Lion Star

Administrative Processing-Can someone explain about reply from US Embassy Islamabad

690 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, silverhawk said:

not yet. lets see how it turn out to be. and why they put you on AP any particular reason?

Because my petitioner income was not sufficient to sponser me. So co asked me to submit joint sponser and 2 by 2 photos for visa processing and they kept my passport.12 months has passed after submitting

23 minutes ago, silverhawk said:

indeed, also considering all this while an executive order amend immigration laws and processes. 🤨

I pray for you visa hope you get good news soon. Your reason of ap?

20 minutes ago, Haseeb alam said:

Because my petitioner income was not sufficient to sponser me. So co asked me to submit joint sponser and 2 by 2 photos for visa processing and they kept my passport.12 months has passed after submitting

have you did follow up with US Consulate to figure out how long will it take them to make decision? suggesting keep proactive follow-up with officers until there is some movement in your case.

20 minutes ago, Haseeb alam said:

I pray for you visa hope you get good news soon. Your reason of ap?

thank you very much, well they haven't told something officially that why case was in AP and now why case is returned to NVC. so finger crossed and waiting for an out come soon.

• 6 months later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

I'm facing interview this September 2019 &I have a f2a category visa.I done my interview at Dhaka embassy & after interview consular officer said they don't believe our relationship.I was submitted our wedding picture & some remittance document & marriage certificate.But unfortunately they give to me Administrative processing 221g 6 months phone & chat record.petitioner remittance payment list.petitioner travel plane tickets.Also submits my passport,police clearance I already submitted all of documents.My wife emailed them recently & they reply received all documents & just checking additional review.I'm really disappointed.Already 30 days left & didn't found any good sign or news.Please letting me know that how long does take after got my visa.

4 hours ago, Usman4700 said:

I'm facing interview this September 2019 &I have a f2a category visa.I done my interview at Dhaka embassy & after interview consular officer said they don't believe our relationship.I was submitted our wedding picture & some remittance document & marriage certificate.But unfortunately they give to me Administrative processing 221g 6 months phone & chat record.petitioner remittance payment list.petitioner travel plane tickets.Also submits my passport,police clearance I already submitted all of documents.My wife emailed them recently & they reply received all documents & just checking additional review.I'm really disappointed.Already 30 days left & didn't found any good sign or news.Please letting me know that how long does take after got my visa.

You may get more responses if you start your own thread, instead of appending a question on an unrelated thread.

Is your wife prepared to move back to Bangladesh if your visa is denied?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
10 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

You may get more responses if you start your own thread, instead of appending a question on an unrelated thread.

Is your wife prepared to move back to Bangladesh if your visa is denied?

No My Wife is staying usa....they doesn’t tell me or showing denied or refuse.When my interview is finished they told me we need those documents.After I want to go out side & My wife hoping good result & when I says to my wife that time she is very upset because of co gave me this white 221g for submitting documents.

86270E30-9224-4E59-9C3B-671336BAC478.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My fiancée had his interview at the embassy in Islamabad 3 weeks back and the CO said congrats and that we would be receiving an email with a questionnaire that same day of the interview. But we didn’t get it then and we just got an email saying refusal under 221g pending the following questionnaire. We submitted that just now. The status is still in AP and date changed to today.
Should we be worried or is this kinda normal?

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi everyone 

i was issued CR1 visa on spot last month and received my passport within a week.but before almost a month before my interview my 2 kids (cr2 visa) age 16&19 were called (which was strange) for interview for which i had to answer all there querries and they were handed over white 221g for submission of tax transcripts & domicile which i submitted online and by mail. whereas if i check it show "refused" and says refer to letter handed over (white 221g) the Officer kept their passports and upon my request/enquiry after 2 month i received email from islamabad says:

"thanks for your eamil our recoerds indicates that your submitted doc were received and currently pending for review rest assured we making our best efforts to finish ASAP"

Whats next IDK? 

We were suppose to go for interview togeather, i have IV dont know what to do.cant leave them here i acn just visit and get my Greencard i guess till i get reply from Isloo.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.