Matisyahu

May 2017 AOS Filers

2,315 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Today my case status changed to interview has been schedule, does anyone know if I can call uscis and find out when my exact interview date will be?

Timeline
On 8/30/2018 at 5:51 PM, Asakelove said:

The journey is finally over, until another 2 years when we embark on the ROC journey. We got our (both, child and mother) green cards approval on the 23rd Aug update online, got the welcome to America letters in the mail, card in production and card has been mailed update on the USCIS case status online.

Hoping to receive our cards in the mail soon💃

Good luck to everyone still waiting (especially to my fellow Texans, its taking forever to have interviews scheduled), may it end in joy for you all.

How long did it take to receive the notice of ur interview date after getting online update that interview has been scheduled?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
16 hours ago, YoungJ said:

Today my case status changed to interview has been schedule, does anyone know if I can call uscis and find out when my exact interview date will be?

That’s great news!  As far as I know, you just have to wait for your interview letter.  The other option might be to call your local field office and ask them.  

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Lupigirl said:

That’s great news!  As far as I know, you just have to wait for your interview letter.  The other option might be to call your local field office and ask them.  

I called and ask to speak to tier 2 officer and they told me my interview is the end of October. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline

We just got an update with uscis. The interview has been scheduled.

I know that they dont tell us the date of the interview but I know, we will receive an interview notice in the mail soon.

Two weeks ago I asked the congressman to expedite i -131 and wrote a long letter that my wife is sick and needs to go to Turkey for treatment. They denied and asked for evidence. SInce she feels better I did not go forward.

Two weeks later, received the interview notice. I guess this has kicked something. Just want to let you know.

Timeline
43 minutes ago, oguzksk said:

We just got an update with uscis. The interview has been scheduled.

I know that they dont tell us the date of the interview but I know, we will receive an interview notice in the mail soon.

Two weeks ago I asked the congressman to expedite i -131 and wrote a long letter that my wife is sick and needs to go to Turkey for treatment. They denied and asked for evidence. SInce she feels better I did not go forward.

Two weeks later, received the interview notice. I guess this has kicked something. Just want to let you know.

If you really want to know the date, you call and ask to speak to tier 2 officer and they will let you know date and time 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, oguzksk said:

Oh really Thanks for the info. 

Also, how do you I speak with tier 2?

When u call uscis just ask the rep to speak to a tier 2 officer. Be demanding, cause sometimes they don’t want to do it. That’s what I did. Your appointment will probably be the first week of November. I got my update last week and when I called they told me that my appointment is October 29

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I just got an email from USCIS stating that our interview has been scheduled!   After almost 17 months, I was really wondering if it was ever going to happen.  Now to schedule another Medical...Yes, I was really that naïve at the beginning of this process thinking there was no way my medical would expire.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Lupigirl said:

I just got an email from USCIS stating that our interview has been scheduled!   After almost 17 months, I was really wondering if it was ever going to happen.  Now to schedule another Medical...Yes, I was really that naïve at the beginning of this process thinking there was no way my medical would expire.

A lot

of people are getting good news this month, you are the third person I saw report that they have an interview scheduled. Congrats 

4 hours ago, Lupigirl said:

It's okay. I thought the same thing. Had to re-do my medical this week. Good luck with your interview!!!

Timeline
6 hours ago, mushroomspore said:

It's okay. I thought the same thing. Had to re-do my medical this week. Good luck with your interview!!!

6 hours ago, mushroomspore said:

How much did it cost to redo your medical?

5 hours ago, YoungJ said:

How much did it cost to redo your medical?

Mine was $260 for the exam plus $35 for the flu shot. So $295 total, ugh.

3 hours ago, oguzksk said:

Don’t do your medical if you are filling with k1. Please read the instructions. It is not needed!

Haha that's true but this forum is for people AoS-ing from work, student and tourist visas. So we have to re-do it if it's been more than one year.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.