Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country:
Timeline
7 minutes ago, shell20 said:

Precisely, we shall see, we may ALL be wrong and I honestly don't mind you debating with me. However, remember I am always right! LMAO! :)

Exactly you are always right and I am never wrong :P  Shell rules 

Just now, Name O Boy said:

Exactly you are always right and I am never wrong :P  Shell rules 

Precisely, then we can never disagree and of course I do, always!! :)

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

1 minute ago, shell20 said:

Yes I saw the Mission Statement, was I surprised nope, do I think we are customers, yes in a way and also immigrants.  Are they a business  that they no longer want to referred to as, yep they are, they are funded by fees from immigrants, beneficiaries, etc. Yes, in answer to your questions about lawyers, I do believe that the members of VJ know just as much if not more, its been a great insight for me and helped me so many times when a lawyer could not.

She had a sense of humour then!! :)

No I am the funny one, she is a &_$#@! But I love u though!

1 minute ago, Jack337 said:

No I am the funny one, she is a &_$#@! But I love u though!

Love ya too and sorry you hate the ex, funny my husband hates his ex too, must be a virus/bug/glitch! LMAO! :)

Filed: Other Country: Jordan
Timeline

I also have been following this matter recently, since i came back from vacation on the 25th of feb, my work off season now, and i don't think what i think because of what my lawyer said, and right now i want to say am 95% sure everybody will get interview notice, thats based purely on what i saw on visa journey threads in last 10days. Am smart too

18 minutes ago, corvusheart said:

What pattern are we supposed to see? I know one person got that status and she's from Minnesota. That must be hers but she's the only one whose gotten it.

that is not my case numbers.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WORRIED ABT INTERVIEW N BLA BLA>>

EVERYBODY CALM DOWN> we are gonna get our cards very soon. I am not worried at all. I am laughing my ### here when people on here are worried abt Interview INTERVIEW INTERVIEW INTERVIEW INTERVIEW .. jesus. NO ONE is getting an INTERVIEW . 

Edited by E.Bayan

1 minute ago, Dourdodo said:

I also have been following this matter recently, since i came back from vacation on the 25th of feb, my work off season now, and i don't think what i think because of what my lawyer said, and right now i want to say am 95% sure everybody will get interview notice, thats based purely on what i saw on visa journey threads in last 10days. Am smart too

Ok, I have followed cases for a year, but sure if you feel that everyone (95 percent)will receive an interview notice then I respect your opinion! :) 

1 minute ago, E.Bayan said:

that is not my case numbers.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE WORRIED ABT INTERVIEW N BLA BLA>>

EVERYBODY CALM DOWN> we are gonna get our cards very soon. I am not worried at all. I am laughing my ### here when people on here are worried abt Interview INTERVIEW INTERVIEW INTERVIEW INTERVIEW .. jesus. no is getting an INTERVIEW. 

Amen to that one! :)

4 minutes ago, Jack337 said:

Hey now! I never said I hated her, I am just a good judge of human character, thank you very much!

Yep, thats why she is your ex. LMAO!! :)

6 minutes ago, Jack337 said:

Lol!

I have a newer model now anyway!

Good nite!

Yeah well they say a newer model keeps you young! Night, night! :)

Edited by shell20

I don't think many will get interviews like shell said they don't have the manpower. If it took them this long to process ROC cases imagine how long it would take to interview everyone it just won't happen. I'm holding out hope we get an approval soon and card even though our n400 is already submitted

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

:wub:This is just sweet how the USCIS has brought us ,all from all over the world and made us into this fun, funny, crazy arguing , encouraging brady bunch. I love it!!! I dont know any one on here personally but I love ya all and am sending out hugs to everyone!!!!Blessings!!

Edited by CoffeeVegan

This is the LORD’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes Psalm 118:23:)

Kindred spirits are not so scarce as I used to think. It's splendid to find out there are so many of them in the world.” 
  Anne of Green Gables.

1 minute ago, corvusheart said:

I don't think many will get interviews like shell said they don't have the manpower. If it took them this long to process ROC cases imagine how long it would take to interview everyone it just won't happen. I'm holding out hope we get an approval soon and card even though our n400 is already submitted

I believe the same, not humanly practical, if that happened HUGE congressional inquest, would hit the newspapers.  

Filed: Other Country: Jordan
Timeline

E.bayan what an amazing analysis of this very serious and complicated matter we are dicussing you just displayed with your last input(blalalalalalaalal). Be sure to make the same performance at your N400 interview or your coming up roc interview, good luck. I love you all guys but it helps to read the situation as it is and not get hopes up on no basis and excitment, also please try and be respectable of others, allow other opinios, when you inject your self in some ones opinion whos only writing to share whatever little information he or she might have, try not to blalalalalala to much, or begin your reply about something that was not meant for u only by saying the same( you are entiltled to your opinion and thats what this forum is about but we dont have to agree).that means that i am not entitled to my opinion. Thank you and good night

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.