Jump to content

7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

hi everybody,my husband petition for me thru marriage,he is a US citizen my PD is march 15th 2017 i did my biometric on april 17 until now i never got an update some people got their case  update for their i 485 update a week after their biometric taken stating that case is ready to be schedule for an interview,any march fillers in the same situations? in two weeks my EAD will be 75 days i never received a request for evidence so far,thx god.please share your experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, csynal5421 said:

hi everybody,my husband petition for me thru marriage,he is a US citizen my PD is march 15th 2017 i did my biometric on april 17 until now i never got an update some people got their case  update for their i 485 update a week after their biometric taken stating that case is ready to be schedule for an interview,any march fillers in the same situations? in two weeks my EAD will be 75 days i never received a request for evidence so far,thx god.please share your experience.

Search for the forum "March 2017 AOS" so you can join in our discussion. People, like you and me who were filed on March 2017 are there exchanging questions, updates and timelines. We are a pretty active group. 


Filed for concurrent I-130 / Adjustment of Status with EAD and AP: 

2017-03-07 - Lawyer mailed out the packet to Chicago Lockbox office ----- (I chose this as my DAY 1) 

2017-03-09 - Application packet was delivered to Chicago Lockbox

2017-03-10 - Priority Date for all cases  

2017-03-20 - USCIS cashed the check

2017-03-23 - Received four notices - I-130 / I-485 / I-765 / I-131

2017-03-27 - Received email that they are sending an RFIE notice

2017-03-31 - Lawyer received the RFIE yellow notice 

2017-04-03 - Response to RFIE mailed out today

2017-04-05 - Response to RFIE was delivered to NBC, Lee's Summit, MO 

2017-04-07 - USCIS acknowledged receipt of the reply to RFIE 

2017-04-07 - Received biometric appointment letter in the mail 

2017-04-18 - Biometric appointment 

2017-05-17 - Status changed to "We ordered your new card..."

2017-05-19 - Status changed to "We mailed your new card..."

2017-05-22 - Received approval notices for EAD and AP

2017-05-23 - Received EAD/AP combo card in the mail

2017-06-09 - Received email that interview is scheduled on July 12th

2017-07-12 - Interview day

2017-07-12 - Status changed to "We updated your name..." for my I-485 and I-130

2017-07-14 - Status changed to "We ordered your new card.." for my I-485

2017-07-17 - Received approval notice by mail for I-130

2017-07-18 - Status changed to "We mailed your new card..." for my I-485

2017-07-20 - Received I-485 approval / Welcome Notice by mail 

2017-07-21 - Received greencard in the mail. --------- (DAY 137)

See you in ROC!! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, PinkCandy said:

Search for the forum "March 2017 AOS" so you can join in our discussion. People, like you and me who were filed on March 2017 are there exchanging questions, updates and timelines. We are a pretty active group. 

ok i will thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*** Thread is moved from the "AOS from WS&T Visas" main forum to the Case Progress subforum. ***


06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

*** Thread is moved from the "AOS from WS&T Visas" main forum to the Case Progress subforum. ***

hi TboneTX,i am not understand your reply can you make it clear for me,thank you have a bless day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, csynal5421 said:

hi TboneTX,i am not understand your reply can you make it clear for me,thank you have a bless day.

The moderator has moved your topic post to the appropriate forum.  That is all that reply states.

 

I am a November filer.  Some have waited 180 days for EAD.

Your I-485 processing will depend on if your case is sent to the local field office for interview or kept at NBC for greencard issuance.  

Join the filer thread that PinkCandy suggested and you will see many others still waiting.

Good Luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LionessDeon said:

The moderator has moved your topic post to the appropriate forum.  That is all that reply states.

 

I am a November filer.  Some have waited 180 days for EAD.

Your I-485 processing will depend on if your case is sent to the local field office for interview or kept at NBC for greencard issuance.  

Join the filer thread that PinkCandy suggested and you will see many others still waiting.

Good Luck!

ok,thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×