dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2017

773 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, aidensbubba said:

Congratulations!!!!!!

:jest::D

Got my date march 28th @10.30am.  Decided to stay in a hotel night before as I live in the west midlands and don't want to travel rush hour commute! 

Yeah, I think a lot of people do that. 10:30am is pretty early if you're coming from the Midlands, and you don't wanna risk any train delays or anything. I'm only an hour outside of London, in Buckinghamshire, and often commuting to the city.

On 2/3/2017 at 7:47 AM, chel0524 said:

Finally, finally, finally!  Have an interview date.  Not as early as we'd hoped, but what can you do.

Interview date is March 27.  That means we'll miss our anniversary, and I'm a teacher and I've got spring break the week of our anniversary so I'll have to go back to work before he even gets here.  But, we'll take it...

Congratulations!!! Finally!!! 

We we missed our anniversary too and my husband's 50th birthday (our anniversary and his birthday are the same day). But by the time I got my interview date I was just so ecstatic that this was almost over. March 27 will be here before you know it. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

1 hour ago, JFH said:

Congratulations!!! Finally!!! 

We we missed our anniversary too and my husband's 50th birthday (our anniversary and his birthday are the same day). But by the time I got my interview date I was just so ecstatic that this was almost over. March 27 will be here before you know it. 

Thank you!  You've been such an amazing help to me and the others here. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline

I was able to successfully register my appointment online a few hours ago.

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Duncan21 said:

That's great! I was able to register mine yesterday. Best of luck to you!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, N & S said:

That's great! I was able to register mine yesterday. Best of luck to you!

Good luck to you as well!  

1 hour ago, Duncan21 said:

Hey can I register my appointment online even if my status is still "At NVC"?

I received my P4 Interview Email already. What can I expect in the registration?

Timeline
1 minute ago, carlamariec said:

Hey can I register my appointment online even if my status is still "At NVC"?

I received my P4 Interview Email already. What can I expect in the registration?

Do the instructions for the Philippines say to register?  If so, definitely try to do so although I've seen some folks who already got their P4 letter were not able to do so as yet.

2 minutes ago, Duncan21 said:

Do the instructions for the Philippines say to register?  If so, definitely try to do so although I've seen some folks who already got their P4 letter were not able to do so as yet.

Yes it says I need to register. :)

Timeline
2 minutes ago, carlamariec said:

Okay...it's a very simple process...the system walks you through the process, and please remember to print the confirmation page and take it to the interview...good luck!

Just now, Duncan21 said:

Okay...it's a very simple process...the system walks you through the process, and please remember to print the confirmation page and take it to the interview...good luck!

Okay. Thank you. Good luck to you too. :)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, carlamariec said:

To register, you need to create an account and password. I registered online but it only allows me to register the delivery address for the visa (after it's approved).  Actually there are 3 choices either pick up from the office, from an authorized pick up center or home delivery. I was able to input all my information such as the case number priority date addresses but it does not allow me to select the interview date and time that was stated in the interview letter email. Maybe because the documents is still in transit from NVC to Manila US embassy. I used the email interview letter to try to register and the letter I received from Nvc that has the priority date in it.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Agnes-IR5 said:

To register, you need to create an account and password. I registered online but it only allows me to register the delivery address for the visa (after it's approved).  Actually there are 3 choices either pick up from the office, from an authorized pick up center or home delivery. I was able to input all my information such as the case number priority date addresses but it does not allow me to select the interview date and time that was stated in the interview letter email. Maybe because the documents is still in transit from NVC to Manila US embassy. I used the email interview letter to try to register and the letter I received from Nvc that has the priority date in it.

Maybe each country is different, but my interview date and time were already populated in the system and I did had to select from 1 choice where to pick up the passport :)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Duncan21 said:

Maybe each country is different, but my interview date and time were already populated in the system and I did had to select from 1 choice where to pick up the passport :)

Maybe, this is my experience at US embassy - Philippine website.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.