dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2017

557 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Renegade said:

Congrats to all who got approved recently !

My interview is in 4 days, and I am super excited. Today finished arranging my documents, more than a 10 pounds.

For the evidence of relationship I've included

450 pages of FB chats from 2009 to 2017
20 screenshots of Skype conversation with 45+ minutes of talk each.
Money Gram transfers.
More than a 100 photos together from 2009.
Affidavits from friends.
Joint bank account statement.
Tickets, hotel reservations , gym membership cards and other various things we've done together.
Gift receipts.

Hope everything will be OK! :)

Good luck!  Our interview was on March 1 and we had two big binders with evidence so I totally understand where you're coming from.  If you can make copies of both your passports to show that you've traveled to see each other, that would be good.  Our interview lasted for 10 mins and we both attended the interview and were both asked questions.  However, we were not asked to produce any bit of evidence but perhaps this was because we front loaded the I-130 application with a lot of photos and other evidence.  The interview was the smoothest part of the entire process.  All will be well :) 

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Filed: Timeline
1 minute ago, Duncan21 said:

Good luck!  Our interview was on March 1 and we had two big binders with evidence so I totally understand where you're coming from.  If you can make copies of both your passports to show that you've traveled to see each other, that would be good.  Our interview lasted for 10 mins and we both attended the interview and were both asked questions.  However, we were not asked to produce any bit of evidence but perhaps this was because we front loaded the I-130 application with a lot of photos and other evidence.  The interview was the smoothest part of the entire process.  All will be well :) 

Thank you very much!

Well we actually lived together in the same country for 6 years, and my husband only returned to the US to reestablish his domicile and collect some money. But we travelled together alot, and all evidence is included.

I hope it will be the smoothest part for me as well! 

December 2009 - First met.

February 2010 - Start of our relationship <3
January 7 2016 -Our Wedding in a romantic town of Aeroskobing <3

April 1 2016 - Sent CR1 package to RapidVisa.

April 18 2016 - CR1 Package delivered to USCIS Phoenix lock box.

April 22 2016 - Acceptance notification received by email. Case sent to Nebraska Service Center.

May 03 2016 - NOA1 hard copy received.

May 24 2016 - Return to the US to reestablish domicile.

August 3 2016 - Case transferred to Texas Service Center.

August 29 2016 - I-130 approved! (NOA2) <3 <3 <3

September 30 2016 - NVC Recieved.
November 14 2016 - Sent AOS and IV packages to Rapidvisa! :D
November 29 2016 - SCAN DATE!
February 15 2017 - Case Complete at NVC (11 weeks)
March 28 2017 - My Interview Day! :D (APPROVED!!!)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Renegade said:

Thank you very much!

Well we actually lived together in the same country for 6 years, and my husband only returned to the US to reestablish his domicile and collect some money. But we travelled together alot, and all evidence is included.

I hope it will be the smoothest part for me as well! 

Very good - you will be fine :)

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Renegade said:

Congrats to all who got approved recently !

My interview is in 4 days, and I am super excited. Today finished arranging my documents, more than a 10 pounds.

For the evidence of relationship I've included

450 pages of FB chats from 2009 to 2017
20 screenshots of Skype conversation with 45+ minutes of talk each.
Money Gram transfers.
More than a 100 photos together from 2009.
Affidavits from friends.
Joint bank account statement.
Tickets, hotel reservations , gym membership cards and other various things we've done together.
Gift receipts.

Hope everything will be OK! :)

Lmao, they just gon look at it and say you approved ???

19 minutes ago, Honey888 said:

Hi!Isu_mike! I called NVC and they said I'm still in line and have to wait for my interview date. I've emailed them several times and I got the same answer. Is your wife a Filipina?

Wow!  Your cc was before mine. Her interview was scheduled 3/13.  Yes my wife is Filipina.  She's from Tacloban City.  

Just now, Honey888 said:

When did you receive her interview date?

I called NVC 3/13 to ask about scheduling. The rep told me then my wife was scheduled that day for 4/18.  I received the P4 letter 3/17.  

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, lsu_mike said:

I called NVC 3/13 to ask about scheduling. The rep told me then my wife was scheduled that day for 4/18.  I received the P4 letter 3/17.  

Great for her! I'll try to call NVC again and follow up my interview. What visa did she apply? 

34 minutes ago, Honey888 said:

Great for her! I'll try to call NVC again and follow up my interview. What visa did she apply? 

Spousal, CR1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Visa Issued.

I have a question from friends recently moved into USA, Lets say in 2017 that

1- How many days it took you to receive your GC after entering USA?

2-Does the GC automatically gets applied when you enter USA or you need to submit some form?

3-Does it speed up your process if you submit your fees immediately and may travel after a while or it stays the same?

Filed: Timeline

@Nouman sh

1. Takes around 6 weeks from day of entry.

2. No separate form I think, but you have to pay the GC fee online (used to be $165 and now is ~$220)

3. Submit your fee anytime before you travel. As long as you do it BEFORE you travel, the exact time of submission does not matter. They start processing GC only after you enter the U.S.

Edited by ark9187

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.