Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Does the NVC send an email and or letter of when they ship case - and more importantly a list of required documents for the interview.

My fiance and I are discussing a police certificate from when she used to work in lebanon a year ago. she was there for two years.

And from reading other posts getting  a police certificate from lebanon is a long wait and not even guaranteed unless you go there.

Im hoping now NVC will let me know if that is required once the send my lettter.

Any thoughts???

Omg the journey continues

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Vendhen said:

Does the NVC send an email and or letter of when they ship case - and more importantly a list of required documents for the interview.

My fiance and I are discussing a police certificate from when she used to work in lebanon a year ago. she was there for two years.

And from reading other posts getting  a police certificate from lebanon is a long wait and not even guaranteed unless you go there.

Im hoping now NVC will let me know if that is required once the send my lettter.

Any thoughts???

This was in the instruction sent to me. Hope this will help

Screenshot_2017-08-21-08-21-27.png

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Vendhen said:

Any thoughts???

17 minutes ago, Vendhen said:

Any thoughts???

I spoke to the NVC last week and they told me they no longer email or send case letters

24 minutes ago, NovaDC said:

This was in the instruction sent to me. Hope this will help

Screenshot_2017-08-21-08-21-27.png

Thank you!!

Timeline
23 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

I'm so happy to have a NOA2 and My Fiancee is twice as happy - She's been the silent warrior behind the scenes with her patience and encouragement.  Y'all don't know but she has the log in credentials but just lurks and has yet to utter a word in here - I believe she thinks I say enough for both of us - but from the bottom of my heart all the congratulations, and endorsements to our announcement yesterday - I really want to say thank you to all of you who have supported us for 5 months...... @twinee @LabOz @Estibaliz @dkmfan85 @troika @PB&FM @BahamaIslander242 @Nhona Scott @JloveN @lon552 @P and L @Kateryna_I @Yzabelle @falcao79 @holly @NovaDC @TearsOfBabylon @SChamb and so many more that I am at a loss to remember at this time.....

THANX!!!!!!!

Now, for anyone else without a noa2, let's focus on getting you across this finish line.   No One gets left behind in the March Filers!!!!!

Congratulations both of you - I will always be here for help also. Lets keep this train rolling to visa in hands

Timeline
1 hour ago, Vendhen said:

Any thoughts???

I wasn't finished with my message and hit send by accident...Sorry

Ok, so NVC told me last week on the phone that they did not send notifications for K1. The US embassy will send a letter or notification. I've heard conflicting stories.

So what I did was email the NVC to confirm and to check the status and they replied with a notification letter. I asked a similar question earlier and found out I can use 

the reply email since it contained all the vital information. So my fiance will book her interview and medical tomorrow..HOPEFULLY!! lol 

I attached a list of instructions for Manila. Hope this helps.

manila-k1-instructions.pdf

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Vendhen said:

Congratulations both of you - I will always be here for help also. Lets keep this train rolling to visa in hands

Absolutely!  

Hope to meet up at interview :)

Timeline
10 hours ago, AnJ Co said:

Nice!!!!   CONGRATULATIONS!!

I'll race ya to the interview! :D

Hahaha! Thank you! Did you already have your case number?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Hahaha! Thank you! Did you already have your case number?

Not yet, just got our Golden Ticket on Saturday

Gonna call tomorrow just for practice, and see what happens :)

Timeline
5 minutes ago, AnJ Co said:

Not yet, just got our Golden Ticket on Saturday

Gonna call tomorrow just for practice, and see what happens :)

Btw, Congratulations also! Will try also to call NVC tomorrow. Let's finish it together.hehe

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

in case anyone was wondering... the ♥ is alt+3 hehe :whistle:
Well, I started this on my tablet... and the alt+3 works, but here, it just looks different... who knows :blink:  lol

Edited by Holly♡

Timeline
19 hours ago, falcao79 said:

Congrats. I had thought you and all the other march phillipines people got approved already.

Thx, I'm really looking forward to your approval.  

Are you calling USCIS - if not, pm me and I can give you some tips to get thru easier.  

Can't wait to see your approval!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Holly♡ said:

in case anyone was wondering... the ♥ is alt+3 hehe :whistle:
Well, I started this on my tablet... and the alt+3 works, but here, it just looks different... who knows :blink:  lol

@holly

HAHAHAHA  Not on my keyboard lol

Timeline
On 8/19/2017 at 8:50 PM, Nhona Scott said:

Oh wow! CONGRATULATIONS! Finally! The long wait is over and youre on to the next step yay! How many days for you again? I cant waut to get mine too. I hope Id hear good news this week 😽

We really need to get you guys an approval!  You've waited for too long.  Hopefully soon, very soon :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.