Sunnybanana1913

How to send Documents to the US Embassy in Manila ?

6 posts in this topic

The US Embassy sent me an email/letter saying that they cant continue processing my I-130 form because they need more documents for proof of my marriage. So me and my wife decided to open a Joint Bank Account just now and we will send them the bank statement , more photos, and maybe an affidavit letter or 2, Pictures of our house we built from start to finish, Receipts for the material we paid for our house... etc.

I want to know if there is some special process on how to send it to the US EMBASSY in Manila. What exact address do I need to send it to ?  Aside from the Documents I stated ill send, do I have to add some other info about my case or something like that ?  Or do i just put it in an envelope and send it directly to the US Embassy.

Is this the correct address to send it to: USCIS 1201 Roxas Blvd. Manila, Philippines 1000

Edited by Sunnybanana1913

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Are you processing the I-130 through USCIS (DCF)?  That is different than just sending to the embassy.  Isn't there an address or instructions in the letter?

Proof of marriage, did you not include the PSA copy of your marriage, the CEMAR?  If not go to PSA and request the CENOMAR, PSA will issue the Advisory of Marriage document.    Do you have any bills, Meralco or such in both your names?

I will do a search for the address to mail to USCIS at the embassy, have to run at the moment.

For sending to the ebmassy, Immigrant Visa Unit;  You print out the letter/email take that plus the documents to any 2GO office, they will send everything to the embassy.  (without charge).    

DO NOT send by mail.

Do you have any bills, Meralco or such in both your names?

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

10 minutes ago, Sagot said:

Are you processing the I-130 through USCIS (DCF)?  That is different than just sending to the embassy.  Isn't there an address or instructions in the letter?

Proof of marriage, did you not include the PSA copy of your marriage, the CEMAR?  If not go to PSA and request the CENOMAR, PSA will issue the Advisory of Marriage document.    Do you have any bills, Meralco or such in both your names?

I will do a search for the address to mail to USCIS at the embassy, have to run at the moment.

For sending to the ebmassy, Immigrant Visa Unit;  You print out the letter/email take that plus the documents to any 2GO office, they will send everything to the embassy.  (without charge).    

DO NOT send by mail.

I dont have my name on the house or the electric bills. because it will take too long for that to happen. We have electric bills on my wifes name tho. we just opened a Joint Bank account. we are deep in the province area in Mindanao we just built a small house on some land  my wifes grandmother gave us. In the email from the US Embassy they basically said I gave them many pictures and receipts but i didnt write a description,date, or label for the pics and other additional docs i gave them. so this time i just printed more pic but i wrote descriptions dates for the pictures.  

I cant provide anything else i have thousands of pictures with my wife over the years since 2011 and screenshots of convos. I have visited ph 3 times and lived here on my 2nd time for 7 months and my 3rd time now ive been here for 7 months now. I really dont know what else they want if they need more i thought my packet would be enough to get approved i guess not. 

10 minutes ago, Sagot said:

DO NOT send by mail.

I dont have my name on the house or the electric bills. because it will take too long for that to happen. We have electric bills on my wifes name tho. we just opened a Joint Bank account. we are deep in the province area in Mindanao we just built a small house on some land  my wifes grandmother gave us. In the email from the US Embassy they basically said I gave them many pictures and receipts but i didnt write a description,date, or label for the pics and other additional docs i gave them. so this time i just printed more pic but i wrote descriptions dates for the pictures.  

I cant provide anything else i have thousands of pictures with my wife over the years since 2011 and screenshots of convos. I have visited ph 3 times and lived here on my 2nd time for 7 months and my 3rd time now ive been here for 7 months now. I really dont know what else they want if they need more i thought my packet would be enough to get approved i guess not. 

Also my wife said LBC is safer than 2go so im confused what am i supposed to send it by ? isnt sending in 2go "sending via mail" you said dont send by mail ?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I found nothing on the USCIS site for Manila for how to send documents ( 2GO is used for the actual visa process, not the I-130).  I guess you send it to USCIS at the embassy address.  I know there is a U.S. consulate office in Cebu also, not sure if that is an option.  I would not use PhilPost though.  Maybe Air21 or LBC or such.

I heard ya on getting the Meralco changed, nothing moves fast in the Phils.  Our meter is still in another name.

Did you include a copy of your PSA marriage certificate?

Here is what another did that filed DCF to show relationship:

• Documents attesting to the Family Relationship

• NSO Certificate of Marriage  (now PSA)

• Bank Certification of Deposit: Got this from BPI showing that we have two joint accounts, PHL Peso and US Dollar

• Family Photos: I went through my iPhoto archive and selected a total of 86 shots from various points of our relationship; Dating/Pre Marriage, Civil Wedding Ceremony, PreNup Photo Shoot, Church Wedding & Reception, Photos together since we got married

• Copy of our Church Wedding Invitation

• Copy of our Church Wedding Massbook

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

17 minutes ago, Sagot said:

I found nothing on the USCIS site for Manila for how to send documents ( 2GO is used for the actual visa process, not the I-130).  I guess you send it to USCIS at the embassy address.  I know there is a U.S. consulate office in Cebu also, not sure if that is an option.  I would not use PhilPost though.  Maybe Air21 or LBC or such.

I heard ya on getting the Meralco changed, nothing moves fast in the Phils.  Our meter is still in another name.

Did you include a copy of your PSA marriage certificate?

Here is what another did that filed DCF to show relationship:

• Documents attesting to the Family Relationship

• NSO Certificate of Marriage  (now PSA)

• Bank Certification of Deposit: Got this from BPI showing that we have two joint accounts, PHL Peso and US Dollar

• Family Photos: I went through my iPhoto archive and selected a total of 86 shots from various points of our relationship; Dating/Pre Marriage, Civil Wedding Ceremony, PreNup Photo Shoot, Church Wedding & Reception, Photos together since we got married

• Copy of our Church Wedding Invitation

• Copy of our Church Wedding Massbook

I did include an NSO copy and a local copy. we didnt have a joint bank account before but we made one now since theyre asking for more proof.  about the Electric Bills i guess i have no choice but to juse use the bills with m wifes name on it. I wrote an afidavit letter its supposd to be from my grandma saying that she gave us some land to build a land on it ill get that notarized by a lawyer and a letter from my wifes mom and my wifes friend who was present when we got married and signed marriage certificate. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.