AnIJrny

I-130 January 2017 Filers

2,344 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Yeonin said:

I believe I just discovered that my interview appointment letter, which I received in email late lastnight, was generated on October 16th....

But i had to wait 10 days for the website to change to CC....🤔🤔🤔

Has anyone ever checked and questioned the date in their document subject line?

Where abouts are you seeing the date?? In the actual email subject line mine says (13APR2017) lmao I have no idea what that even relates to! On my actual email on the  document it says 28th sept which is a day before I received the email... But no idea why it says April in the subject line! Makes no sense 😂

On 2017/10/30 at 8:46 PM, Yeonin said:

@larnar1309 this is your weeeeek! sending you lots of positive vibes, you got this, it's your time to go get this Visa! May the universe be of divine help to you this week before, during and after your interview.💪💪💪

Ahhh thank you!!! I can't believe it's TOMORROW!!! It feels like an eternity that I've been waiting to say that hahaha. Everything prepared and all good feelings. Heck - I'm actually excited !!! Hahah 😂😂

On 2017/10/30 at 11:35 PM, Yeonin said:

whooohooooo  got myself an interview date December 12th!

Ahhhh yessss!!! Congratulations !!! Sooooo happy for you!!! Not too long now and I'm glad the tax stuff didn't delay you too much :) 🎉🎉🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

GUYSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...I don't know what the heck is going on, but I woke up this morning to an email that my hubby's interview date has been scheduled for December 14th!!

AHHHH!!!!!!

I'm confused...weren't we supposed to get a case complete letter or something first? Either way, I don't care...nothing can knock us off of our cloud today. It was even better, because we had collectively resigned the idea that he could be here for Christmas. Now there's hope again!

18 hours ago, LaurenAndBrent said:

Where abouts are you seeing the date?? In the actual email subject line mine says (13APR2017) lmao I have no idea what that even relates to! On my actual email on the  document it says 28th sept which is a day before I received the email... But no idea why it says April in the subject line! Makes no sense 😂

hello! I called them late lastnight because I wanted to be sure if the final  IRS transcripts that we are going to submit at my interview are sufficient and I asked them about the date, I was correct to think to the invitation letter was drafted in that week, I was told in that week my case was CC'd, why it took longer she wasn't able to explain, and I know they have to be careful about what they tell us so I just left it alone. I've been told many conflicting things when I called between the 10th and the 16th, I'm glad I don't have to understand their process  thoroughly because alot of it doesn't make sense. I'm pretty sure they thought I was stalking them in that week.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi guys hope all January filers are doing good. For those of us still waiting for NOA2 I want to say hold the faith. I've been a bit depressed but have managed to pull myself out of that rut. Our approvals will come all in God's timing not ours. There is a reason for the delay well that is what I tell myself. Hope all have a good day and a wonderful weekend. 

Visa - CR1

Service Center - Nebraska

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

State Department - Sent November 7, 2017

NVC Received - November 9, 2017

Consular Interview - January 5, 2018

Port of Entry - Miami on January 19, 2018

ROC Mailed - December 14, 2019

ROC Rec'd - December 16, 2019

E-Notification - December 19, 2019

ROC sent to National Benefits Center (MSC receipt #)

Cheque cashed December 20, 2019

Ready to Schedule for interview - October 7, 2020

No ROC interview

New card is being produced - August 16, 2021
Card received - August 23, 2021

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Biometrics - August 16, 2021
Interview - December 14, 2021

Approval - January 27, 2021

Oath Ceremony Notice Mailed - March 17, 2022

Oath Ceremony - March 30, 2022

Passport Book and Card in hand August 12th and 14th 2022.

My journey is finally over 🥰

Soooooooo this happened today!!!!!!!!!!!

D297429D-087A-4E16-BA00-D4C37F420E56.thumb.jpeg.5b8e19ed0d8ee62133d4d0a82cde35dc.jpeg

After a long 276 day wait we can finally say we have been approved with no RFE!!!! 😬😬😬

Although we are smiling ear to ear this news has come just after finding out our joint sponsor will be moving to another state in the next 4-5 months. Would anybody here happen to know if this will affect our case? As if waiting for apporoval wasn’t stress enough we now have another 😒

Good luck to any Nebraska filers still waiting, don’t give up hope!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
50 minutes ago, CurtinCrawford said:

D297429D-087A-4E16-BA00-D4C37F420E56.thumb.jpeg.5b8e19ed0d8ee62133d4d0a82cde35dc.jpeg

After a long 276 day wait we can finally say we have been approved with no RFE!!!! 😬😬😬

Although we are smiling ear to ear this news has come just after finding out our joint sponsor will be moving to another state in the next 4-5 months. Would anybody here happen to know if this will affect our case? As if waiting for apporoval wasn’t stress enough we now have another 😒

Congrats to you both. Hope your next journey proves stress free. Your sponsorship will work itself out. Enjoy this milestone.

Visa - CR1

Service Center - Nebraska

PD - January 26, 2017

NOA1 - January 31, 2017

NOA2 - November 3, 2017

State Department - Sent November 7, 2017

NVC Received - November 9, 2017

Consular Interview - January 5, 2018

Port of Entry - Miami on January 19, 2018

ROC Mailed - December 14, 2019

ROC Rec'd - December 16, 2019

E-Notification - December 19, 2019

ROC sent to National Benefits Center (MSC receipt #)

Cheque cashed December 20, 2019

Ready to Schedule for interview - October 7, 2020

No ROC interview

New card is being produced - August 16, 2021
Card received - August 23, 2021

N400 -  Online

Filed - July 19, 2021
NOA - July 24, 2021

Biometrics - August 16, 2021
Interview - December 14, 2021

Approval - January 27, 2021

Oath Ceremony Notice Mailed - March 17, 2022

Oath Ceremony - March 30, 2022

Passport Book and Card in hand August 12th and 14th 2022.

My journey is finally over 🥰

10 hours ago, TeamShagonna said:

GUYSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So...I don't know what the heck is going on, but I woke up this morning to an email that my hubby's interview date has been scheduled for December 14th!!

AHHHH!!!!!!

I'm confused...weren't we supposed to get a case complete letter or something first? Either way, I don't care...nothing can knock us off of our cloud today. It was even better, because we had collectively resigned the idea that he could be here for Christmas. Now there's hope again!

Congratulations!!

17 hours ago, larnar1309 said:

Ahhh thank you!!! I can't believe it's TOMORROW!!! It feels like an eternity that I've been waiting to say that hahaha. Everything prepared and all good feelings. Heck - I'm actually excited !!! Hahah 😂😂

Ahhhh yessss!!! Congratulations !!! Sooooo happy for you!!! Not too long now and I'm glad the tax stuff didn't delay you too much :) 🎉🎉🎉

SOOOOO crazy!!!!! Good Luck!! Can't wait to hear the news!!! You got this!!!

3 hours ago, CurtinCrawford said:

Congratulations!!!! 

Your case may be over by that time. I am sure things will work out. Sorry I don't have a more knowledgeable response 

Congrats on all of the recent approvals! For anyone else still waiting - keep the faith! Your time is coming right up 🎉 

Best of luck to @larnar1309 at her interview today!!!

Currently sitting in the airport en route to my medical exam in London. Interview in t minus 26 days! Ahhhhhh

Just called the NVC and figured out that I am getting a checklist for a missing affidavit of support. My attorney did send it and now my case has been sent over to a supervisor. Any one else has faced the same issue?

Edited by Indi91

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.