49 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm a K1 AOS Las Vegas. Our NOA1 was 11/27/18 - I doubt I'll get an interview this year! I'm thinking maybe March 2020. It just seems sooo long!! More depressing that EAD/AP is taking a little longer too 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 3/6/2019 at 1:57 PM, jakejon said:

I'm a K1 AOS Las Vegas. Our NOA1 was 11/27/18 - I doubt I'll get an interview this year! I'm thinking maybe March 2020. It just seems sooo long!! More depressing that EAD/AP is taking a little longer too 

I just received my AP (travel permit) and we are going to Canada on April 4th to visit family. My guess is as soon as we do that they will schedule our interview !

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dailynm said:

We received our interview notice a few days ago. We are scheduled for April 10 in Las Vegas! Our PD was 3/13/18.

Congratulations, we hope your interview goes smoothly, that gives us hope, we may get our interview in June or July.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guatemala
Timeline
20 minutes ago, rickwaller said:

Congratulations, we hope your interview goes smoothly, that gives us hope, we may get our interview in June or July.

Thank you!!! Slowly but surely!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 3/8/2019 at 9:17 AM, rickwaller said:

I just received my AP (travel permit) and we are going to Canada on April 4th to visit family. My guess is as soon as we do that they will schedule our interview !

Oh that's awesome!! Fingers crossed for them scheduling interview for you guys very soon. There's not really many timelines on VJ for Las Vegas so it is hard to kind of see a trend/average. I'm gearing towards late December at the earliest for us. Who knows? Either way, I'll be happy enough with my combo card as at least I can get on with life until they are ready to schedule an interview :) 

Edited by jakejon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Syria
Timeline
12 hours ago, Phem said:

My PD was 11/21/2018

Biometric 12/21/2018

Since then no more updates stuck at fingerprint fee recieved & case recieved

EADs are taking around 4-6 months lately and interviews for Las Vegas around 12-14 months!

AOS

10/11/2016-Package sent via ups

10/17/2016-Package received and signed

10/19/2016-@10:30pm Email/text notifications for I130,I485, and I765

10/20/2016-Checks cashed

10/24/2016 NOA letters received

10/29/2016 biometrics letter recried

11/02/2016 case status updated to requset for initial evidence mailed

11/10/2016 biometrics appointment

11/26/2016 Sent the response for RFE

11/30/2016 status updated to response for evidence received

01/12/2017 ead approved and new card is ordered

01/18/2017  statua shows ead card mailed

ROC

05-20-19 package sent via UPS

05-22-19 package received and signed at AZ lockbox

05-28-19 text message notification (@6:30pm) with LIN receipt number

05-31-19 NOA letter received dated 05-22-19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Georgi86 said:

EADs are taking around 4-6 months lately and interviews for Las Vegas around 12-14 months!

Awww! Thank you for the info. I think i'm out of the processing time..i got frustrated no update at all, im hoping again this coming week 👼👼🤞🤞

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Syria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Phem said:

Awww! Thank you for the info. I think i'm out of the processing time..i got frustrated no update at all, im hoping again this coming week 👼👼🤞🤞

Yeah, they used to process the EADs within 3 months but now the norms is around 4-6. Hope things go smoothly for you!

AOS

10/11/2016-Package sent via ups

10/17/2016-Package received and signed

10/19/2016-@10:30pm Email/text notifications for I130,I485, and I765

10/20/2016-Checks cashed

10/24/2016 NOA letters received

10/29/2016 biometrics letter recried

11/02/2016 case status updated to requset for initial evidence mailed

11/10/2016 biometrics appointment

11/26/2016 Sent the response for RFE

11/30/2016 status updated to response for evidence received

01/12/2017 ead approved and new card is ordered

01/18/2017  statua shows ead card mailed

ROC

05-20-19 package sent via UPS

05-22-19 package received and signed at AZ lockbox

05-28-19 text message notification (@6:30pm) with LIN receipt number

05-31-19 NOA letter received dated 05-22-19

On 4/14/2019 at 11:43 AM, Georgi86 said:

Yeah, they used to process the EADs within 3 months but now the norms is around 4-6. Hope things go smoothly for you!

Good morning fellow Vegas filers

Im in process of ROC.

I wish you all good luck. One qs though, for the guys in my shoe, what was your center? 

How long after your case moved to vegas local office should we expect interview? 

Is it like a long long period or are they backlogged? 

I thought here in Vegas , the cases move fast on interview. 

Thank you for your prompt replay. 

Was more than one huh? 😂

Edited by Vitran

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 4/17/2019 at 6:35 AM, Vitran said:

Good morning fellow Vegas filers

Im in process of ROC.

I wish you all good luck. One qs though, for the guys in my shoe, what was your center? 

How long after your case moved to vegas local office should we expect interview? 

Is it like a long long period or are they backlogged? 

I thought here in Vegas , the cases move fast on interview. 

Thank you for your prompt replay. 

Was more than one huh? 😂

Hello fellow las veganian's, how long it will change from "ready to be schedule for an interview" to interview will be scheduled"? Thanks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

We had our interview in Vegas Wednesday, April 10th. Our priority date was March 13, 2018. Interview went well, didn’t really ask any weird questions, just went over the information in the 485 form, asked him all of those questions, and then asked us to tell her our love story. Very conversational! We did not get approved on the spot because the officer didn’t want to take my proof of birth certificate (petitioner) and told me she would be sending me a request for a different one. We received the RFE letter in the mail that Saturday, 4/13 and sent it right back to them. Now we’re waiting for a response! The mail said they delivered it Tuesday so we’ll see how it takes for the officer to receive it and review it. We hope to be done with this process soon! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.