182 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Marium said:

My husband told me that in one of the correspondences it was mentioned that the visa numbers are available that's why they have called in for the documents. So I'm hoping for the best. 

yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye that's all we are waiting for, visas available, you are so close 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Pamelav31 said:

yeyeyeyeyeyeyeyeye that's all we are waiting for, visas available, you are so close 🤗🤗🤗🤗

I just hope it's soon enough because I'm planning on quitting my job by August and wrapping up. Last I met my husband in march for 10 days. Before that in September for 10 days and before that January for 1 month!!! Imagine how painful the wait is for me! :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mariale256 said:

OMG, I've read most of people who filled for a visit visa while process is pending, it's denied, that's so unfair. They should know that a couple NEED to be together fisically 

Exactly right?! I mean why did I marry him? To be with him! I don't get these laws. At least they should allow spouses to be together and in the meanwhile they do their processing. :/

Timeline
1 minute ago, Marium said:

I just hope it's soon enough because I'm planning on quitting my job by August and wrapping up. Last I met my husband in march for 10 days. Before that in September for 10 days and before that January for 1 month!!! Imagine how painful the wait is for me! :(

I know the feeling

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 minute ago, Marium said:

Yes it's hard all this. The last time I was six months with mine, but now he have 6 months apart. 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
11 hours ago, Pamelav31 said:

congratulations !!!!!!!! 😊😊😊😊 do everything online, way faster, after you pay $120 will take 3 days to process and you will see it PAID, after that call nvc to they can unblock application fee for you 🚩🚩🚩

AOS process is PAID and I just called NVC asking for unblocking IV fee, but the agent told me that I have to wait at least one week to pay it. She said I was paying for the right to have an interview in the embassy but I have to wait until the PD is current.:(

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mom and Son said:

AOS process is PAID and I just called NVC asking for unblocking IV fee, but the agent told me that I have to wait at least one week to pay it. She said I was paying for the right to have an interview in the embassy but I have to wait until the PD is current.:(

aos fee is for afidavit,  afidavit of suport, you should call again and talk to someone else, how many days it took to said PAID??

Timeline

I know what AOS means. It took 2 days. She was checking my case while talking to me. We were talking about the same thing (Affidavit of Support and Inmigrant Visa).

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mom and Son said:

I know what AOS means. It took 2 days. She was checking my case while talking to me. We were talking about the same thing (Affidavit of Support and Inmigrant Visa).

sorry , I read that she told you that you paid for the right to have an interview, that's where I got lost ...  ☺

Timeline

That was what she said...AOS and IV are to send our documents to an embassy for an interview, but the interview will depend on visa availability and PD.:mellow:

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Mom and Son said:

That was what she said...AOS and IV are to send our documents to an embassy for an interview, but the interview will depend on visa availability and PD.:mellow:

ohhhhh now I get it, and i think depends on the country, some are faster than others  🙄

Timeline
37 minutes ago, victs said:

hello guys

about supporting documents, we must povide birthday certificate also?

37 minutes ago, victs said:

hello guys

about supporting documents, we must povide birthday certificate also?

yes, from the applicant 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.