Anatti87

Sent my I-129F DECEMBER 22, 2016

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hello everyone , wish all had a beautiful Christmas time . I'm new here . Does anyone know how many days from my receipt date on 12/09/2916 to approval . Thank you

Mimi

Hello everyone , wish all had a beautiful Christmas time . I'm new here . Does anyone know how many days from my receipt date on 12/09/2916 to approval . Thank you

Mimi

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mimi

Mimi

Hi, There is no set number. No one can tell you the exact number of days.

All we can tell you is approximately how long it is taking.

I would say a case filed around 12/9 should be approved in 50-70 days from that date but at this point but could be much more.

Things have slowed down tremendously and even if they pick up in the next few weeks they have a LOT of cases to catch up on.

Hang in there.

Jim

10/29/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
10/31/16....Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/02/16....NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice
11/03/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/07/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

xx/xx/xx....NOA2 Text and Email

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi, There is no set number. No one can tell you the exact number of days.

All we can tell you is approximately how long it is taking.

I would say a case filed around 12/9 should be approved in 50-70 days from that date but at this point but could be much more.

Things have slowed down tremendously and even if they pick up in the next few weeks they have a LOT of cases to catch up on.

Hang in there.

Jim

Hi Jim ,

Thank you for your reply and your time as well. I guess patience is a virtue in these cases. Have you seen cases by any chance where the beneficiary is from Jordan as my fiancé is? Good luck to you and to everyone in this forum.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/551950-us-embassy-in-jordan/

Yup there are quite a few. See thread above to start

The only country I have not seen is NORTH KOREA :jest: ( I know there are others with no US embassies but this one comes to mind) .

Jim

10/29/16....I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
10/31/16....Delivered at Dallas Lock Box - per USPS

11/02/16....NOA1 Date on Hard Copy Notice
11/03/16....NOA1 Text and Email. Case sent to CSC
11/07/16....NOA1 Hard Copy Received

xx/xx/xx....NOA2 Text and Email

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Our was sent on Dec. 22 as well and was received on 23rd according to USPS tracker but then since it arrives a day before long weekend/ holidays, we are hoping to receive a notification at least within the next 4 days before holiday comes again ;-)

I have a question...

when we sent it on 22nd we already enclosed the new filing fee but with the previous form. Will that make any problem?

Thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Mine was sent on 16th and received on 19th. Also haven't heard anything if that makes you feel better since yours was a few days after mine. I'm not worried as I figure it's due to holiday.

Me too sent in Dec 16 The and they Recieved in Dec 19th! No news from NOA1 ?

Our was sent on Dec. 22 as well and was received on 23rd according to USPS tracker but then since it arrives a day before long weekend/ holidays, we are hoping to receive a notification at least within the next 4 days before holiday comes again ;-)

I have a question...

when we sent it on 22nd we already enclosed the new filing fee but with the previous form. Will that make any problem?

Thanks

No it's not a problem , because the forms are still the same version not changed yet . Only the fees has been changed so you are good!

For sure ! So let's not think a lot on them , Hahahaha ?

When you sent your petition? Did they clear your check ?

Actually, I sent a money order and after several calls to Money Gram I choose to call USCIS directly yesterday Dec.27,2016. The rep told me so pretty informative news:

If you have sent your K-1 through the "lock box" you will get a NOA1 sooner although the package arrives slower ( traditional mail)

in the reverse

If sent through the Express option which is the service center (she stated all service centers will have a suite number in the address, lock boxes do not) you will receive the NOA1 later in about 30 days, if its longer call USCIS

Basically it works out to be the same type of thing. Send it fast you receive the NOA1 slow send it in slow you receive the NOA1 faster...

I hope this helps some one.

by the way I put USCIS on my money order the USCIS rep told me it doesn't matter honestly the US GOVT will get their money either way.

:star::content::rolleyes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hey friends !

We just recieved our NOA1 Yesterday Dec 29 through email and text ! 

We sent the petition in 12/16 by USPS and the USCIS recieved it in 12/19-16 :rolleyes:

hope we recieve our NOA2 ASAP ! 

