tarzaan

I-130 March 2017 Filers

2,211 posts in this topic

On 8/12/2017 at 8:14 PM, Jujubsweet said:

My husband is constantly whining non stop which does not help he doesn't understand why it takes so long!!! 

February 8th filer stuck in Nebraska here, we will see most of the March and April filers approved before us.  I was going crazy and driving my husband crazy in the process, but realized how much worse I was making things and decided to try to think of possible silver linings. Like, enjoying my time, traveling, developing a hobby, I even started a diet because I want my husband to see a slimmer me in three months. I know it sounds silly, finding the positive in this hell of a process, but the alternative is suffering nonstop. So I chose to use it to my advantage. The constant whining and even fighting can certainly wear us down and fracture our relationships, totally not worth it. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Does any one know if you can ask to transfer your papers to other service center lets say in my case from Texas to California!!

I have seen that California its gping faster than any other service center

6 minutes ago, kareng5 said:

Does any one know if you can ask to transfer your papers to other service center lets say in my case from Texas to California!!

I have seen that California its gping faster than any other service center

No you cannot.

3 minutes ago, kareng5 said:

ok thanks and do you know the reason of why do they transfer some cases I have seen cases transfers from one service center to another

USCIS says that it does this on occasion to balance workloads.  I doubt it though. I think to an extent it's arbitrary or based on the volume of expedited processing petitions being worked.  If everyone could request where his or her casecould go, no one would want a case sent to a center notorious for long processing times.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
9 hours ago, kareng5 said:

ok thanks and do you know the reason of why do they transfer some cases I have seen cases transfers from one service center to another

Only if they get to overwhelmed but I know this you can't call and ask it to be transferred I already tried!

Timeline

I received my RFE letter at home yesterday (status was updated on the uscis website yesterday as well)

PD - March 15;

Service Center - Potomac;

RFE date - 14th march

Does anyone know how long they take to approve a case after the requested documents are sent? I hope it is quick. Fingers crossed!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Komal gangar said:

I received my RFE letter at home yesterday (status was updated on the uscis website yesterday as well)

PD - March 15;

Service Center - Potomac;

RFE date - 14th march

Does anyone know how long they take to approve a case after the requested documents are sent? I hope it is quick. Fingers crossed!

Hi. What evidence do they need from you? My Pd is March 20, potomac and am still waiting for my NOA2.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Harrison okotogha said:

Hi. What evidence do they need from you? My Pd is March 20, potomac and am still waiting for my NOA2.

They asked for additional evidence of marriage. I guess Marriage certificate didn't satisfy the requirements. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, sir john said:

PD : MARCH 09
CENTER: POTOMAC 
RFE was posted on AUGUST 04.
STATUS CHANGED ON AUGUST 04.
RFE : RECEIVED IN SNAIL MAIL: AUGUST 11

PD : March 20th

CENTRE : POTOMAC 

Still waiting for NOA 2. What is in your request for evidence letter, I mean, what evidence do they request for. Thanks... am just so anxious. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello everyone i post b4 on here but nobody say anything bck lol but just got the letter on mail about petition approved my PD was march13. Potomac service center.. So it took barely 5 months 2 get it approved. And i hope and pray 2 god that all that been waiting longer, hear from them soon and get aproved.

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Komal gangar said:

They asked for additional evidence of marriage. I guess Marriage certificate didn't satisfy the requirements. 

Did you submit other documents like wedding pix and probably evidence of bonafide marriage?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ougalde62 said:

Hello everyone i post b4 on here but nobody say anything bck lol but just got the letter on mail about petition approved my PD was march13. Potomac service center.. So it took barely 5 months 2 get it approved. And i hope and pray 2 god that all that been waiting longer, hear from them soon and get aproved.

Wowwwwww congrats.. I feel like dancing with you. I wish you the best. My PD is 20th March, hoping to get something next week

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.