MarkPerry

Britain, edging towards Trump, scolds top U.S. diplomat over Israel

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Britain scolded U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry for describing the Israeli government as the most right-wing in Israeli history, a move that aligns Prime Minister Theresa May more closely with President-elect Donald Trump

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/britain-edging-towards-trump-scolds-top-us-diplomat-over-israel/ar-BBxIwIo?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp#image=1

2 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Wow if Britain grew a set also it would be awesome, now that we are about 3 weeks away from having an adult in the white house 

There are a lot of adjectives that apply to President-elect Trump. However, he is by far the least "Adult"-like President elect we have ever had, if by "Adult" you mean mature, levelheaded and responsible. He cries about musicals and TV shows like a 12 year old.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
4 hours ago, bcking said:

There are a lot of adjectives that apply to President-elect Trump. However, he is by far the least "Adult"-like President elect we have ever had, if by "Adult" you mean mature, levelheaded and responsible. He cries about musicals and TV shows like a 12 year old.

Welcome back.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

2 hours ago, OriZ said:

Welcome back.

Thanks. I was able to enjoy Christmas with my wife in England. Haven't seen her for 3 months (stupid slow NVC...6 more weeks just to look at a single page birth certificate, the only additional information it supplies is her parent's names and occupations, and both occupations aren't even current anymore).

17 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Wow if Britain grew a set also it would be awesome, now that we are about 3 weeks away from having an adult in the white house 

I expect to see US/Australia to get stronger as well.

Australia had our back during the WW2, I think they are very pro America, hopefully with Dumbo the muslim leaving office, we can get back to normal. 

It was an interesting 8 years having Obama here, I hope we never have to see another Idiot like him running the country again.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Sweden
Timeline
1 hour ago, MarkPerry said:

I expect to see US/Australia to get stronger as well.

Australia had our back during the WW2, I think they are very pro America, hopefully with Dumbo the muslim leaving office, we can get back to normal. 

It was an interesting 8 years having Obama here, I hope we never have to see another Idiot like him running the country again.

Yeah because creating more jobs, making sure everyone has healthcare and fighting for human rights is such an awful thing to do. How dare he! We need someone to ruin it all! 

Edited by Unidentified

22 minutes ago, Unidentified said:

Yeah because creating more jobs, making sure everyone has healthcare and fighting for human rights is such an awful thing to do. How dare he! We need someone to ruin it all! 

Human Rights?  Obama is more concerned with oddball minority in USA.  He is pro Muslim, anti American. He is pro transgender and letting men use the girls restroom, He made same sex marriage federal law when it should of been left to the states.  He was more interested in giving Illegal aliens work permits and being free from deportation than taking care of US citizens.  He more interested in bringing in ISIS and terrorist from places like Syria than protecting US

Timeline
Just now, MarkPerry said:

Human Rights?  Obama is more concerned with oddball minority in USA.  He is pro Muslim, anti American. He is pro transgender and letting men use the girls restroom, He made same sex marriage federal law when it should of been left to the states.  He was more interested in giving Illegal aliens work permits and being free from deportation than taking care of US citizens.  He more interested in bringing in ISIS and terrorist from places like Syria than protecting US

Many Muslims are American... And no he is not letting men use the girls restroom. He is letting trans women use the same bathroom as cis women. He made sure marriage is marriage. Illegal immigrants have paid more taxes than Trump so I don't even know what the problem is there... He is bombing ISIS and helping the people who are fleeing ISIS and the bombings of Syria. 

Just now, Unidentified said:

Many Muslims are American... And no he is not letting men use the girls restroom. He is letting trans women use the same bathroom as cis women. He made sure marriage is marriage. Illegal immigrants have paid more taxes than Trump so I don't even know what the problem is there... He is bombing ISIS and helping the people who are fleeing ISIS and the bombings of Syria. 

Illegal aliens pay taxes? Now that is funny.   They work mostly for cash or check if they run business.  They pay no taxes. 

Timeline
Just now, MarkPerry said:

Illegal aliens pay taxes? Now that is funny.   They work mostly for cash or check if they run business.  They pay no taxes. 

Google "illegals paying taxes". 

30 minutes ago, Unidentified said:

I don't have heathcare. I find it illegal to require me to have insurance just because I am a US Citizen.   They are way too many people who don't work and get welfare that get free insurance.  Too many day labors who work for cash and get free health insurance.  Too many illegal aliens who have numerous anchor babies and they get free health insurance.

While hard working Americans pay high cost for insurance, or we pay the penalty.

2 minutes ago, Unidentified said:

Google "illegals paying taxes". 

I know hundred of Illegals living here, some are my buddies.  I have dated some of their relatives in the past.  I know how illegals deal with income and taxes.  They don't pay, or if they happen to have a job where they have taxes taken out (which most don't) then they just lie on the tax returns to get refunds.    What is the IRS going to do someone already breaking federal laws living in the USA.   Nothing