928364@

Interviews in djoubti 2017

581 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Honestly Julie has always been all talk but gets the job done sometimes. She is also very expensive like h93 said. Only reason I went with her is because my father has given her allot of customers so she gave me a free ride. If the maktaba is half the price as Julie then take the offer, also you don't have much time so contact either one quick. All I can say is the only way we will get through this is by the court system. Inshallah Allah will reward us for our patience and hard work

Timeline
2 hours ago, jahmiiiiiiiiiii said:

My family met up with Julie about getting a visa for my wife.Since she got approved before he ban.She made guarantees about getting visas.Within 1-3 months? What do you guys think about this? 

If you guys have the approval slip from the embassy and can afford Julie go for it. She previously filed a lawsuit and won for cases like that. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, salhasl said:

She does sound very confident of getting waivers, but do you guys think she (or any other lawyer) can get waivers for people who have not yet been approved? Like people who are waiting for interview or had interview in 2018?

Other attorneys I talked to are a lot more pessimistic than Julie. 

I believe she can help you. She’s doing the easy cases first, those who got approved.

But from her words and maktab marhaba next they plan on taking action against the embassy/Washington on why no one is being granted a waiver.

1 minute ago, H93 said:

I believe she can help you. She’s doing the easy cases first, those who got approved.

But from her words and maktab marhaba next they plan on taking action against the embassy/Washington on why no one is being granted a waiver.

Im sorry, but this is the first time ive heard maktab marhaba - who is this?

Timeline
1 hour ago, salhasl said:

Im sorry, but this is the first time ive heard maktab marhaba - who is this?

It’s a immigration and management consulting office. They’ve helped people mostly from Yemen. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, salhasl said:

Is there a website? Phone number? Dont you have to be a US based attorney to be able to file a lawsuit?

https://m.facebook.com/pg/MarhabaService/about/

There might be other attorneys who would take care of you better but maktab Marhaba and Julia have more experience. The problem is they have allot of cases on their hand already so it's up to you.

Timeline
8 hours ago, salhasl said:

Is there a website? Phone number? Dont you have to be a US based attorney to be able to file a lawsuit?

Google marhaba service on Facebook & it’ll come up. Everything’s on their page.

54 minutes ago, Rayyan said:

Google marhaba service on Facebook & it’ll come up. Everything’s on their page.

Do they have experience with Federal litigation? Julie has lawsuit experience : https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/24314855/Alharbi_et_al_v_Miller_et_al 

The govt dosent do anything until the courts force them to. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, salhasl said:

Any new updates since? I see there is a motion for contempt filed in the court case 

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/24314855/Alharbi_et_al_v_Miller_et_al

Does anyone know what is going on here?

That motion was already finished when the New York federal judge ruled that the families of the case who were already approved but then denied must have their visas issued. 3 of my cousins were apart of that case. Julie along with maktab Marhaba are filing another case for other families including me. For more information, get in contact with them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.