Dakine10

Conservatives ready to support $1 trillion hole in the budget

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Some of the most conservative members of Congress say they are ready to vote for a budget that would — at least on paper — balloon the deficit to more than $1 trillion by the end of the decade, all for the sake of eventually repealing the Affordable Care Act.

In a dramatic reversal, many members of the hard-line House Freedom Caucus said Thursday they are prepared later this month to support a budget measure that would explode the deficit and increase the public debt to more than $29.1 trillion by 2026, figures contained in the budget resolution itself.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/conservatives-ready-to-support-dollar1-trillion-hole-in-the-budget/ar-BBxX2DD?li=BBnb7Kz

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline
12 minutes ago, smilesammich said:

expensive friggin koolaid these fools are chugging.

They may be conservative with many things, but certainly not with other peoples money.

Edited by Dakine10

QCjgyJZ.jpg

3 minutes ago, Dakine10 said:

They'll be out of excuses by the inauguration. 

They're really aren't using excuses now. It's just like the rats that blindly followed the pied piper.

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

How many Trillion did Obumer balloon it 8 years. Someone remind me ?

Conservative fiscal policy is supposed to be the opposite of Liberals. At least according to conservatives. For all the lip service they've given to that over the last 8 years, I didn't expect them to come out emulating and trying to outdo Obama's spending right out of the gate.  Well actually I did, cause I knew they're full of horse pucks.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

35 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

How many Trillion did Obumer balloon it 8 years. Someone remind me ?

Oh, so now because Obama did it it's okay?

(Please note the dripping sarcasm in that sentence. If you replace "Obama" with "Bush", we would have 50% of your posts from the last 6 years or so.I'm thinking of making up my own letter response system as well.) :lol:

34 minutes ago, Teddy B said:

Oh, so now because Obama did it it's okay?

(Please note the dripping sarcasm in that sentence. If you replace "Obama" with "Bush", we would have 50% of your posts from the last 6 years or so.I'm thinking of making up my own letter response system as well.) :lol:

That was strong bro.. I dont care who you are