AnIJrny

I-130 January 2017 Filers

2,344 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Pat&Vince said:

WOOOOOOOTTTTT !

"At NVC", YAY !!!!  :-)

Oh, this is unreal, I cannot believe it :-)

You said you felt it coming. Well here it is! Congratulations!!!!! Awesome news!

Timeline

Hi All,

Its been 6 weeks since my SD which was on 15.09.2017.Today my wife called them and NVC asked us to wait another three more weeks.This three weeks are for case completion or for the interview date?.Generally how long it would take for case completion?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

WOW,  YAY !

The ball keeps on rolling and good news are pouring in for January peeps !

So it took 4 days to get your interview date, and they seem to be within the 40-45 days frame.

By my complicated and highly scientific calculcation, plus 4... I should have mine available before the end of the week and, hopefully scheduled for mid-December.

Does that mean my dreamt plans to fly back with my husband are coming true?

Have you made plans on when you think you will move?

41 minutes ago, Pat&Vince said:

WOW,  YAY !

The ball keeps on rolling and good news are pouring in for January peeps !

So it took 4 days to get your interview date, and they seem to be within the 40-45 days frame.

By my complicated and highly scientific calculcation, plus 4... I should have mine available before the end of the week and, hopefully scheduled for mid-December.

Does that mean my dreamt plans to fly back with my husband are coming true?

Have you made plans on when you think you will move?

It seems like your plans of flying back with your husband are indeed coming to life 🤗🤗🤗. The project I'm on is scheduled till the end of January and I want to give them enough time to find replacement since this team won't be offshored. So I'm aiming for January so I can calmly close up shop here in NL. 

4 hours ago, AnIJrny said:

WOW!! Congratulations!!! 

The good news is just rolling in!

Hope this snowball keeps on growing!

Thank you, it is! 🤗

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
14 hours ago, Yeonin said:

whooohooooo  got myself an interview date December 12th!

Congrats!! You are almost through, good luck with your interview :)

...do good and good will be done onto you...

I believe I just discovered that my interview appointment letter, which I received in email late lastnight, was generated on October 16th....

But i had to wait 10 days for the website to change to CC....🤔🤔🤔

Has anyone ever checked and questioned the date in their document subject line?

and I just thought back to my wife calling them on the 10th of October and the guy saying oh it's in the review department and it going to take a couple of days...so I'm guessing in that same week everything was decided and set in stone....hmmmm

They steady gave me the run around when I called after the 10th...ugh People!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.