Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Yzabelle said:

How many days did you get yours? 😂 I am starting to memorize the tune of their music 😂😂

How many days until you got yours? 😂😂😂😂 my ghawd. english is hard 🤧

I think it's took only 8 days for NVC to receive case and got our case number straight away 😂 It's now in transit to Uk 🇬🇧 

On 4.7.2017 at 4:21 PM, Alysia&Luis said:

Hi all from Peru!!! I was trying to read through everything I missed in two days, but I know us March whiners talk so much it will take me a little while!! Quick update for us while having a down moment in a coffee shop...our packet arrived at the embassy on Mon. At the embassy here there is no packet 3 to wait for so we got to work getting things scheduled!! Interview is scheduled for 14 July!! We are working on getting medical done this week. Wow!! When they say things move fast after NOA2 it is no joke lol! Miss chatting with you all but loving my time with my fiance. Happy 4th of July to everyone in U.S. and all the future US residents!!

IMG_20170704_10102.jpg

Awwwwiiiiiiii!!!! :D:D:D
Great to see you guys! What an adorable pic!!!! :)
I hope you're having a freaking GREAT time together in Peru and everything goes smoothly!
Hopefully we can take a "fourfie" (<--- just invented that haha) of you and us some day in VA!
Enjoy your stay! Hugggggssss 

29 minutes ago, GazLisa said:

I think it's took only 8 days for NVC to receive case and got our case number straight away 😂 It's now in transit to Uk 🇬🇧 

HA! I see someone busy back in the UK!!! :D
Exciting!

We're on day 12 since NOA2 notice date. So hopefully in about 10 days Scott will receive the number, so I can instantly head to the medical the day after! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone! first time posting here but I've been lurking for a while now. Anyway, I received NOA1 with a notice date of 3-27-17 and i should be expecting to have the result between today and next week. I checked the UCIS status with the receipt number and it's still saying 'Case Was Received' (3-21-207). Is this site mostly updated or did I miss something here? Hopefully, it's just not up to date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
42 minutes ago, dkmfan85 said:

Just a friendly reminder of a few things since this board moves very quickly and answers to very frequent questions tend to get buried: No, the USCIS tracker is not working. Therefore, scans are useless. NOA2s for March have been received up to the early 20s so far. Background checks are theoretically the reason petitions are answered out of receipt date order. Denials are very very rare (~2%). Just be patient. It's not really a matter of if, but when!! Good luck to all and may all issues facing those that have waiting an extended period be resolved as soon as possible!!!

It's just so stressful to see so many March NOA2's be recieved when I am a March 9th applicant and still have nothing. Will the NOA2 come to me here in the US or get sent to my fiance in Costa Rica?

4 minutes ago, KrisKi8 said:

Hello everyone! first time posting here but I've been lurking for a while now. Anyway, I received NOA1 with a notice date of 3-27-17 and i should be expecting to have the result between today and next week. I checked the UCIS status with the receipt number and it's still saying 'Case Was Received' (3-21-207). Is this site mostly updated or did I miss something here? Hopefully, it's just not up to date

The online service of USCIS is still not working.
We got our NOA2 with notice date June 23rd and it's still showing "received".

Don't worry, it will come! :)

4 minutes ago, Stephanie&Edward said:

It's just so stressful to see so many March NOA2's be recieved when I am a March 9th applicant and still have nothing. Will the NOA2 come to me here in the US or get sent to my fiance in Costa Rica?

The NOA2 letter is mailed to the petitioner in the US! :)

12 minutes ago, TearsOfBabylon said:

HA! I see someone busy back in the UK!!! :D
Exciting!

We're on day 12 since NOA2 notice date. So hopefully in about 10 days Scott will receive the number, so I can instantly head to the medical the day after! :D

I'm not busy today lol 😂 Lisa is at work 😔 so I'm unsupervised in the apartment 😁 tonight we are spending the night at her cousins pool 😍 

1 minute ago, GazLisa said:

I'm not busy today lol 😂 Lisa is at work 😔 so I'm unsupervised in the apartment 😁 tonight we are spending the night at her cousins pool 😍 

I meant once you're back in the UK! :)
When is your flight going?
And promise me, you'll be happy this time, because you'll only say bye bye for a short while! :):)

Just now, GazLisa said:

Unsupervised that sounds dangerous.

Yesterday my fiance Chris sent me a picture of the kitchen table leaning. He accidentally broke one of the legs and says to me I hated that table. I said you did that on purpose didn't you. He told me nooooo. I have my suspicions. LOL So we are now looking to get a new kitchen table. Something we both love. We think we found one and it matches the hutch he has in the dining room. The hutch is a beautiful light oak and huge but gorgeous. HA Ironically it belonged to his ex mother-in-law. His ex-wife gave it to him when he moved out because A he needed furniture and B she hated it. Fine with me its so beautiful.

Just now, TearsOfBabylon said:

I meant once you're back in the UK! :)
When is your flight going?
And promise me, you'll be happy this time, because you'll only say bye bye for a short while! :):)

Haha 😂 I'm leaving Sunday night 🌃 oh I'm super happy 😊 I've plenty to take care of once I'm back home 🏡 and Sheldon 🐶 missing me 😔 can't wait to spend my life with my girl 

1 minute ago, pajobra said:

Unsupervised that sounds dangerous.

Yesterday my fiance Chris sent me a picture of the kitchen table leaning. He accidentally broke one of the legs and says to me I hated that table. I said you did that on purpose didn't you. He told me nooooo. I have my suspicions. LOL So we are now looking to get a new kitchen table. Something we both love. We think we found one and it matches the hutch he has in the dining room. The hutch is a beautiful light oak and huge but gorgeous. HA Ironically it belonged to his ex mother-in-law. His ex-wife gave it to him when he moved out because A he needed furniture and B she hated it. Fine with me its so beautiful.

OMG lol 😁 when I was with Lisa in December last year I nearly blew up her oven 😁 I just couldn't get it to light, once I move here we are going to buy a new living room table and new bed 🛏 😊 

On 04/07/2017 at 10:21 AM, Alysia&Luis said:

Hi all from Peru!!! I was trying to read through everything I missed in two days, but I know us March whiners talk so much it will take me a little while!! Quick update for us while having a down moment in a coffee shop...our packet arrived at the embassy on Mon. At the embassy here there is no packet 3 to wait for so we got to work getting things scheduled!! Interview is scheduled for 14 July!! We are working on getting medical done this week. Wow!! When they say things move fast after NOA2 it is no joke lol! Miss chatting with you all but loving my time with my fiance. Happy 4th of July to everyone in U.S. and all the future US residents!!

IMG_20170704_10102.jpg

You two look sooooooo adorable together ♥ 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.