AnIJrny

I-130 January 2017 Filers

2,344 posts in this topic

Flight back is the worst isn't it!!! Makes us cry every time and I end up waiting for my plane like a blubbering mess :( praying this is the last time for us all!!! ❤️

44 minutes ago, agb1223 said:

Congrats on all progress made. I called back today to try for my case number. The operator said they are still in the process of creating and it should be available by end of next week. I will call Monday Wednesday and Friday. 

Yeah mine took 8 days to be assigned a case number so somewhere at the beginning of  next week you should be good🤗

33 minutes ago, larnar1309 said:

Flight back is the worst isn't it!!! Makes us cry every time and I end up waiting for my plane like a blubbering mess :( praying this is the last time for us all!!! ❤️

oh my life those are the worst, every time you just leave a bit more of yourself behind with your loved one. And it takes alot of adjusting when your back home

8 hours ago, larnar1309 said:

YAY! now time to join me waiting for the IV fee to clear :) 

mine should mark as PAID on Monday.

FLYING TOMORROW!!!!

haven't seen my husband since April and I am just so excited. no sleep for me tonight I think. At least that will hopefully mean I can sleep for most of the billion hour plane journey ;) haha

You are moving right along!! 

Enjoy your trip!!! How long is the flight?

5 hours ago, Yeonin said:

ohyessss I woke up this morning with the feeling that I had to call todat cause I know I'll get what I was calling for 😁😁😁😁, the female guts never ceases to amaze me! I wanted to cheer up my wife, so I didn't tell her I was going to call. She needed that Good news. Tonight we'll be celebrating with some long distance drinks 😂😂😂. Cheers to the weeekendddd!

That was sweet of you to surprise her!! its the little things!

8 minutes ago, AnIJrny said:

You are moving right along!! 

Enjoy your trip!!! How long is the flight?

Thank you :) 3 hours to Germany, layover, then 7 hours to Denver ! 

How long are the flights for you ? 

4 hours ago, Pat&Vince said:

Hello Everyone !  Greetings for sunny California :-)

I arrived yesterday, greeted by my handsome and all smile husband, after a uneventful flight and CPB experience (can't help the anxiety, but the second experience was just a s smooth as the first).

We are at day #161, still no approval from TSC. As I'm here for 4 weeks, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the NOA2 will land while we're enjoying our vacation time together, champagne is in the fridge, waiting!

As I entered the country, I thought to myself that this was probably the very last time as a visitor (fingers crossed!). Also, and this has become a stronger feeling every time, especially since the wonderful day of our wedding, I can't help but feel comfortably at home here. Home is where the heart is. 

Yay!!! glad you made it safely. That is a lovely vacay..4 weeks!! crossing my finger for you guys to hear something while you're together! 

Reading about your feelings during the flight had me a bit emotional. Such an awesome thought to FINALLY (and permanently) be with our loves

Edited by AnIJrny

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Yeonin said:

Yeah mine took 8 days to be assigned a case number so somewhere at the beginning of  next week you should be good🤗

Good to know. Thanks)) It's nice these steps are more hands-on. 

23 minutes ago, AnIJrny said:

Yea, that is long. Ours is just 4 hours 

Maryland-Dominican Republic

This is relatively short compared to usual 😂😂😂 oh my!! You are so lucky! Flights must be cheap too :)))

16 hours ago, larnar1309 said:

Thanks yeonin!! So happy you got case number etc now! Feeling exactly like you - got the Friday fever :D:D:D haha

safe flight!!😊

Filed: Timeline

Guys we just received our case number and IIN through email! We werent really expecting that at all.   We called Wednesday and they said to call back again next week.  We received two emails one directed to the petitioner and beneficiary with the numbers, some instructions and a document cover sheet with checkboxes.  Is this common? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.