182 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Pamelav31 said:

in my case the aplicant is the person asking for the visa (my husband) and the petioner me also the agent, now if you make a mistake you can edit, I did the same thing and fixed it  , print your confirmation after your fix it 😉

ok

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 minutes ago, victs said:

i just chosen my agent i got an email and in the email :agent chosen is the name of applicant it is normal? i selected my petitioner as agent

I chose my husband who was the petitioner as my agent. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mariale256 said:

I have a question,  faster I do the 6 steps, faster I'll have my interview? Or the interview depends of my PD in the first chart?

That's one answer I've been trying to find myself 😔

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mariale256 said:

I have a question,  faster I do the 6 steps, faster I'll have my interview? Or the interview depends of my PD in the first chart?

the girl that I spoke today at nvc told me that we need to wait for pd current but you never know depends on the country and number of visas 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 minute ago, Marium said:

That's one answer I've been trying to find myself 😔

I really would like to know that... another one. In DS-260 form, there is a question about the 5 last trips to US, if I fill that, and after submit it I travel to USA again to visit my husband, Will I have any problem with that at the time of my interview?. 

Like you, I just began the 6 steps, but also I'm planning go to US, I already bought my ticket, now I'm seriously thinking change de date of departure 😔. I've been there twice for 6 months, now I'm afraid my entry be denied and it could harm my process. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Pamelav31 said:

the girl that I spoke today at nvc told me that we need to wait for pd current but you never know depends on the country and number of visas 

ALSO AFTER WE FINISHED WITH PAYING FEES LET'S GO TO AFFIDAVITS OF SUPPORT TOPIC,  OUR NEXT STEP 😉😉😉

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Pamelav31 said:

My husband told me that in one of the correspondences it was mentioned that the visa numbers are available that's why they have called in for the documents. So I'm hoping for the best. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Pamelav31 said:

Mmm ok, thanks for that 😉

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mariale256 said:

I really would like to know that... another one. In DS-260 form, there is a question about the 5 last trips to US, if I fill that, and after submit it I travel to USA again to visit my husband, Will I have any problem with that at the time of my interview?. 

Like you, I just began the 6 steps, but also I'm planning go to US, I already bought my ticket, now I'm seriously thinking change de date of departure 😔. I've been there twice for 6 months, now I'm afraid my entry be denied and it could harm my process. 

I husband was here at Florida with me a month ago, did not had a problem at all , he is from Spain , and I am planning to go September for 5 days to Spain again ,that's my second entry to Europe during this process ,went to visit my in law to Paris also  😎🗼✈

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mariale256 said:

I don't think I'm equipped to answer that question because I've been living away from my husband for past almost 2 years now. :( 

i filed for a visit visa to go meet him but  it was rejected :( 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Pamelav31 said:

I husband was here at Florida with me a month ago, did not had a problem at all , he is from Spain , and I am planning to go September for 5 days to Spain again ,that's my second entry to Europe during this process ,went to visit my in law to Paris also  😎🗼✈

That's niceeeee!!! My concern is because if I I've been too much time in US. I have 6 months already without going there, but you how it is.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Pamelav31 said:

and it would not count, at the time of the application you did not travel yet for the six time, you have to put exactly what it is and the truth 😇

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Marium said:

I don't think I'm equipped to answer that question because I've been living away from my husband for past almost 2 years now. :( 

i filed for a visit visa to go meet him but  it was rejected :( 

OMG, I've read most of people who filled for a visit visa while process is pending, it's denied, that's so unfair. They should know that a couple NEED to be together fisically 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mariale256 said:

That's niceeeee!!! My concern is because if I I've been too much time in US. I have 6 months already without going there, but you how it is.

travel as you usually do, without fear, you are not doing anything wrong 🙆

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.