MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
3 minutes ago, MZe said:

December of when ? My parents were interviewed sept 2018 and case was applied sept 2017. No movement yet 

Sadly, People from 2017 are almost forgotten for one reason or another.

I read somewhere that a Vetting center opened few months ago.

The center could be the reason behind the speedy processing the recent applicants have enjoyed.

One applicant received Visa in hand after only 40 days On Ap Ds-5535. Another one received Visa in hand after 45 days.

Perhaps, the older Ds-forms are stuck somewhere while the most recent ones are processed in a timely manner.

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sagittarius said:

Hope this time my query gets answered this might be my 5th question to which no one out of hundreds of ppl on the forum has ever cared to reply to I'm already beginning to feel I'm not in the right place

Lol don’t panic. If you see it in ceac, that should be fine. Did they give you instructions on how to send it to them on the interview ? 

Just now, MZe said:

Lol don’t panic. If you see it in ceac, that should be fine. Did they give you instructions on how to send it to them on the interview ? 

Thanks for replying the genius consular told me to email which apparently is not an option for Pakistan the 221g paper instructed to upload the requested documents on ceac ever since v uploaded the status of the documents say SUBMITTED is this fine?

Timeline
Just now, Sagittarius said:

Thanks for replying the genius consular told me to email which apparently is not an option for Pakistan the 221g paper instructed to upload the requested documents on ceac ever since v uploaded the status of the documents say SUBMITTED is this fine?

Who told you email is not an option ? 

Timeline
Just now, Sagittarius said:

Are we supposed to email the documents and pictures? And exactly which email address is where we send those?

I am not sure who told you that email is not an option. I would have asked the counselor for the email address. This is what I have: IslamabadIVInquiry@state.gov

be very careful in including your case details in the email. Also once uploaded to ceac, you can call ceac and confirm if embassy received your uploaded pics. 

1 minute ago, MZe said:

I am not sure who told you that email is not an option. I would have asked the counselor for the email address. This is what I have: IslamabadIVInquiry@state.gov

be very careful in including your case details in the email. Also once uploaded to ceac, you can call ceac and confirm if embassy received your uploaded pics. 

I sent an inquiry to this address 2 days ago In order to get a case update and also to confirm if they have received the documents on ceac but no reply yet.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sagittarius said:

I sent an inquiry to this address 2 days ago In order to get a case update and also to confirm if they have received the documents on ceac but no reply yet.

They will not provide you with case update on that email address. It is meant only for document transition. Email them the pics and at the same time call up ceac to confirm if embassy has the pics u uploaded from portal 

1 minute ago, MZe said:

They will not provide you with case update on that email address. It is meant only for document transition. Email them the pics and at the same time call up ceac to confirm if embassy has the pics u uploaded from portal 

Alright what about requesting passport back how do I do that? Thanks a ton

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sagittarius said:

Alright what about requesting passport back how do I do that? Thanks a ton

I actually did not ask you is this the Pakistani US embassy ? That email is specific to that embassy 

Edited by MZe

2 minutes ago, MZe said:

I actually did not ask you is this the Pakistani US embassy ? That email is specific to that embassy 

I'll follow ur instructions thanks a million however my husband when uploaded n submitted pictures on ceac there appeared message do you want to submit the documents to the embassy? N he clicked yes but no harm in being sure they received it I'll send them Insha Allah thank u.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.