I-130 January 2017 Filers

2,344 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Congratulations 

Thank you.

Jan. 23, 2008- Entered As F-1 Student
Feb. 24, 2010 - Our Wedding!
March 11, 2010 - AOS, EAD, I-130 package sent
March 12, 2010 - Package received 9:26am (Day 1)
March 19, 2010- Text and Email Notification of receipts 12:28pm (Day 7)
March 29, 2010- Biometrics letter received for April 12, 2010 (Day 17)
March 29, 2010- Biometrics done. Walk in-Oklahoma City (Day 17)
April 03, 2010- Received RFE (I-485) (Day 22)
April 06, 2010- USCIS Received response to REF. LUDs (I-485) 4/6/10 and 4/7/10 (day 25)
April 30, 2010- Interview notice received dated 04/27/2010. Appointment date 06/03/2010 (Day 49)
May 06, 2010-- EAD Card production ordered (received text & email) (Day 55)
May 13, 2010-- Second email and text msg for EAD approval and Touched on I-765
May 17, 2010-- AOS and I-130 Touched.
May 24, 2010--Third email and text msg for EAD approval and EAD mailed.
May 27, 2010--EAD card received.
June 03, 2010-- AOS Interview
June 28, 2010---1st Card Production Ordered
July 01, 2010---2nd Card Production Ordered
July 02, 2010---Welcome to USA letter and I-130 Approval Notice Received
July 12, 2010---Green Card Received
Removing of conditions
May 30, 2012--- ROC Package sent
May 31, 2012--- Package received 12:49PM
June 06,2012---- Check cashed
July 11, 2012--- Biometric done
February 27, 2013---Approved. Card Production Ordered.
March 04, 2013---Green Card Received

Naturalization

April 09, 2015---Application Package sent

April 13, 2015---Package received 08:30AM

April 17, 2015---Text and Email Notification of receipts 10:26pm

April 20, 2015---Check cashed

April 23, 2015---NOA received

May 02, 2015- Biometrics letter received for May 13, 2015

July 16, 2015-- N-400 Initial interview date but rescheduled.

Sept.16, 2015- N-400 Interview- passed but requested spouse divorce decree

Sept. 27, 2015- Divorce decree document hand delivered.

Oct 06, 2015 ---N-400 Approved.

Nov 10, 2015-- Oath Ceremony

3 hours ago, Pat&Vince said:

Well obviously, Friday was a holiday... took me f-o-r-e-v-e-r to talk to a representative today, as I still didn't have a date for the interview.

And... *drumroll*, as a a matter of fact, today... I was told that my interview had been scheduled for DECEMBER 5th ! Like, super soon!

Someone is not going to be able to sleep tonight, out of sheer excitement! :-)   WOOOOOT!

Congrats!!! :jest:

My CC was Nov 6, nothing scheduled yet but i dont think we will have interview until early or mid Jan since there's other VJ members from my country having earlier CC date is already scheduled at late Dec.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
27 minutes ago, icepeck said:

I just received approval notice in the mail. No online update, text or emails. Approval date was 11/07/2017. 

Nebraska service center

priority date 01/26/2017

Omg congrats! Same priority date but still nothing in the mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Yeonin said:

how's everyone doing!???? 

Happy New week & I look forward to some of y'alls good news...just news...any news.💚

Our package is at nvc we're just playing the waiting game again :-(

3 hours ago, OKAAjide said:

Our package is at nvc we're just playing the waiting game again :-(

Hopefully this wait is not as excruciating for you as the first wait, this time around we can truly say that the end is near, sending you positive vibes 💚

10 hours ago, Pat&Vince said:

Well obviously, Friday was a holiday... took me f-o-r-e-v-e-r to talk to a representative today, as I still didn't have a date for the interview.

And... *drumroll*, as a a matter of fact, today... I was told that my interview had been scheduled for DECEMBER 5th ! Like, super soon!

Someone is not going to be able to sleep tonight, out of sheer excitement! :-)   WOOOOOT!

Wooooot wooot!🤗🤗🤗 Good stuff! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
9 hours ago, icepeck said:

I just received approval notice in the mail. No online update, text or emails. Approval date was 11/07/2017. 

Nebraska service center

priority date 01/26/2017

Congrats @icepeck! We're still waiting and we're the 25th January. We feel pretty hopeless at this point. It's like being wrongfully imprisoned. :D 

14 hours ago, Pat&Vince said:

Yayyyyy!!! congratulations!!!!

Last night I got the Interview letter (P4). I phoned and confirm my interview last Thursday and within 4 days I got the interview letter. Just wanted to let you guys know if any one of you wondering how long does it take to get the interview letter. Good luck !!

Hi Guys, 

Since my ever so relaxed people in suriname thought it was a heavy duty to try and look up my vaccination card from over 20 years ago, I did a bloodtest to proof that I've had the necessary vaccines  as a child, got the report and all looks fine. Have any of you taken the Hepatitis B vaccine? because if I look at the requirement overview it shows that I'm too old for it. My test did come back and showed that I'm not immune to Hepatitis B which gladly means I've never been infected but also means I've never been vaccinated for it, but then again never had any reason for it. Cheers! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
3 hours ago, Yeonin said:

Hi Guys, 

Since my ever so relaxed people in suriname thought it was a heavy duty to try and look up my vaccination card from over 20 years ago, I did a bloodtest to proof that I've had the necessary vaccines  as a child, got the report and all looks fine. Have any of you taken the Hepatitis B vaccine? because if I look at the requirement overview it shows that I'm too old for it. My test did come back and showed that I'm not immune to Hepatitis B which gladly means I've never been infected but also means I've never been vaccinated for it, but then again never had any reason for it. Cheers! 