Good of luck with all of you guys ☺️

Edited by RocarrM

Joined the NOA1 club on the Dec 29...:energy: Got my text at 5:45p est... Super happy.. tried to paste the screenshot no luck.. anywho I hope we all head on the path of success...

Edited by MsJJ182115

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
7 minutes ago, MsJJ182115 said:

Joined the NOA1 club on the Dec 29...:energy: Got my text at 5:45p est... Super happy.. tried to paste the screenshot no luck.. anywho I hope we all head on the path of success...

When did they recieved it? 

♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥

K1 VISA -129F      

12/22/16 (MAILED I-129F  -   6/16/17- INTERVIEW -APPROVED!!

6/27/17- VISA IN HAND & POE

:wub:~~~~~~~~♥GOT MARRIED 07/29/2017♥~~~~~~~~:wub:

AOS

9/28/17 SENT  - 11/13/17 NOTICE OF REJECTION:(

NEW AOS

5/15/18 SENT AOS PACKET

5/18/18 PACKET ARRIVED (DAY 1)  

5/23/18 NOA FOR AOS & RECEIVED TEXT/E-MAIL FOR AOS, AP, EAD :thumbs:

5/25/18 MONEY ORDER CASHED

5/29/18 NOA LETTERS RECEIVED (AOS, AP, EAD)

6/8/18 BIO APPT LETTER RECEIVED (BIO APPT. 6/19)

6/11/18 BIO DONE (WENT IN EARLY ) :dance:

6/12/18 FINGERPRINTS RECEIVED AS PER PHONE CALL TO USCIS

9/28/18 RFE FOR AOS STATUS CHANGE - EAD/AP SAME STATUS (DAY 136):cry:

10/9/18 RECEIVED RFE LETTER 

10/19/18 SENT RFE RESPONSE :ot2:

10/23/18 USCIS UPDATE RECEIVED RFE RESPONSE (DAY 1)

11/6/18 Requested an Inquiry for I-131  (DAY 174) (DAY 16)

11/8/18 Requested an inquiry for I-765 (DAY 174) (DAY 16)

11/16/18 EAD/AP CASE APPROVED :dance:

11/19/18 APPROVAL LETTER RECEIVED

11/26/18 EAD/AP CARD RECEIVED

11/27/18 USCIS UPDATE "CASE IS READY TO BE SCHEDULED FOR AN INTERVIEW"

12/4/18 USCIS UPDATE "INTERVIEW WAS SCHEDULED" 

01/10/19 AOS APPOINTMENT! :joy::dance:  APPROVED!!

01/13/19 AOS "APPROVED" Update Text received 

♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥♫♪♫♪♫♥

It just said " Your case was received. Receipt #ABCDEFGAPPLEPIG ORANGE Official Receipt Notice (Form I-797) to follow in mail. Msg& Data rates may apply. DO NOT REPLY" that's the text.

the email doesn't give a date either...shrugs... I know the USPS confirmed it was delivered and received on Dec 20...

wish I had more to tell..:unsure:

Edited by MsJJ182115

On 12/27/2016 at 9:10 PM, Nikoo katebi said:

Mimi

Mimi

It will be as quick as you want it too!

Just believe❤ have faith❤breath❤

So silly me I just went on to the USCIS site and created a profile. After putting in my WAC number I saw that my packet was received on Dec 20 a day after I sent it. My question is : does that mean they cashed the check and started processing immediately or basically "hey we cashed your check.. and will process it after the new year..." Also I saw on the timeline here on VJ that they estimated time for my case to be adjudicated is between March 20 something and April 4. Does that mean they expect the whole dealy-o to be completed or the decision to approve our request only?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

guys anyone sent their I-129f packets on December 22? We did after calling USCIS in San Bernardino, we were told that we must enclose the new fees as it will reach Lewisville on 23rd. Now we are confused on how the said "Postmarked" means. Is it from the Postal when it was sent or from USCIS in Lewisville when they marked received? thanks. Happy new year everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.