Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Duy Nguyen said:

I filed AOS for my wife on Febuary 13,2017

Case received via text on Febuary 20,2017

Check was cashed on Febuary 21,2017 

NOA received on Febuary 25,2017

March 10 received Biometric is scheduled for March 22,2017

Wow! That's amazing and also very similar to my timeline. (AOS Received by USCIS 2/21, Biometrics on the 23rd of March) Except we got a RFIE (digital on March 10th, in hand March 18, submitted evidence received on March 23rd) so our status is currently "we received your initial evidence and are now working on your case again" So I don't know if our new received date is March 23rd instead February 21st. But hopefully it won't be a terrible waiting game.

Congrats to you!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Croatia
Timeline
On 3/25/2017 at 10:16 PM, oncoming traffic said:

oof.. i've been posting in the family-based aos by mistake! i'm here now though. it's great to meet you all.. : )

our priority date is 27 feb with a noa1 of 6 mar. bio appt is first thing monday morning!

Hi!  Glad you got bio out of the way.  We have the same priority date. But we got our NOA a week later than you.  Our bio letter came in the mail today, March 31, with an appointment date of April 13.  

Timeline

Here is my updated timeline.  

Feb. 23rd               Package left Los Angeles via FedEx

Feb. 27                  Package arrived in Chicago

March 13             Checks cashed

March 14             Text/email confirmations received

March 17             Paper NOA's received in mail

March 21             Online case status changed to-RFIE sent March 20

March 24             Paper RFIE received

March 25             Mailed RFIE response

March 26             Requested USPS package intercept (forgot to add document to RFIE)

March 31             Re-sent RFIE response

March 31             Biometrics appointment letter received

April 13                 Biometrics

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

hey guys : ) hope you've all been doing well! have any of your case statuses updated in receipt of biometrics yet? just wondering how long it took for you. it's only been a week today since the appt so i figure it's fine but i just wanted to check in case it was supposed to be an immediate update.

married! , 18 nov 16
vwp aos priority , 27 feb 17 {1}
noa1 , 6 mar 17
biometrics , 27 mar 17
rdy for interview , 1 may 17
interview , 26 oct 17 {241} ezpz!
approved! , 17 nov 17 {263}
gc rec'd , 27 nov 17

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
21 minutes ago, oncoming traffic said:

hey guys : ) hope you've all been doing well! have any of your case statuses updated in receipt of biometrics yet? just wondering how long it took for you. it's only been a week today since the appt so i figure it's fine but i just wanted to check in case it was supposed to be an immediate update.

I also did biometrics a week ago :) no update on any of the cases yet tho

hope they'll update it soon

Timeline
11 minutes ago, kat&eddie said:

I also did biometrics a week ago :) no update on any of the cases yet tho

hope they'll update it soon

33 minutes ago, oncoming traffic said:

Our appointments is not until April 13.

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hey folks,

great to read your updates, guess I am between February filers and march because I sent my applications on the 22nd of February,

check cashed on march 6th,

NOA1 texts and emails on march 6th (night)

NOA1 in the mail March 10th

Biometrics appointment March 31st

waiting continues.

good luck to us all

don't forget to keep it positive and strong in this seemingly endless journey...cheers!!!!

On 3/10/2017 at 5:28 PM, Nelly17 said:
- Application mailed 2/14/17
- package delivered 2/16/17
- Checks cashed and messages received 2/27/17
- NOA received 3/4/17
- biometric letter received today Scheduled for bio appt 3/20/17

I came here with an F1 visa, living in Philadelphia PA

No update since I had my biometrics appointment on the 20th. I was able to check my online status since that same day too. And I got my corrected NOAs last week. Hoping to get my EAD around end of May. 

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, kat&eddie said:

Toady my case updated and said that my I-485 is ready for interview :dance: kinda surprised it's that quick 

anyone knows how long it takes until they send me the appointment ? 

Wow! Congratulations. I personally don't know but from what I have read here it can take weeks or even two to three months

Good luck 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, atuegwu said:

Wow! Congratulations. I personally don't know but from what I have read here it can take weeks or even two to three months

Good luck 

Thank you 😊 hope it goes fast for everyone 

Filed: Other Country: Vietnam
Timeline
10 hours ago, kat&eddie said:

That's cool :)

did you get an appointment yet for the interview ?

Not yet Madam. Out field office is Houston have a long waiting list . You might get early interview date than me.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Duy Nguyen said:

Not yet Madam. Out field office is Houston have a long waiting list . You might get early interview date than me.

Oh mine is San Antonio I doubt they will be any faster sigh 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.