work on May... 

check this website http://www.visajourney.com/content/times/ its saying USCIS nebraska works on 1st may....

23 minutes ago, Kymberleyreeed said:

I’m in a Fb group for Nebraska filers, and someone with a PD of Feb 17 just got approved. 

@Kymberleyreeed  What group is that?

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Kymberleyreeed said:

I’m in a Fb group for Nebraska filers, and someone with a PD of Feb 17 just got approved. 

February? Awesome....... :D 

45 minutes ago, JustinS said:

@Kymberleyreeed  What group is that?

It’s called i-130 filers immigration visa filers :) you request to join. they update ALOT

3 hours ago, Kymberleyreeed said:

It’s called i-130 filers immigration visa filers :) you request to join. they update ALOT

Joined. Thanks!

I just read that someone’s petition from May 30th got approved 😁 fingers crossed that some June petitions start going through 🤞(TSC)

Edited by Alex & Ivan

Timeline
1 hour ago, Alex & Ivan said:

I just read that someone’s petition from May 30th got approved 😁 fingers crossed that some June petitions start going through 🤞(TSC)

Approved from where?:) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I'm June filters,package mailed 09/06/2017 and they received it 14/06/2017 it was sent to nebraska,hope we are going to get approval soon, happy blessed day.

Okay, 

I have to say this. I know we are all in this together and everyone is waiting.... but I am getting flat out calloused to people posting "Oh, Texas" or "Oh Potomac" and how they're up to May already and it's so hard and taking so long.  Like... Nebraska is still behind on Nov-Jan and was rocking Feb and then seemed to have come to a hard stop.  Had hopes of seeing my June approval by Valentines Day but....  I guess I'll be living vicariously through other service centers. 

Sorry for the negativity there. I'm only at 162 days, I guess it's jealousy in that I know that I have a lot longer wait ahead than those June filers lucky enough to have been put in a less hellish service center. 

Edited by JustinS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Okay, 

I have to say this. I know we are all in this together and everyone is waiting.... but I am getting flat out calloused to people posting "Oh, Texas" or "Oh Potomac" and how they're up to May already and it's so hard and taking so long.  Like... Nebraska is still behind on Nov-Jan and was rocking Feb and then seemed to have come to a hard stop.  Had hopes of seeing my June approval by Valentines Day but....  I guess I'll be living vicariously through other service centers. 

Sorry for the negativity there. I'm only at 162 days, I guess it's jealousy in that I know that I have a lot longer wait ahead than those June filers lucky enough to have been put in a less hellish service center. 

I'm right there with you. I'm May 26 stuck at Nebraska. Originally when I filed, it would've been approved around now - but now the estimate is end of February. Filers at other centers truly do not know what patience is.

25 minutes ago, Vincent & Alejo said:

I'm right there with you. I'm May 26 stuck at Nebraska. Originally when I filed, it would've been approved around now - but now the estimate is end of February. Filers at other centers truly do not know what patience is.

Well *Crosses fingers*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.