meemee1

I-130 February 2017 filers

1,117 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sherry.f said:

In the website it's just notification about they received my application. 

check out the image... this is how it shows up on mine...

yesterday my case inquiry was assigned to officer

CASE INQUIRY.jpg

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sherry.f said:

Yes, exactly mine too. What is the next step for you?

Next step = hear more bullshit from USCIS and repeat till we get approval or something

21 hours ago, Lazybones18 said:

cuz im special like that ;) - JK

no clue

my case has been assigned to a officer been 3 weeks.. and i have a inquiry out there

hopefully i hear back soon

If you are checking your status via one of those Android apps, eill it show when your case has been assigned to an officer? I'm assuming getting assigned to an officer is the next step after the case shows it was received?

1.jpg

Timeline
Just now, The-Journey said:

If you are checking your status via one of those Android apps, eill it show when your case has been assigned to an officer? I'm assuming getting assigned to an officer is the next step after the case shows it was received?

I used two apps and they both only said case received the status didn't change until a week or so after approval.  I found out an officer was working on my case after calling USCIS and speaking with a tier 2 officer.  Hope that helps!

Timeline
21 hours ago, scarlett262004 said:

Hi. My husband lives in Quetta. I really enjoyed visiting Pakistan. 😊 Good luck to you also. 

My husband also lives in Quetta...:rolleyes:

Timeline
38 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

My husband also lives in Quetta...:rolleyes:

Hi. I'm so happy you made it passed the first step. Our wedding dates are just a few days apart too 😊  I just hope we don't run into any trouble with getting approved. It's just nerve wrecking 

Timeline
40 minutes ago, scarlett262004 said:

Hi. I'm so happy you made it passed the first step. Our wedding dates are just a few days apart too 😊  I just hope we don't run into any trouble with getting approved. It's just nerve wrecking 

Alhamdulillah no troubles so far, we have not yet made interview stage.  Praying over it daily.  

Good luck to you!

Timeline

OMFG !!!!!!!

I GOT APPROVED !!!!!!!!!! PD 2/21 .... TSC

I called and Tier 2 told me i got approved 2 days ago

i couldn't stop crying when i told my wife

:):):):):)

Timeline
Just now, Sherry.f said:

Congratulations, I called yesterday and they told me no news. Which number did you call?

I always call the 1-800-375-5283 number and once customer service picks up i request to be transferred to tier 2 .. tier 2 have more information about the case

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

OMFG !!!!!!!

congratulations!! 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

OMFG !!!!!!!

Congratulations!! 🎊 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.