Lemon23

I-751 May 2017 Filers

2,774 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
6 hours ago, David and Sinthea said:

If you have people write letters,  I would have them sign in front of a notary if you could.  It requires an extra form the notary can create,  but makes the letter more valid. 

Ok. We'll do that. Thanks

Edited by Thokozile90

Hi all May filers, Just an update for you. I submitted my i-751 on May 2nd 2017. I had an update on 25th February like most people did, Then again on April 9th moved to local office.  On May 25th another update that my name was corrected. Today May 30th got an update stating my new card is being produced.

Thank you all for the support and due diligence in gathering info on issues and resovles to help others including myself. I wish you all the best and trust in the Holy and true Yahuah the great I AM and his son Y'shauah who promised us all good things if we walk in obedience to his laws and commands.Many of you have shown this love at one level by loving your neighbor as yourself

17 minutes ago, nimba70 said:

Hi all May filers, Just an update for you. I submitted my i-751 on May 2nd 2017. I had an update on 25th February like most people did, Then again on April 9th moved to local office.  On May 25th another update that my name was corrected. Today May 30th got an update stating my new card is being produced.

Thank you all for the support and due diligence in gathering info on issues and resovles to help others including myself. I wish you all the best and trust in the Holy and true Yahuah the great I AM and his son Y'shauah who promised us all good things if we walk in obedience to his laws and commands.Many of you have shown this love at one level by loving your neighbor as yourself

Congrats. What's your noa/receipt date ?

I-751 Timeline:

I-751 filed at VSC                 : 05/08/2017

USCIS Received                  : 05/09/2017

Check Cashed                     : 05/18/2017

NOA1 Receipt Date             : 05/10/2017

NOA1 received                     : 05/20/2017

Biometrics letter Received  : 06/10/2017 - Appointment for 06/23/2017

Biometrics Walk-in               : 06/12/2017 - biometrics completed

DMV license renewed         : 06/12/2017 - 1 year extension from greencard expiration 

I-751 Approved                    : 06/06/2018

N-400 Timeline:

Paper filing received at USCIS              : 05/24/2018

N400 notice to create online account   : 05/30/2018

N400 NOA                                                  : 06/02/2018

N400 Biometrics                                       : 06/21/2018

N400 Interview                                          : 09/19/2018

23 hours ago, Jane D said:

Hi, guys.

Just wanted to share my experience for Infopass that I had today: 

I went to Chicago main USCIS office for Infopass. The reason for my visit was that I wanted to restore a damaged letter from my accomplished biometrics for  I-751 and find out about my pending case meanwhile... I accomplished the biometrics last year and  later happened to have the letter in my bag , when it was raining , and it was badly soaked.. 

So I arrived to the office, checked-in and got the number. Electronic screen called my number and told me what window to approach. (Originally I thought it is all gonna be in a separate room, but it is just multiple windows and people are standing by the windows , pretty close to each other.)

So they refused to reprint my biometrics, stating, that the information is still readable, and they don't even generally reprint such things.I explained that it was an important notice with important case numbers and I wanted to attach it to N400 online application , that I filed.The officer told me, that they have all the info in their system, and just one number for I-751 , will be enough, that biometrics number didn't matter that much (Which I personally disagree). And that I can still copy even the damaged letter and attach it to the file, if I want to.

Then I asked her to look up my case.. The officer was looking into the computer screen for literally about 10 minutes, trying to figure out something...So the case is still in California Service Center. Last time somebody looked at my Biometrics on March 29, for I-751. After that no info. She said , that they might have some kind of local distribution office near or within CSC , where the cases come from CSC, before they got actually transferred to REAL local office, and that the February -March transfer "glitch" thing may refer to that. She couldn't give me any particular information regards the timelines, it seemed that she didn't know much about California backlog. 

For Chicago she said : "We don't combine the cases" . The only thing is that 1 case could kind of speed up another, but they will be addressed separately, as 2 stand-alone cases. And that N400 can not be processed before I-751 is adjusted. 

She gave me a piece of paper with e-mail , to email California Service Center directly and inquire them about my case timelines directly. (Which I doubt is a perfect solution , don't want to mess up with CSC. Lol), she said to come back in a few months to get my stamp, right before my extension letter will expire in August, and that the stamp will be given for 6 months. Otherwise, just to wait for any letter from CSC.

What paperwork you need to take for an info pass appt? My husband need to have his letter extended it expires 8\6

29 minutes ago, Ngozi43 said:

What paperwork you need to take for an info pass appt? My husband need to have his letter extended it expires 8\6

When you book your appointment--> there will be a printable receipt about appointment booked. The receipt has the info on what to bring:

1. At least one document verifying your ID : State ID/ or any government issued ID /green card/

2. This appointment letter

3. All the receipts that you have.

4 hours ago, Jane D said:

When you book your appointment--> there will be a printable receipt about appointment booked. The receipt has the info on what to bring:

1. At least one document verifying your ID : State ID/ or any government issued ID /green card/

Thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline

How many days to wait to receive the green card after the status changed to anew card has been produced from the system???any thoughts?is it needed and required signature when receiving it???

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 5/24/2018 at 9:31 PM, David and Sinthea said:

We had problems with both United and American Airlines in Mexico when it comes to the extension letter. I'm going to puke when it comes to flying from Mexico with the stamp.

Thats really disappointing to hear, I've flown twice on mine to Europe, once with Delta, and once with British Airways, no problem either time with the extension letter. I was wondering about the stamp and hoping I guess that I don't need to get it. I hope your next trip with the stamp goes better!

On 5/30/2018 at 9:41 AM, Tweety22 said:

My case finally got an update!!!!!

CD18299C-C25A-4EEC-93C7-AF0735703314.jpeg

Congratulations......

19 hours ago, nimba70 said:

Congratulations......

17 hours ago, mreckoner said:

I got approve for my gc. It says a new card has produced.... it was approved may 30...

Congratulations.....

18 hours ago, Jane D said:

What are receipts ( All the receipts that you have ? ) ...

You are taking NOA1 and barometric letter or something else ?

21 hours ago, MadeForEachOther_ said:

What are receipts ( All the receipts that you have ? ) ...

You are taking NOA1 and barometric letter or something else ?

It literally says: Bring all immigration forms, receipts, and any other documents related to your case. So whatever receipts you have, take it all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.