tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

3Ok i got aproved like 20 days ago i post it on here and just seen on the news about the update the i485 everyine saying now they're not only 6 pages now is 18pages and some lawyers saying is 2 have more excuses 2 denied ppl bc they added alot more questions and stuff . me and my wife r worried now that could b 100times harder 2 get approved on the next step.and now we even asking our selfs Is even worth moving forward.....ugh

Filed: F-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ougalde62 said:

3Ok i got aproved like 20 days ago i post it on here and just seen on the news about the update the i485 everyine saying now they're not only 6 pages now is 18pages and some lawyers saying is 2 have more excuses 2 denied ppl bc they added alot more questions and stuff . me and my wife r worried now that could b 100times harder 2 get approved on the next step.and now we even asking our selfs Is even worth moving forward.....ugh

Mann! Don't be intimated by those questions. It's either yes or no and besides you still got so many space to make your application valid. Go ahead and apply for it. Fill everything!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My i130 is the one got approved i forgot mention that.. and right now we r getting ready 2 get our waiver together and heard about the uodate on the i485... And i know just really got 2 me heard on the news this morning about it and the things that they r saying about it

Timeline

My case has been approved. 😊😊

I received an RFE on Aug 14 and they approved my case yesterday. I called USCIS and tier 2 officer told me about the good news. Status still says RFE has been received. 

PD - March 15

Center - Potomac

RFE Received - Aug 14

RFE Sent - Aug 16

Approved - Aug 30

🎉 🎉 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My case has been approved too.

Potomac Service Center

PD - 10 March 

RFE Received - 3 Aug

RFE Sent - 15 Aug

RFE Received by - 24 Aug

Approval Notice Received - Yesterday (Notice Date - 26 Aug)

Good Luck to all.. 👍👍

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Potomac center 

March 31th 2017 

not approved yet 

and it shows here 

IMG_0415.PNG

Edited by Ahmed & Farrah

Marriage: May. 16, 2016

I-130 Sent : March. 27, 2017

NOA1: March. 31, 2017 - Potomac Service Center

NOA2: Aug. 31, 2017 - 156 days

Sent to NVC: Sept. 4, 2017

NVC received: Sept. 8, 2017

Case # and IIN obtained: Sept. 22, 2017

AOS fee paid: Nov. 15, 2017

IV fee paid: Nov. 15, 2017

AOS & IV packet sent: Nov. 20, 2017

AOS & IV packet received: Nov. 24, 2017

Scan date: Nov. 28, 2017

CC: Jan. 8, 2017

Interview date: April. 5, 2018 

interview result: Approved 

entered the USA: April. 20th 2018

7 hours ago, Ahmed & Farrah said:

Potomac center 

March 31th 2017 

not approved yet 

and it shows here 

IMG_0415.PNG

Well the person above from the 27th just got approved August 25th so you should be getting a response soon.

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Jujubsweet said:

Has anyone with march of heard from nebraska yet????  Praying for a miracle here!

I don't think Nebraska is processing Feb. yet...we will have to wait until the 15th or so of this month to have an idea about where they have gotten so far.

I wish they start transferring some files over to Potomac and Texas.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.