Jump to content

6 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I'm filling out my G-325A form to send with my I-129F.  I read that it is preferred that we type our answers into the documents then print them out and sign them instead of filling them in by hand.  Under "Applicant's employment last five years" I can't fit the full name and address of employer in the space provided (it won't fit in one line).  I know I can attach a sheet if I can't fit all my previous employers onto the form provided, but is that what I should do in this case since it won't fit in the line?  Should I just continue the address onto the second line and leave the other spaces to the right empty? Should I just put all my employers on an attached sheet since none of them fit in one line?  Please help if you know the answer!  Thanks!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would just list what would fit on the sheet, I wouldn't do a supplement for employers.  If you are missing some I wouldn't worry about it, Heck I have no clue how many jobs I have had in my lifetime, way too many to list

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

If it won't fit, and seems neater to just use an attachment, then jus put "See Attachment #**" and fill in your employment information on that attachment sheet.

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

07/08/2016 : NOA 1 Received

08/25/2016 : NOA 2 Received (48 days)

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/18/2016 : Visa in hand

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.


02/03/2017 - Married 


02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

03/06/2017 - NOA1's received via text

03/31/2017 - Biometrics appointment Completed

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview





Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you! I was thinking it would be neater and easier to understand if I just put everything on the attachment sheet, so I think I'll do that.  I was a student for 4 of the past 5 years so I had a lot of random summer jobs and some I can't remember the months or years I worked there.  I'm hoping if I call each of the employers they will have me on file and can tell me the dates I worked there but it's been years.  


When I was a student and unemployed do I put that on the form as well?  Should I state that I was a full-time student or that I was unemployed?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Both my middle names wouldn't fit on any of the forms so I typed all the rest, printed the form and filled in my names with a regular ink pen and signed. Did that on both g-325A and i-129f, it was never a problem.

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016 (260 days)

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017 (108 days)

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017 (132 days)

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017 (217 days)


ROC: 04-19-2019 earliest filing date


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.