MXcompadre

Form DS-5535 'SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS FOR VISA APPLICANTS'

3,894 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 hours ago, yvonne riofrir said:

Do you have an update shawnice?ive got 4 update since i submit the ds5535.oct 27,oct30 and nov 2 and last update nov 3.?

Good for you. I only had 3 updates, the last one was oct. 25... did you keep on calling them? Or sent them msg for ff up? Haaai... 😔😔😔😔

Timeline
2 hours ago, Shawnice said:

Good for you. I only had 3 updates, the last one was oct. 25... did you keep on calling them? Or sent them msg for ff up? Haaai... 😔😔😔😔

Hi shawnice,i didnt called or email them to update my file.i just check my case on ceac.i hope they approve our visa before christmas.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline
8 hours ago, Mia12392 said:

Today marks 60 days for me. I sent them an email last night but they never replied. I wonder what's going on :(

I sent one last week and haven’t received a reply back 

Timeline
9 hours ago, yvonne riofrir said:

Hi shawnice,i didnt called or email them to update my file.i just check my case on ceac.i hope they approve our visa before christmas.

Hi yvonne, we stopped following up since october 25. But last night i emailed them again and still waiting for response. My fiance will also call them tonight. Let's pray for that girl, to have our visa asap before christmas.

Timeline
13 hours ago, Mia12392 said:

Today marks 60 days for me. I sent them an email last night but they never replied. I wonder what's going on :(

What's your visa again mia? They usually reply 1 to 2 bussiness days. How many updates did you get?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 hours ago, Shawnice said:

What's your visa again mia? They usually reply 1 to 2 bussiness days. How many updates did you get?

CR1. I received an email this morning with the standard email reply " my case is under admin process" ughhhhh

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Tarsha said:

Have anyone heard what will happen after the forms expires November 30th? 

I read a news article and it seems like the trump administration is going to keep the form for a more secure vetting process. :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

I read a news article and it seems like the trump administration is going to keep the form for a more secure vetting process. :(

Yep and even if they discontinued it they will probably still process the ones that are already pending

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mia12392 said:

Really??? Lets just pray this wont take long.

Timeline
Just now, Renee14 said:

Yep and even if they discontinued it they will probably still process the ones that are already pending

where do these forms get sent? and why does it take sooooooooooo long just to do a backround check? any idea anyone

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.