tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Jujubsweet said:

I feel sad for everyone getting rfe notices!!! But I also feel happy you was not lost in a shuffle!! Hopefully this will move you faster and please I'd love to find out if it random what they ask for or if it pacific to each case? Cuz anyway I can be prepared I'd love to know especially if I need anything from my husband because the mail from him takes forever!!!!! Each time it is sending a month in advance even for 3 days service!!!

mine asked for my g325a form

4 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

We got RFE😭😭😭

Me too, it's okay as long as you make sure you include everything they're asking in the RFE. next is approval for us, i hope and pray! 🙏🙏🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Do they update your status online if you have a RFE? And if you have an approval it can go both ways sometimes mail other times email? I have the iPhone so I know it’s a different app still don’t know if it’s being updated 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

We got RFE😭😭😭

Sorry to hear but at least they touch your case and will be working on it soon after you send what that your missing . Good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, yellie said:

Me too, it's okay as long as you make sure you include everything they're asking in the RFE. next is approval for us, i hope and pray! 🙏🙏🙏

Amen.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Gegee said:

Do they update your status online if you have a RFE? And if you have an approval it can go both ways sometimes mail other times email? I have the iPhone so I know it’s a different app still don’t know if it’s being updated 

Yes they update ur status online if u get a RFE 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Gegee said:

Sorry to hear but at least they touch your case and will be working on it soon after you send what that your missing . Good luck

Yes u are right . Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Yes u are right . Thanks 

Everyone hang tight!!!! This is one stop detour to approval!!!! You all will be with your spouses soon!!!! We all have each other to talk to and for that I am thankful in this long process!!!!! 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jujubsweet said:

Everyone hang tight!!!! This is one stop detour to approval!!!! You all will be with your spouses soon!!!! We all have each other to talk to and for that I am thankful in this long process!!!!! 

Thanks

44 minutes ago, Jujubsweet said:

Ur so right im glad we have each other through this horrible process, thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Jacky U. said:

Ur so right im glad we have each other through this horrible process, thanks 

I really could not imagine how the others who are not on here feels to sit and not know nothing all these months!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, WCH said:

Good idea, but I am sorry, why are you wasting your time doing all of this? What's the point? Each case is different and in my opinion no matter how much you search for cases you will not have any idea on how things ran internally and not even a close number on how many they approve, RFE or deny. I dont see the benefit of what you did. Good luck

It helps me ,. And doesn't take much time so I do it 

I know all case different but this gives me proper knowledge of what month they actually working on , and helps me with rough timeline for my case 

2 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

It helps me ,. And doesn't take much time so I do it 

I know all case different but this gives me proper knowledge of what month they actually working on , and helps me with rough timeline for my case 

I thank you for posting the updates as you see them because I have an iPhone and can't get the same perks of the app as you do.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.