I don't have much record either... but I was born and raised here, so I have gotten pretty much everything by default.

I just found an old baby blue notebokk with a few things scribbled in it.

Due to my old age (lol...) I don't have to do the hepatitis B either but I have taken action and will go to the travelling vaccination center this friday, we shall see!

In the interim, my medical visit is booked in Brussels for this coming tuesday, after getting the embassy letter this morning.

Things seem to be moving at a crzy pace all of a sudden (let the anxiety kick in!)

24 minutes ago, Pat&Vince said:

I don't have much record either... but I was born and raised here, so I have gotten pretty much everything by default.

I just found an old baby blue notebokk with a few things scribbled in it.

Due to my old age (lol...) I don't have to do the hepatitis B either but I have taken action and will go to the travelling vaccination center this friday, we shall see!

In the interim, my medical visit is booked in Brussels for this coming tuesday, after getting the embassy letter this morning.

Things seem to be moving at a crzy pace all of a sudden (let the anxiety kick in!)

lol it's all coming together just as you had hoped! 

my medical is on the 30th, I so want the days to move quicker lol...i just want it to be over and done  with 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Yeonin said:

lol it's all coming together just as you had hoped! 

my medical is on the 30th, I so want the days to move quicker lol...i just want it to be over and done  with 

Yup :-)  And boy does it feel awesome!

I just re-read the interview letter for the 2768986 time, and they haven't requested anything specific on top of the usual. This looks almost too easy, LOL! 

I've done all the registering and prep work and now I just have to print photos and social media stuff if I'm ever asked to show bona fide material. Now I know what I'm doing this coming weekend :-)

That seems a bit unreal, or should I say surreal? that fits my Belgian roots better I guess  ;-)

And the wheel is spinning, I got another e-mail from a recruiter yesterday. Stars are lining up! (even if I just want some vacation time right now)

47 minutes ago, Pat&Vince said:

Yup :-)  And boy does it feel awesome!

I just re-read the interview letter for the 2768986 time, and they haven't requested anything specific on top of the usual. This looks almost too easy, LOL! 

I've done all the registering and prep work and now I just have to print photos and social media stuff if I'm ever asked to show bona fide material. Now I know what I'm doing this coming weekend :-)

That seems a bit unreal, or should I say surreal? that fits my Belgian roots better I guess  ;-)

And the wheel is spinning, I got another e-mail from a recruiter yesterday. Stars are lining up! (even if I just want some vacation time right now)

lol the universe is doing a heck of a job this last leg of the process! The prepping is a very nice feeling. Stupid me...since my thoughts are all over the place, I'd forgotten my passport at the library on Monday 😂, I was like nope life...you are not about to have me stressed having me forget stuff. I'm just waiting on my appointments now, all is prepped. Even been thinking I should start carrying all my paperwork with me because what if a fire broke out in my apartment, so I guess I'm in need of some strong drinks this weekend😂.  We celebrated my wife's 40th birthday in Paris and a surprise party IN Amsterdam last week, when she returned back to the states  thisnpast Sunday I felt left behind...vrey strange 🤣

Timeline
12 hours ago, Yeonin said:

lol the universe is doing a heck of a job this last leg of the process! The prepping is a very nice feeling. Stupid me...since my thoughts are all over the place, I'd forgotten my passport at the library on Monday 😂, I was like nope life...you are not about to have me stressed having me forget stuff. I'm just waiting on my appointments now, all is prepped. Even been thinking I should start carrying all my paperwork with me because what if a fire broke out in my apartment, so I guess I'm in need of some strong drinks this weekend😂.  We celebrated my wife's 40th birthday in Paris and a surprise party IN Amsterdam last week, when she returned back to the states  thisnpast Sunday I felt left behind...vrey strange 🤣

Oh dear!

I was thinking the exact same thing... Do I need to keep all the important paperwork available at hand at all time?

I know the feeling about the void of the separation. I try not to complain too much about it. I mean, we're both seing the light at the end of the tunnel.

I have been repeating to my husband that he better enjoy his last few weeks spreading himself all over the couch :P  Soon, we will be on each other's back all the time and we will have our DRINKS SYNCHRONIZED at last !

How did your wife enjoy Paris?

Depending on when we will fly back to the US (together!), I would like to go somewhere for our first anniversary (Jan 4th). I took him to Paris (which he adores) but would definitely love to go back!

2 hours ago, Pat&Vince said:

Oh dear!

I was thinking the exact same thing... Do I need to keep all the important paperwork available at hand at all time?

I know the feeling about the void of the separation. I try not to complain too much about it. I mean, we're both seing the light at the end of the tunnel.

I have been repeating to my husband that he better enjoy his last few weeks spreading himself all over the couch :P  Soon, we will be on each other's back all the time and we will have our DRINKS SYNCHRONIZED at last !

How did your wife enjoy Paris?

Depending on when we will fly back to the US (together!), I would like to go somewhere for our first anniversary (Jan 4th). I took him to Paris (which he adores) but would definitely love to go back!

I've made up my mind that the universe will not mess with me so I'll just keep everything at the house....trust and believe!

The weather in Paris was beautiful! make sure you go to Frenchie  To Go for breakfast and Flesh Restaurant et.Canal....for dinner...and they have a rum shot...the rum is made by monks and consists of 138 herbs I think...a must try....and gel them it's your anniversary...shot on the house!... My wife was super impressed with Paris, it's been a dream...

The cocktails at the Brasserie Parisien  I thinks it's called near the Eiffel tower are the best! try the strawberry one and the mango flavoured. Very gooood on the alcohol! 😁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.